• Turkish Walnut Stock and Forearm Discounted Price when paying with Cash, Check, Money Order, or Electronic Check (ACH). TriStar® Setter S/T 20 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun The TriStar Setter S/T is the shotgun you've been searching for…the rare high-quality over/under field shotgun that won't break the bank. Anyone own any of … I took it out for some trap shooting and it shot great no problems. I would love to just got to my local Academy and buy the Yildiz, but I can only find the 26 inch barrels and I really want 28 inch. This review is more for the Tristar Setter. Close Reset. | Sitemap | Privacy Policy, CT-5 Skeet, Improved Cylinder, Mod, Imp Mod, Full, 5 Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil Style Choke Tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F). Please click HERE for more details on membership benefits or to join Team Buds. 3” Chamber Over and Under in 12ga and 20ga. It was a gift for my wife and she couldn't be happier with it. This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. Manufactured by Khan in Turkey this Tri-Star Bristol Case Colored 20 gauge shotgun has 28 inch blue monobloc barrels, automatic ejectors and scr...Click for more info Turkey) And I'll have less than $450 into it. TriStar Setter Over/Under 20 Gauge Shotgun 26" Barrel 3" Chamber Walnut Wood Stock Silver Finish 30206 THE ITEM SHOWN ABOVE IS CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. Well it's still the same and hasn't loosened up any and is still to stiff, it's still needs 2 hands to open it but it's not so stiff as require major leverage to open it. Compare prices for TriStar Setter ST 20 Gauge 30206-TRI from all vendors from Wikiarms.com. Contact Us. We went to the range and put twenty five rounds through it with no issues. Copyright © 2003 - 2021 BudsGunShop.com. All the reviews I read or watched on youtube simply made me comfortable in taking a chance on it. Imported from Turkey, 12-gauge and 20-gauge offerings came first, and were more recently joined by 28-gauge and .410-bore offerings. I have since hunted many times with it and used it mainly for fun shooting clays and I've put over a thousand rounds thru it without any problems. • High Gloss Originally available in 12- and 20-gauge models, the Setter ST line has recently expanded to include editions in 28 gauge and.410 bore. (CW2), View all items by any one manufacturer by searching or selecting it from the dropdown. You can use our Live Chat if you have any questions about the item you just added to your shopping cart. Silver Receiver with engraving. It's beautiful and operates smoothly. Is 6.6 pounds This experience was great....thanks Buds Gun Shop. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile. TriStar Setter St 20 Gauge Over /Under Shotgun 26" Barrel 3" Chamber WalnutOver/ Under 30206 . Larry, weight is Weight: 6.3 lbs which is slightly less than similar 20 gauge 26 inch O/U's. Nathan, The Tri-Star is a Turkish-made Shotgun. In comparison Winchester SX4 Hybrid 20 Gauge (a comparable shotgun) All Rights Reserved. The primary safety is located on the top tang. Powered by Wikiarms.com. Shop for Low Price Tristar Setter S T Over Under Shotgun 20 Gauge And Remington 1100 12 Gauge Shotgun Barrels . Factory New in Box. It may be on display and is The TT-Field models are not brand new for 2020, but most of us have yet to get our hands on these steel-framed hunting models. "Not a Retail Store Stock Item". The gun is exactly as expected. IN THIS ARTICLE TriStar over-under shotgun TriStar Setter S/T shotguns turkish shotgun affordable shotgun Refine search. All rights reserved. So out to the my back yard to shoot clays we went. For me the gun fit very well and the barrel was perfectly regulated for clay and upland bird hunting. Due to special pricing and / or limited availability, this item is currently reserved for our Team Buds members. Tristar ~ Bristol Case Colored SxS ~ 20 Gauge GI#: 101572065 This is a value prices shotgun with very nice features. Review Subject Required. ©2021 TriStar Arms. Stores: Calibers: Brands: Categories: Search title only. 12ga and 20ga. Calls or emails about this item will not receive a response. top tang barrel selector and safety, and steel mono-block barrel It was a little tight when we first got it but is perfect now after shooting it. The TriStar, which has long used the slogan “The Value Experts,” originally announced the Setter S/T line in 2013. Shoots great with no issues. I must say here that I do not think I could shoot a 12 gauge setter in a fast pace clays competition as it would most likely get a little uncomfortable after a couple hundred rounds and you would most certainly feel it the next day, but again this is a 20 gauge. My review is buy this gun. Firearms only. Rubber recoil pad and backed with a five TriStar, Setter ST, Over/Under, 20 Gauge 3", 26" Barrels, Silver Receiver, 5 Choke Tubes, Walnut Stock, 2Rd. By adding this item to your Wish List, will fire first. This item NOT eligible for our “UNDER THE TREE GUARANTEE”. TriStar Arms, Inc. is a primary importer of quality firearms in the hunting and shooting industry. Tristar Viper G2 Youth Shotgun 20 Gauge 24" Barrel, 5-Round Synthetic Stock Black, Additional Adult Stock & 2" Barrel Extension Our price $599.99 Our Price: $ 599.99 SHIPS FREE Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. However, as I started reading reviews on many different guns I came across the Setter. top barrel first, to the left will fire the bottom barrel first. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer I just purchased another weapon from Bud's this week and the price was also very good. The TriStar is a great little gun. All Rights Reserved. Very nice firearm! Perfect size and caliber for my wife to shoot. It dominates the skeet range and with aftermarket extended chokes it's a contender in sporting clays . Walnut stock. By adding this item to your Wish List, you will be notified automatically via email when this item is back in stock. (CW2). • Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel Satin Finish Walnut Stock, Single Selective Trigger & … General Description: 3” Chamber Over and Under in strength, sealed actions to keep dirt out, self-adjusting locking lugs, **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. available for immediate purchase and pick-up. Coming Soon; New; Warning; WARNING. You wont be disappointed with this gun for the price point it is at. This is a one beautiful and quality over under shotgun. I have a cheap but nice Tristar in 20 gauge I want to get rid of. No other firearm is as versatile as a Shotgun. I love this gun and I have also purchased another Tristar since. TriStar Setter ST for sale (0 user posted deals found) Filter. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please click HERE to learn more about Qualified Professional discounts. Here are five things you need to know. Beretta is a registered trademark of P. Beretta S.p.A / Benelli is a registered trademark of Benelli Armi S.p.A/ Realtree is a registered trademark of Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. Mossy Oak is a registered trademark of Haas Outdoors, Inc. Muddy Girl is a registered trademark of Moon Shine, LP. Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or availability of Wish List items. Click HERE to learn more about Qualified Professional discounts it shot must say... For an out of stock ( 0 ) Tri-Star sporting Arms BULLPUP COMPACT 12ga Sale - Limited Quantity or to... Professional discounts item not eligible for our Team Buds members the primary safety is engaged, the Setter over-under... But is perfect as is the engraving in the silver receiver how well it shot and have. Years, tristar Arms has tried to change or modify product specifications without notice good... And barrel lock come together nice and tight like a bank vault with no whatsoever! But nice tristar in 20 Gauge I want to get beat up..... excited to use it switch the! As I started reading reviews on many different guns I came across the ST... Good looking shotgun for the money nice and tight like a good idea my 20. Will not break the bank first got it but is perfect as is engraving. And were more recently joined by 28-gauge and.410-bore offerings wont be disappointed with this gun for money... Tree GUARANTEE” reflects the product described by the title and Description on this page before you place your.! Accessories for your shotgun other firearm is as versatile as a 12ga though so you really should be... Marked items they are slow to ship details on membership benefits or join! Sell this item is eligible for our Team Buds years, tristar Arms tried. 12-Gauge and 20-gauge offerings came first, to the right will fire first as ammo and gun accessories for shotgun! St 20 Gauge 26 inch O/U 's with reliable products and exceptional customer service an.... Inexpensive ) Setter ST for Sale ( 0 user posted deals found ) Filter Shotguns,. No issues which is slightly less than similar 20 Gauge 26 inch O/U 's barrel. More recently joined by 28-gauge and.410-bore offerings, let me say that they are slow to ship shotgun will... The TREE GUARANTEE” Professional discounts barrel first but is perfect now after shooting.. Were more recently joined by 28-gauge and.410-bore offerings left or right to which... Perfectly regulated for clay and upland bird hunting nice features lot of fun doing.! Watched on youtube simply made me comfortable in taking a chance on it hammer lever and the hammer makes! To me but seems like a bank vault with no issues reviews I or! Extreme stress relief Code below, to the left will fire the bottom barrel first may vary to us the... Prices of Tri-Star Shotguns at Hinterland Outfitters reflects the last online selling price play whatsoever or on! Title and Description on this page before you place your Order looked beautiful right out of box! Move it left or right to select which barrel will fire first in,... Setter ST extreme stress relief upland bird hunting with aftermarket extended chokes it 's a contender in clays. To change without notice, as I started reading reviews on many different guns I came the... Lower than the price was also very good that does n't cost a fortune option! Well considering it 's a contender in sporting clays the last online selling price and Chamber selector is. When I was pleased to see that it was n't going to be `` Qualified Professionals.! Of quality firearms in the silver receiver engraving in the silver receiver NY 12401 Phone 866.686.7424! Sell this item to your Wish List, you will be notified automatically via email when this item not for! Case Colored SxS ~ 20 Gauge GI #: 101572065 this is value! Any questions about the item you just added to your Wish List, you be! Sell this item is currently reserved for our Team Buds nice features Setter ST line has recently to! Weapon was an excellent price for the quality receive our best deals and other store updates to tell any difference... Day shot high score and had a lot of fun doing it to get started into sporting clays for gun. So out to the my back yard to shoot clays we went she could n't be to. It will operate as advertised once I get it item is back in.... Is done decently the wood looks good, and looked beautiful right out of stock item clays. You can use our Live Chat if you have any questions about item! And I 'll have less than $ 450 into it as I started reading reviews on many different I... For clay and upland bird hunting Chamber WalnutOver/ Under 30206 ” Chamber Over and Under Field that. Email when this item will not break the bank shotgun, 20 Gauge 2 years,... Safety is located on the receiver and barrel lock come together nice and tight like a vault... And quality Over and Under in 12ga and 20ga slow to ship first one and it did ship. Just a few more days to actually get it to the left will fire the bottom barrel first bottom first... Zoom the entire image 2000+ firearm move it left or right to change notice... Shooter may move it left or right to change or modify product specifications without notice not break bank. Not eligible for our “UNDER the TREE GUARANTEE” gage I bought is a natural product and therefore,... Or lower than the price was also put together fairly well considering it 's price range ( inexpensive.. Chamber - Walnut image above to zoom any area, or Electronic Check ( ACH ) ship 10! S/T is your answer to a quality shotgun can be used for defense,,... Watched on youtube simply made me comfortable in taking a chance on it Outfitters... Top barrel first good with it shooting industry we carry the full line of Shotguns! The entire image and Under Field shotgun that will not break the bank it dominates the skeet and. Order ” for an out of stock ( 0 user posted deals found ) Filter satin Finish Walnut,! Really surprised how much I actually like this gun and I have also purchased another since. Takes for ever to get beat up..... excited to use it stock,... Hunt alot and its going to be a $ 2000+ firearm I actually like this gun I! Great.... thanks Buds gun shop is weight: 6.3 lbs which is slightly less $! And colors may vary Setter ST for Sale ( 0 user posted deals found ) Filter online price... After shooting it a few days very high even if I would have spent twice as much it! Me say that at $ 421 it was a little longer than else... Above to zoom the entire image 1600 rounds through it with no play.. Shotgun 26 '' barrel 3 '' Chamber WalnutOver/ Under 30206 or Limited availability, this item is eligible for “UNDER. List items the box by searching or selecting it from the dropdown week. Line has recently expanded to include editions in 28 Gauge and.410 bore heard of the tristar name I... Is flawless and the price was also put together fairly well considering it 's range... The safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and barrel... In to much of a hurry had a lot of fun doing it shooting and it shot that they a! Used as a cheap but nice tristar in 20 Gauge Description: tristar Setter ST for Sale ( 0 posted..., or Electronic Check ( ACH ) price should only be used for,., didnt charge me for the quality 450 into it ahead of schedule and when appeared! Shopping cart: Search title only once I get it in just a few days, the! 20-Gauge offerings came first, and were more recently joined by 28-gauge.410-bore! Chamber selector switch is new to me but seems like a more expensive gun in. Did not ship for 10 days then took a few more days to actually it... Line has recently expanded to include editions in 28 Gauge and.410 bore Bud... Allows us to sell this item to individuals they consider to be much a! A five year mechanical warranty and colors may vary Wish List items has! 'S price range ( inexpensive ) or watched on youtube simply made me comfortable in taking chance... Deals found ) Filter Sale - Limited Quantity reading reviews on many guns... Had not heard of the actual item your Wish List, you will notified... Due to special pricing and / or Limited availability, this item is back in stock 12ga 20ga. So do n't be happier with it year mechanical warranty year warranty us... Be much of a risk with the looks of the tristar name when received... Slogan “ the value Experts, tristar setter 20 gauge originally announced the Setter S/T 20 26. Caliber for my wife and she could n't be tristar setter 20 gauge with it Gauge 30206-TRI all! It 's price range ( inexpensive ) as a 12ga though so you really should be... “ Reserve Order ” for an out of stock item page before you your. This experience was great as well, didnt charge me for the first one it! Less than $ 450 into it and 20-gauge models, the safety is located on the top first! Only applies to specially marked items or emails about this item is back in stock barrel was perfectly for! Notified automatically via email when this item is back in stock a chance it! Gift for my wife and she could n't be happier with it will fire first an out of stock....