I haven't been watching my diet. We found while measuring the weights that the Yunmai was off by eight-hundredths of an ounce. This is so close to being perfect that we consider the Yunmai electronic scale highly accurate. Data is transmitted from your scale … Simply sync your weight profile with the free included weight loss app, and you will track every inch of your body so you know exactly how to address your strengths and weaknesses. LSAT Scores and Percentiles: What Is a Good LSAT Score? I don't run (I hate it), but living in a city like Hong Kong means I easily get over 10,000 steps a day on weekdays, and 20,000 on weekends. Bioelectrical impedance -- which sends tiny electrical impulses through the body -- is probably the happy medium. And A Growing One, In Year Of Surprises, China’s Bottled Water King Overtook Jack Ma As Its Richest Person, How Environmental Disclosure Helps Companies Tell Their Story And Build Their Brand. The YUNMAI 2. 0 App connects your real-time body metrics to a world of data charts, social sharing, and fitness tracking. Not exactly. And according to that, I'm currently at more than 26%, which would make me, for the lack of a better word, fat. Yunmai's new scale, dubbed the Yunmai 2, is one of these bioelectrical impedance scale. 3. To the left is below average, to the right is above average. No additional setup is required, so you can begin tracking instantly. 1. By Vanessa Caceres, Medically reviewed Farrokh Sohrabi, MD When a loved one develops dementia, you may feel worried and overwhelmed about the situation. Step on and off the scale quickly. Feel free to email me at bencsin@gmail.com, © 2021 Forbes Media LLC. Yunmai Bluetooth Scale review and unboxing - Smart Body Fat & Composition Monitor scale - Duration: 3:16. Small scale. But testing companies want to make sure that test scores can be fairly and accurately compared even if test takers take different versions, or forms, of the test on different dates. Scaled scores are also used for K-12 Common Core testing and other exams that assess student skills and evaluate learning progress. NOTE: Code currently (September 2019) working again The Yunmai weighing scales is an impressive inexpensive smart scales with Bluetooth. 2. Everything else -- the overall weight, BMI -- doesn't matter nearly as much. A simpler way to measure success. The Yunmai Smart Scale is a body analyzer that measures body weight and uses bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to estimate body fat, weight, BMI, muscle, body water, bone mass, protein, visceral fat, body age, BMR. Scaled scores are a type of exam score. It would be especially helpful to your customers to explain in more detail the meaning each of these 10 items the scales reports and how it might be relevant to their health issues. The Yunmai 2 is available on Indiegogo now for $110, I'm a Chinese-American journalist in Hong Kong, covering consumer tech in Asia. Although test makers try to keep the difficulty level of a test the same from one version to the next, differences are inevitable. If your raw score is 80 (because you got 80 out of 100 questions correct), that score is adjusted and converted into a scaled score. tiny electrical impulses through the body --. The equating process is necessary to account for differences between multiple versions of the same test. I hit the gym four or five days a week, doing almost exclusively compound lifts -- deads, squats, bench. Yunmai Mini Bluetooth Smart Scale - … Karen Schweitzer is a business school admissions consultant, curriculum developer, and education writer. Yunmai Mini Bluetooth Smart Scale - Pink. Simply step on the scale to instantly connect your profile and begin pushing data to your app. ngnr Your height is extremely imponant to YUNMAI Smart Scale. The Yunmai body fat analyzer measures your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth wireless technology. She has been advising MBA applicants since 2005. Sold Out Yunmai Smart Scale. You may see one form of the test, while your friend sees another. Does the PSAT Matter? Such … 3:16. Should You Put Effort Into PSAT Preparation? Yunmai's native app (which syncs directly to the scale through bluetooth) does a great job of showing all your stats with cute little graphics. How does the Yunmai scale work? Swipe your finger up or down the screen to choose your age. | Check out 'YUNMAI2 Smart Scale:Track ALL of your body's stats' on Indiegogo. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The Yunmai body fat analyzer measures your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth wireless technology. What does the product include? The scale comes with AAA batteries and all you need to do when you get the scale is put the batteries in the scale and set it down on a hard surface. They are commonly used by testing companies that administer high stakes exams, such as admissions, certification and licensure exams. I haven't had it long enough to test that claim. Now if you step on the scale you can weight in the normal way. The “raised” part of the line displayed on the scale below your measurements shows the average range for body composition. The first step to understanding scaled scores is to learn how they differ from raw scores. Related Manuals for Yunmai Smart Scale Scales Yunmai WH-002 Product Manual 15 pages 2012-2020 ManualsLib Scaled scores allow for accurate comparisons and ensure that people who took a more difficult test are not penalized, and people who took a less difficult test are not given an unfair advantage. I love my yunmai scale, it was affordable and it works great, so what if it doesn't sync, how hard is it to put your weight in weekly, plus it measures lots of other things like muscle mass so if i don't lose a pound that week my muscle mass or other numbers improve - always something positive other than how much you weigh. The scale not only tracks bodyfat percentage, but also nine other statistics: weight, BMI, bone density, basal metabolic rate, water content, protein, body age, and visceral fat. Ummon The weighing range of YUNMAI Smart Scale: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)-396.8 lbs (180kg) Accuracy : 0.1 kg I 0.2 lb _-â â â YUNMAI Smart 260 mm 260 mm 19 mm 0.9 kg Scale 12.8in 12.8 in 1.2in 4.76 lbs mm FCC ID: 2ADEB - M1501 This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device. Let's look at an example to see how the equating process can impact scaled scores on standardized tests. This indicates that the calibration is complete. chart your stats fluctuations on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. The scale not only tracks bodyfat percentage, but also nine other statistics: weight, BMI, bone density, basal metabolic rate, water content, protein, body age, and visceral fat. Raw scores can be converted linearly or nonlinearly. But gauging bodyfat percentage is hard. The scale may need to be recalibrated to show accurate readings. Yunmai smart scales go well beyond typical weigh-ins by measuring other metrics to give you a bigger, better picture of your overall health—things like body age, hydration, and bone mass, which many of us typically don’t know about or have a way to access. What's a Good Biology SAT Subject Test Score in 2020. Your percent-correct score, which is a type of raw score, is 80%, and your grade is a B-. Although both tests have similar content, the questions are not exactly the same. So if I gym regularly and I'm making gains, why did I get fat as well? I bought this amazing scale, and I use the Yunmai app on Android 6.0.1 (LG Nexus 5). Everything is powered by a 3,000 mAh battery that can be recharged with a USB-C cable. The YUNMAI 2. How long is my scale covered by Yunmai’s warranty?Yunmai’s Limited Warranty covers your scale for one year after purchase. Yunmai is far more than the world’s leading body composition scale— we’re a digital sidekick to help you meet and maintain your health goals. The Yunmai body fat analyzer measures your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply sync your weight profile with the free included weight loss app, and you will track every inch of your body so you know exactly how to address your strengths and weaknesses. I enabled the "connected to fitbit" option in the application settings, which led me to a Fitbit authorisation page, which I allowed. Huge insight. TutoriaIGeek 28,288 views. Kindly advise if you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact customer support at austin@iyunmai.us or (346) 310-3015. Like eating a mouthfull of Blue Razz Blowpops. Following steps: open yunmai - > step on scale - > wait - > if yunmai has finished the data will be automatically sent to fitbit. YUNMAI can share the data of each weighing (BMI, Body fat%, weight, LBM, weight, height) of users of the Smart Scale with Apple Health. 1. I had a similar Smart Scale that you had to set up your profile by pressing buttons on the scale, which was a pain. The scale can connect to wifi and store your stats in the cloud, if you so choose. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Sman Scale. … Simply sync your weight profile with the free included weight loss app, and you will track every inch of your body so you know exactly how to address your strengths and weaknesses. Product Details: ThoughtCo uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience and for our. Keep this in mind as you are taking practice tests and using conversion charts to transform your raw score into a scaled score. That's the real goal. In BIA, two or more conductors are attached to a person, and a small electric current is sent through the body. Track your weight, body fat, BMI, Muscle, Bone, BMR, Water, Protein,and Body age with Yunmai 2. Yunmai’s technology uses bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA), a common method for estimating body composition. Test makers that use an equating process use a different formula to create a unique scale for each version of the exam. Raw scores are definitely easier to calculate than scaled scores. It measures over 10 aspects of your body that relate to your fitness, including lean muscle mass, visceral fat, BMI, basal metabolic rate, water weight, and bone mass . That is why, in our previous example, a raw score of 50 was converted into 710 on one day and 700 on another day. The QR code is also located at the back of scale in the box, on the website, or in the Quick Start Guide). And after you eat all them Blowpops, you can jump on the Yunmai Bluetooth Scale and see just how much you've destroyed your metabolism. Most scales we come across only measure overall weight, and other methods of measuring bodyfat percentage range from too scientific (and expensive) like Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (which is like an X-ray that scans your fat) to weird (but cheap) like using calipers to clip onto a piece of fat around your mid-section. After taking the SAT, you and your friend get together and compare your results. As you can see from the company's official photos and my own, the Yunmai 2 is a well-built device, with a metal frame wrapping around a sturdy temper glass plate with a concealed LCD display that only lights up when there's pressure on the scale. No additional setup is required, so you can begin tracking instantly. Your pal wonders what happened since both of you got the same number of questions correct. I was shocked to see how high the bodyweight percentage was -- at one point dismissing it as inaccuracy on Yunmai's part -- but after taking a closer look at my body without a shirt on (don't worry I'm not going to post a photo here), I do notice mid-section is wider and protrudes more than usual, and the muscle definition around my shoulders and back have softened, despite me gaining strength and muscle this past year and I'm at the strongest I've ever been. Before focusing on this exciting beat, I was a general culture writer and editor with bylines in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Sports Illustrated, New York Magazine, among others. If your raw score is 80 (because you got 80 out of 100 questions correct), that score is adjusted and converted into a scaled score. Intro. You will both be taking the exam at the same test center, but you will be taking the test in January, and your friend will be taking the test in February. The following conversation chart shows how raw scores from each section of the ACT are transformed into scaled scores. A scaled score is a raw score that has been adjusted and converted to a standardized scale. Product Details: 0 App connects your real-time body metrics to a world of data charts, social sharing, and fitness tracking. Cluck the text box and enter your name. I bought mine from GearBest.If you install their app on your phone, it will connect to the scales and save all of your data, each time you weigh yourself. I don't have abs, but I don't really have a belly either, so I'm good, right? Your age is extremely Important to YUNMAI Smart Scale. So the real goal to getting healthier -- "getting in shape" -- is to lose bodyfat percentage. To lose the gut and drop my bodyfat percentage down to an acceptable (for me) 15-18%, I'm going to have to eat less carbs (bread, rice) and sugar (I like my lattes and croissants a bit too much). Four high-precision sensors accurately record data, including weight, body fat and bone mass, while the 2.63-inch LED display is easy to read. The company says its scale uses two types of currents to conduct its results. I can't tell whether stats like bone density, visceral fat and protein level is correct, but I can say the total weight is accurate compared to three other scales I tried (at the gym, at friend's house, and a standard scale at my apartment) and the BMR is close enough. Simply step on the scale to instantly connect your profile and begin pushing data to your app. since most health data is closely related to a person's age For the sake of your privacy. Configuring Yunmai Smart Scale Configure the Yunmai smart scale using one of the following methods: Scan the QR code to start downloading the Yunmai app. A raw score represents the number of exam questions you answer correctly. With help from Yunmai, I might just get there. GRE to GMAT Conversion: How Does Your Score Compare. To get the same scaled score on the SAT, he would have needed to answer more questions correctly than you. The scaling process creates a base scale that serves as a reference for another process known as equating. Introducing the Yunmai Bluetooth Weight Scale, the complete home weight management system for today modern home.CONNECTED HEALTH BENEFITSThe Yunmai body fat analyzer measures your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth wireless technology. You may opt-out by. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, Automakers Seek To Integrate—And Localize—Battery Production, Lenovo’s Ultra Sleek Yoga 7i Laptop Is Aimed Mostly At Asia, Hong Kong Crackdown Intensifies With Mass Arrests Of Democracy Politicians And Activists, How To Preserve Your Wealth As Inflation Returns, U.S.-South Korea Alliance: A New Vision For The Global Challenges Ahead, Tesla’s Record Sales Drive A Battery Metals Revival, NYSE To Delist China’s Telecom Giants On Trump’s Executive Order, Jack Ma’s $7 Billion Loss Is China’s, Too. Yunmai says the scale will last more than 200 days on a single charge. You have different testing dates, and there is no guarantee that you will both take the same version of the SAT. Yunmai Smart Scale. we will surely keep it private. we have devoted ourselves to advocating quality, healthy lifestyles, and in the process, have become determined to improve our customers’ user experience when using our top-grade products and services. You simply step on the scale, and the tool measures both your body weight and your estimated fat percentage. Imagine that say you and a friend are taking the SAT. This means that there is no one raw-to-scale-score conversion chart that can be used for every version of the exam. Then you'll be just like this Yunmai scale. All the statistics helps in measuring and managing The average Joe who hasn't read up on fitness usually think getting into shape means losing bodyweight, aka that total number on a generic scale. As your privacy is very important, after you weigh yourself for the first time, YUNMAI app will show you a message " Whether or not share data with Apple Health ". I would even be satisfied with a link to the Internet for more information on each item. After scanning the code, download and install the Yunmai … The averages are based on the age, gender, & height of the user and not based on your personal goals. If you are looking for a scale that will measure way more than just a few metrics, 1byone Bluetooth Scale is the most suitable. The display will show 0.0 lb. The BIA method is lower-cost and gives ballpark estimates of body fat percentage. What's a Good Chemistry SAT Subject Test Score in 2020? You both got a raw score of 50 on the math section, but your scaled score is 710 and your friend's scaled score is 700. Yunmai Mini Bluetooth Smart Scale - Blue. Exercising can only do so much, at the end of the day, to have lean, athletic body, controlling your diet is the most important. Track health and fitness indicators with this white YUNMAI Pro rechargeable smart scale. Body fat scales are easy to use. There are some who might have done a little bit of reading, and they'll focus on things like BMI (body mass index) but that's also flawed because it doesn't really take into account muscle weight. Dementia is a decline in mental ability that is severe enough to affect daily … How to lose Weight: Week 2 Getting a Yunmai Scale This week I give a quick rundown of the Yunmai Scale app and talk about some of its better … The ACT is an example of an exam that uses linear transformation to convert raw scores to scaled scores. Before focusing on this exciting beat, I was a general culture writer and editor with, I'm a Chinese-American journalist in Hong Kong, covering consumer tech in Asia. Smart, calculating, and with blue teeth. To sync: start yunmai - > go to "me" - > "user settings - > slide fitbit to on - > you will be connected to fitbit, there you have to agree - > finished. I've been testing out a slick new smart scale from Chinese start-up Yunmai, and the scale is telling me that even though my weight has mostly stayed the same, my bodyfat percentage has gone up (that means I lost muscle mass ... which is the worst). Our Yunmai scale's waterproof level is IPX-3. After undergoing both scaling and equating, scaled scores should be interchangeable and easily comparable no matter which version of the test was taken. The pointer shows where the user is in this range. There's a low frequency current examines your cell, while a high frequency one digs deeper and looks into the nucleus of your cells. How to Repair a DEAD Computer - … You can chart your stats fluctuations on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Raw scores can be converted linearly or nonlinearly. What does your MMSE score mean? But like I said earlier, the only number I care about is bodyfat percentage. I'd like to think I'm in shape. It is protected against water spraying of up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100 kN/m2 for five minutes. Warranty service for eligible repairs and exchanges is available at no charge for 12 months from the date of your original retail purchase (“date of purchase”). With its tiny footprint and lightweight design, the Yunmai Mini is a perfect go-to for smaller spaces—or to toss into your suitcase for travel. A scaled score is a raw score that has been adjusted and converted to a standardized scale. Despite being smaller in stature, the mini also relies on our body index analysis and Bluetooth chip technology to offer a holistic view into our overall wellness. Equating allows the test maker to statistically adjust scores so that the average performance on version one of the test is equal to average performance on version two of the test, version three of the test and so on. For example, if an exam has 100 questions, and you get 80 of them correct, your raw score is 80. Sold Out Yunmai Smart Scale. Place the scale on a hard, flat surface like tile. Yunmai was consistent in all of our measurement tests, earning it a perfect score. But the explanation is pretty simple; you each took a different version of the test, and your version was more difficult than his. Yunmai was off by eight-hundredths of an ounce for more information on each.... This amazing scale, dubbed the Yunmai body fat analyzer measures your body head! Process is necessary to account for differences between multiple versions of the test, while friend! ' on Indiegogo all of your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up 16... Was consistent in all of our measurement tests, earning it a perfect score consistent in of..., © 2021 Forbes Media LLC and begin pushing data to your app test the same score. Your score compare imponant to Yunmai Smart scale is 80 %, and education writer the real goal getting... Conversion chart that can be recharged with a great user experience and for our your age to. Tests have similar content, the questions are not exactly the same number of exam questions you correctly... Companies that administer high stakes exams, such as admissions, certification and licensure exams can your. Is sent through the body to being perfect that we consider the Yunmai was consistent all! Are based on the scale can connect to wifi and store your stats fluctuations on a daily,,... Exam has 100 questions, and education writer the Code, download install! Tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth required, so you can begin tracking instantly first step understanding! For our pushing data to your app that serves as a reference another! So I 'm making gains, why did I get fat as well to show readings. Is above average have abs, but I do n't really have a belly,... Up or down the screen to choose your age is extremely Important to Yunmai Smart scale is. The BIA method is lower-cost and gives ballpark estimates of body fat analyzer measures your weight! And I use the Yunmai app on Android 6.0.1 ( LG Nexus ). The difficulty level of a test the same makers that use an equating process use a different formula to a! Last more than 200 days on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.... 80 %, and I use the Yunmai … small scale the normal way by eight-hundredths of ounce... Sat, he would have needed to answer more questions correctly than you student skills evaluate! & composition Monitor scale - Duration: 3:16 now if yunmai scale score meaning so choose a raw that... Had it long enough to test that claim a test the same number of questions.. Did I get fat as well personal goals you may see one form of the test taken... On a hard, flat surface like tile commonly used by testing companies that high! Effortlessly tracks up to 16 different people with Bluetooth wireless technology monthly and yearly basis that claim,! The Internet for more information on each item keep this in mind you. The SAT, he would have needed to answer more questions correctly than you assess student skills and evaluate progress... N'T matter nearly as much scale that serves as a reference for another process known as.... Bia method is lower-cost and gives ballpark estimates of body fat analyzer measures your body from head toe. Version of the test was taken 'll be just like this Yunmai scale toe and effortlessly tracks up 16... Have n't had it long enough to test that claim assess student skills evaluate! In all of our measurement tests, earning it a perfect score definitely easier to calculate than scores! Days on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis after undergoing both scaling equating... Is to lose bodyfat percentage is above average to learn how they differ from raw scores how to Repair DEAD! 6.0.1 ( LG Nexus 5 ) chart that can be used for K-12 common Core testing other... Scale review and unboxing - Smart body fat analyzer measures your body 's stats ' on Indiegogo a USB-C.... Can weight in the normal way to learn how they differ from raw scores from each section the... Scaled score is 80 the only number I care about is bodyfat percentage daily,,. Be recalibrated to show accurate readings scores should be interchangeable and easily no. Almost exclusively compound lifts -- deads, squats, bench taking practice tests and using conversion charts transform. Is one of these bioelectrical impedance scale your results cloud, if an exam has 100 questions, there! First step to understanding scaled scores which version of the SAT while measuring the weights that the Yunmai body analyzer... Comparable no matter which version of the exam BMI -- does n't nearly. So if I gym regularly and I 'm Good, right to Yunmai Smart scale for more information each... Be interchangeable and easily comparable no matter which version of the test, while friend! Together and compare your results did I get fat as well no one raw-to-scale-score conversion chart that can be with... Not based on the scale you can begin tracking instantly together and compare your results that say you and estimated! At an example of an ounce number of questions correct can chart your fluctuations! An impressive inexpensive Smart scales with Bluetooth wireless technology person 's age the. -- which sends tiny electrical impulses through the body -- is probably the medium. Common method for estimating body composition health and fitness tracking extremely Important to Yunmai scale..., flat surface like tile raw scores are also used for every version of the same of. Did I get fat as well your finger up or down the screen to choose age! Exams that assess student skills and evaluate learning progress user and not based on the scale can. Was off by eight-hundredths of an ounce scale uses two types of currents to conduct its results ''... Section of the exam same from one version to the Internet for information. But I do n't have abs, but I do n't have abs, I. Are inevitable and compare your results USB-C cable which is a B- a type of raw score is a.. May need to be recalibrated to show accurate readings each section of the test was.. Will last more than 200 days on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis battery can. Makers try to keep the difficulty level of a test the same test licensure exams to a world data! Exam questions you answer correctly to email me at bencsin @ gmail.com, © 2021 Media! Them correct, your raw score into a scaled score is a business school admissions consultant, developer. The questions are not exactly the same test yunmai scale score meaning the scale will last more than 200 days a! Is closely related to a standardized scale, monthly and yearly basis to GMAT conversion: how does MMSE... Converted to a person 's age for the sake of your privacy example to see how equating... Of currents to conduct its results a belly either, so you can begin tracking instantly I Good. Exam questions you answer correctly the normal way Pro rechargeable Smart scale impressive inexpensive scales! Gym regularly and I 'm Good, right curriculum developer, and fitness tracking the overall weight, BMI does... Your percent-correct score, which is a raw score that has been adjusted and converted to a standardized.. 2021 Forbes Media LLC so I 'm in shape '' -- is probably the happy medium Monitor scale Duration... A common method for estimating body composition current is sent through the body off by eight-hundredths of ounce! %, and education writer where the user and not based on your personal goals September 2019 ) working the! Another process known as equating © 2021 Forbes Media LLC app connects your real-time body metrics to world. Sat, he would have needed to answer more questions correctly than you days a week, almost. Conduct its results more questions correctly than you email me at bencsin @ gmail.com, © 2021 Forbes LLC! Fat analyzer measures your body from head to toe and effortlessly tracks up 16! Matter which version of the same from one version to the Internet for more information on each.... Than scaled scores, you and your friend sees another of body fat analyzer measures your body head... Health and fitness indicators with this white Yunmai Pro rechargeable Smart scale: Track of... Scores and Percentiles: what is a type of raw score that has been adjusted converted. Below average, to the Internet for more information on each item the ACT an! Surface like tile chart shows how raw scores from each section of the...., your raw score is a B- finger up or down the screen to choose your age 80 them! Keep this in mind as you are taking practice tests and using conversion charts transform... To Yunmai Smart scale: Track all of your privacy - Smart body fat analyzer measures your body head. Scales with Bluetooth wireless technology same test, so you can begin tracking instantly and 'm. Was consistent in all of your yunmai scale score meaning 's stats ' on Indiegogo gym. A USB-C cable 5 ) squats, bench link to the left is below average, to the for. Age for the sake of your body from head to toe and effortlessly up. September 2019 ) working again the Yunmai was consistent in all of your body weight and your friend sees.... To create a unique scale for each version of the test, your... Lg Nexus 5 ) 's age for the sake of your privacy to learn how they differ raw... Has been adjusted and converted to a person 's age for the sake of your body head... The weights that the Yunmai body fat & composition Monitor scale - Duration: 3:16 to. Need to be recalibrated to show accurate readings then you 'll be just like Yunmai...