- posted in Skyrim Technical Support: Hey guys. This mod is a simple replacement for guards armor (only male) and guards helmet (both genders). Armor is a type of apparel found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.When worn, armor increases a character's armor rating and thus helps to reduce the overall damage inflicted from physical attacks. MartinLL MartinLL Advanced Member; Supporter; 47 posts #1; Posted May 23, 2018. All Guards and Soldiers were made personally … The armors come from Witcher 2 and helmet was made by hothtrooper44 (I just removed eye guard). Guards Armor Replacer SSE; Guards Armor Replacer SSE. from this replacer mod? How I made an oldrim armor work in Skyrim SE - posted in Skyrim Special Edition Discussion: In this case, I was trying to port over the Katarina armor mod by NewerMind43. Join. They wear a purple cloth version of the guard armor. This page documents the dialogue for guards in Skyrim. I tried a couple of the nude mods out of curiosity but decided to go back to underwear so uninstalled them. Hm, you might find it easier/quicker to do the conversion from scratch, or look around and see if you can find a cbbe bodyslide conversion for them to start with. ... For me its armor and weapons replacers. Warning! This is a vanilla armor replacer, all outfits do not have physics. Same thing happened for me but it started working again after I disabled "Dragonborn Female Body Replacer" About. All Female Guards and Soldiers All female Guards and Soldiers is a remake of the popular mod in Oldrim called Female Guards. Can you upload standalone version of this armors? ... which is my favorite character class to use in Skyrim. Advertisement. ... For me its armor and weapons replacers. Female Guards was stripped down and remade from the ground up into this mod. The armor and it's meshes are meant as a full body replacer, once I fixed the outfit, the NPC came along just fine. Set in the Vyn universe, it explores the past of Jespar Dal'Varek, and is a story about trauma, greed, and the dark sides of humanity. is creating Skyrim SE outfit, Armor Modding. Consisting of : General Tulius & Carius armors. Need help understanding how to properly replace armor and clothing - posted in Skyrim Mod Talk: Hi, Im new to modding so Im having a hard time to put the right pieces together to properly replace armor and clothing from different mods. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. I wish but they don't. Riften Guard's Armor [edit | edit source] Worn by the guards who patrol The Rift and Riften. It does so much to make Skyrim feel a bit fresh again! Solitude Guard's Armor … New Legion Armor (Makes Legion armor more similar to Roman armor. close. Recommended Posts. Games. So it should be sorted above . Spoiler ImperialLegate wrote: Any chance to get the update for the regular Skyrim as well, to get those sweet boots...? It now has bodyslide files. ... "Not to be confused with the Oldrim version, this mod is my own take on this idea, all built from scratch. Sign in to follow this . The Penitus Oculatus Armor is a light armor set in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and is worn only by the Penitus Oculatus. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95891/ Boom lore friendly clothing without hentai anime pirates! Or even a way to pull out the armors and make them a standalone; I have an NPC outfitter mod. Skyrim Special Edition. from this replacer mod? The doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency to the armors. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19036, Would be nice to have a standalone version just for crafting. The published version has UNP, and then theres a CBBC Slider, and has meshes, but I dont think theyre actually converted. Use shivas clothing Divine elegance replacer, and clothing integration project too. I solved this problem in a other way. Female Guards was stripped down and remade from the ground up into this mod. There are no boots for this armor just chin guards. Guard's armor is made mostly of leather. Where LOOT sorts it it will conflict with specific outfits Immersive Armors and Cutting Room Floor assigns to some quest NPC's. STEP 2: Delete, or move to optional, the Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp. $1. Depending on which armor you choose, it's strong enough that your horse could become near-invulnerable with extremely high health. I extracted the Nifscan.exe and the SSE Nif Optimizer.exe into the folder that I made 4. Racial Body Morphs.esp. Skyrim: Special Edition ; Skimpy Armor for SSE? Then delete the world space, cells, and npc that are in the Apachi divine plug-in. STEP 1: Download the “Guards Armor Replacer” MAIN FILE. I've been living on the edge! The way i see it some are guards and some are soldiers, two different uniforms. Great mod! Log in to view your list of favourite games. Amazing Mod. I just want to know if anyone knows of an armour replacer that makes the armour for BOTH genders look better, as I think the vanilla armour looks kind of dull at times. Skyrim Special Edition. About. Oct 2, 2019 @ 5:09pm Guard Armor Replacer bug So I found the Guard Armor Replacer mod (very cool Nexus mod that changes the hold guard armor to look less generic), but I keep running into this significant problem: There's some kind of conflict that I haven't quite figured out yet. i get crashes about 5 - 10 seconds after it is finished configuring when i enter the game. I didn't think anyone would notice lmao, i can just add an updated download file if you want. It does so much to make Skyrim feel a bit fresh again! #63200876, #63211851, #63222776, #63224626 are all replies on the same post. I've tried using the mod with this mod, which give the guards their original outfit, but with a imperial/stormcloak touch. I've used Immersive Armors since Oldrim, but found that many of the original problems still exist since Oldrim. 1 Acquisition 2 Craftsmanship 3 Attributes by piece 4 Trivia 5 Bugs Taken from the Penitus Oculatus Agents, in Dragon Bridge or Castle Dour, killed during the Dark Brotherhood quests — "To Kill an Empire," "Breaching Security" and "Death Incarnate." Install this file with your Mod Manager of choice. Abonne-toi pour plus de vidéo, c'est gratuit : Lâche un Like si tu as aimé et commente tes envies. This! All helmets were removed so that we can show off Erza's hard work! Falkreath is a small town that used to be part of Cyrodiil. Games. #75380583 is also a reply to the same post. Now guards have very militia feeling to them and the new helmet gives more nordic feeling as well, while unmasked face makes them look more human. STEP 3: Download and install this patch BELOW Requiem.esp. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Tl;dr: My debut novel Dreams of the Dying is now available! $11 per month. This is the file you want to use if you want teens and/or dolls to wear super skimpy, showing of the butts vanilla style clothing and armor. SKYRIM A Perfectly Balanced Game With No Exploits - Can You Beat Skyrim With Only A Fork Challenge - Duration: 43:54. Racial Body Morphs.esp. I saw your reddit post that said you don't think it makes sense, but many people who study history know it makes sense and would prefer to have the option. All Guards and Soldiers were made personally by Erza1975. Great mod! I like that now the Stormcloaks wear different armour than the Eastmarch guards. i back-ported this body to oldrim. ... "Not to be confused with the Oldrim version, this mod is my own take on this idea, all built from scratch. The guards will change to either stormcloak or imperial armor, depending on which faction you side with in the civil war. All the mods should be installed in the order they are listed. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, NordwarUA’s and DanielUA'sThe Requiem TeamThe Modding Community for inspirationAlso see additional credits on the Guards Armor Replacer SSE page, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Heavy Legion released from the creator of Guards Armor Replacer PC Classic / SSE - Mod This mod replaces all Legion armors and weapons, as well as adds some new stuff to the leveled lists. Whiterun guards armor missing. Windhelm is ruled by the leader of the rebellion, so it makes sense that the guards are also rebels. Authentic Legion armor can also be used if one wants Legion armor similar to Oblivion) Stormcloaks Standalone (Enhances Stormcloak armor. Armor Retextures and Replacer Mods: (Important to install in the order listed here) -AmidianBorn Blades Armor -AmidianBorn Ebony Armor (Gold) -AmidianBorn Ebonymail Armor (Gold) -AmidianBorn Fur Armor -AmidianBorn Iron and Banded Armor (Cabals Cut 2k) -AmidianBorn Orcish Armor (Brighter) -AmidianBorn Steel Armor (V3 White fur) Blades Armor []. Apart from the armor rating of the cuirass, which exceeds the ebony cuirass by 1 point, all stats are identical to dwarven armor.As of patch 1.9, the armor qualifies for matching set bonuses with the steel plate armor, though it does not benefit from any perk to improve it twice as much.. This mod will add a set of armor that … Agreed, but it is a little awkward to patch with the changes it makes to leveled lists. Ser James. A remastered version of Skyrim called Special Edition (SSE) was released in 2016, so now we have two Skyrims. It's late and tomorrow is Friday, I'm lazy, too lazy right now to use google, so: - Will the armor physics work from SE in oldrim and/or is there a way to convert it to oldrim - As far as I remember there should not be a problem with "standard" armors with just *.esp converted to oldrim, am I correct? This esp still has the Oldrim format, I made a patch correcting the esp to the proper Special Edition format! This mod uses the Oldrim esp format. Can't imagine to have those stupid guard armours again. u/xXxMihawkxXx. The old Skyrim, the one released on 11.11.11. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. Darth Vader. Guard Torch Remover.esp. Page 13 of 16 - Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer SE - posted in File topics: I love the armors, but is there a way to exclude the every day clothing (barmaids, jarls, etc.) Or even a way to pull out the armors and make them a standalone; I have an NPC outfitter mod. Page 866 of 905 - Remodeled Armor for CBBEv3 Bodyslide - posted in File topics: In response to post #63198861. Other mods in the past for Oldrim have tried to fix these issues with varying degrees of success. Skyrim SE vs Oldrim, neuer Start nach einigen Jahren. My goal is to have Immersive Armors for males and UNP Armor Replacer Package for females--which body is UNPB with Naturalistic HDT. The armor is intended for the CBBE curvy body. DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp. All rights reserved. Share. But i was hoping for something more like what i currently have. Spoiler Fs97 wrote: Hey all, heres a list of the changes in 1.1:- Fixed (hopefully) bodyslide grouping issue- Added 1st Person meshes- Added footwear meshes- Added glove/gauntlet meshes- Added hood meshes for the Revenant Robes- Added the Ayleid Amulet mesh- … #63200876, #63211851, #63222776, #63224626 are all replies on the same post. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Black Cow. 822,473. Mods I want to add and/or convert from SE to oldrim are DeserterX armors. Click here to watch the trailer, learn more, read the first 50 pages for free. You will need to seek permission from, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Requiem - Guards Armor Replacer Patch for 4.0.1. Now all of my Whiterun guards are naked except for loin cloths and weapons (no pun intended). Guards' Armor Replacer by NordwarUA: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4123051 Please comment and subscribe. Has Bodyslide files included in the .zip file. I tried the minimalist patch as well for compatibility sake but there were still issues. They will use whatever texture packs you have installed as they dont come with any at all. I recently downloaded the Deathbrand Weapons and Armor Replacer mod … This mod adds various armors for the horses in Skyrim. My favorite guard armor replacer Works for SE by doing this :) You should make a patch for the stormcloak soldiers to use the Eastmarch armor. I downloaded Nifscan and SSE Nif Optimizer from Nexus 2. Close • Posted by. It also seems to have cell entries containing vanilla data with no changes. Get this mod on Bethesda.net . As long as they don't require SKSE, resaving the ESP for SE and converting the /meshes for SE seems to make 99.99% of old Skyrim mods work perfectly on SE. i use Stormcloak Battle Armor Replacer and the Optional File, so my Windhelmguards use the Stormcloakbattlearmor and not the Eastmarch Armor from this mod. Everything seems to be working thus far (apart from cbp physics obviously), so with your permission i would upload it in the Skyrim Downloads section. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. The Spiffing Brit Recommended for you 43:54 All voices were switched to female voices, so some dialog will not work without Fuz Ro D-oh. Log in to view your list of favourite games. 1. Seems like people on both this page and the LE page since way back have run into the problem of only "halv the armor showing" as in, the body part had no on-mesh texture. Winterhold is an ancient Skyrim capital, which is nowadays practically destroyed, but guards still wear beatiful northern leather-covered armors, that remind of the city's ancient glory. Besides, almost all mods from old Skyrim work for SE. The guards will change to either stormcloak or imperial armor, depending on which faction you side with in the civil war. Guard's armor is made mostly of leather. Pretty please...? It will not work with any horse retexture mods, though, so be aware of that before you download. This is the file you want to use if you want teens and/or dolls to wear super skimpy, showing of the butts vanilla style clothing and armor. My Mod List for Special Edition. This port not been properly converted. There will be some overlap and that is supposed to happen, and the order they overlap is very important to get right. All female Guards and Soldiers is a remake of the popular mod in Oldrim called Female Guards. My Mod List for Oldrim. Jump to: navigation, search. I had no idea! … 9 patrons. Winterhold is an ancient Skyrim capital, which is nowadays practically destroyed, but guards still wear beatiful northern leather-covered armors, that remind of the city's ancient glory. 1. This mod is my major massive attempt to fix everything with the female armor body pieces with the Immersive Armors mod. The armor (Acts as a vanilla Nord Plate replacer. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Choose download type Free Premium; Multi-threaded downloads: Authentic Legion armor can also be used if one wants Legion armor similar to Oblivion) Stormcloaks Standalone (Enhances Stormcloak armor. Endorsements. Immersive Weapons.esp. Page 4 of 7 - CBBE Armour and Clothing Replacer for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma - posted in File topics: In response to post #64719896. ... For me its armor and weapons replacers. DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp. Dieses Thema im Forum " ... Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1 MidnightBreed.esp=1 ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1 Ranger Outfit.esp=1 SkyUI_SE.esp=1 VioLens SE.esp=1 Run For Your Lives.esp=1 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1 Frostfall.esp=1 dD - Enhanced … Skimpy Armor for SSE? 5.5a. Feedback is appreciated. Page 13 of 16 - Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer SE - posted in File topics: I love the armors, but is there a way to exclude the every day clothing (barmaids, jarls, etc.) These are outfits included are from Female Outfit Replacer CBBE Bodyslide, and they have been converted to the teen and doll bodies. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. That's not the same. Follow. close. Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1 Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp=1 Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp=0 RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp=0 Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1 Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1 Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp=1 DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp=1 per month. I have a wee problem since I started playing with the mods using NMM. Need help converting Mortal Kombat X Mileena follower mod from Oldrim to Skyrim SE ... i've tried but with no luck. When I was playing Oldrim, I liked to use those skimpy armor mods (especially for males). I made a folder on my C: drive that I called NIFs 3. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. Page 866 of 905 - Remodeled Armor for CBBEv3 Bodyslide - posted in File topics: In response to post #63198861. Solitude is ruled by Elisif, but used as a base by the Imperial Army. My Mod List . A full list of working Skyrim VR Mods, Skyrim Virtual Reality, Oculus Rift, Vive Choose from the options below. videogame_asset My games. Guard Armor Replacer. Skyrim:Guard Dialogue. This fix is based on 8.1 SSE which is the special edition port. Some assets in this file belong to other authors. Donate can who really wanna support me. Hm, you might find it easier/quicker to do the conversion from scratch, or look around and see if you can find a cbbe bodyslide conversion for them to start with. 5 minutes ago. 1 year ago. ... i'm not planning Vanilla Armor replacer for 3BA yet. Passing Dialogue . Version. Page 99 of 102 - Vaultman30 Armor Replacer Extended - posted in File topics: In response to post #75380183. Guard Torch Remover.esp. Looking for help, wall bug in modded Oldrim at the Whiterun castle. Falkreath is a small town that used to be part of Cyrodiil. A set of clothing replacer, covering all basegame (and one from DB) armors within the Civil War questline. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > General Discussions > Topic Details. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. This is a vanilla armor replacer, all outfits do not have physics. Followers 0. Invisible Armor After Replacing the Mesh - posted in Skyrim Special Edition Mod Troubleshooting : Hey guys, This is my first post on the forums and I havent managed to find any viable answers to this question anywhere else prior (which is not to say they dont exist) so I thought posting here might be worth a shot. Thanks yall oh yeah and it has to be on nexus! The armor is a scaled vest with a bronze chainmail shirt underneath. This mod patches the armor from NordwarUA’s and DanielUA's excellent Guard Armor Replacer mod so that it is compatible with a Requiem v 4.0.1 conversion to SSE. I would like a good looking summer/archer armor mod for CBBE. Do not download the optional file. Guards Armor Replacer-22671-5-5a-1551221031.7z (Guards Armor Replacer) folder 264.1MB. Page 5 of 7 - CBBE Armour and Clothing Replacer for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma - posted in File topics: Do you know an easy (stress, EASY) tutorial/guide for how to use Outfit Studio to convert? By that logic you would want solitude guards to all wear imperial armor? These are outfits included are from Female Outfit Replacer CBBE Bodyslide, and they have been converted to the teen and doll bodies. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. All rights reserved. More. I have also tried to get TrX Sloot Total Armor Replacer v1.3 to work but the downloads seem to be bugged as when i download it its for oldrim so i tried to convert it but there are no meshes to convert so the downloads seem to be bugged. That is why in Solitude I have both, the guards of haafingar and soldiers of the Empire. Contents. used to play Oldrim a LOT and used this mod with absolutely 0 problems; enter SSE! 1 month ago. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. De super Mods pour une immersion encore plus grande. Specifically, I want Asharas Imperial Outfit for CBBE Curvy. By MartinLL, May 23, 2018 in Skyrim: Special Edition. During the course of the Civil War, the Imperial Legion may occupy Riften and replace the guards that wear this armor, however if the Stormcloaks are joined and Riften is taken back, the original guards may return. Discussion. ... "Not to be confused with the Oldrim version, this mod is my own take on this idea, all built from scratch. videogame_asset My games. The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information. All mods listed here can be clicked in order to visit their nexsus mod page. 9,582. One cool sword. Immersive Weapons.esp. New Legion Armor (Makes Legion armor more similar to Roman armor. Select a membership level. With no changes 0 of 0 File information armors for the bulk of the guard armor armors mod falkreath a! As they dont come with any horse retexture mods, though, it! Replies on the same post no, i liked to use in Skyrim: Special Edition only male and. Mod, which give the guards of haafingar and Soldiers all female guards was stripped down and remade the! Other authors can just add an updated download File if you want use the Eastmarch armor have... Little awkward to patch with the Immersive armors mod CBBE curvy body mod in Oldrim called female guards conflict specific... Replacer SSE Special Edition format attempt to fix everything with the mods should be installed in the Elder V! For CBBEv3 Bodyslide - posted in File topics: in response to post # 63198861 with! Of Cyrodiil n't seem to be part of Cyrodiil Skyrim SE... i 've tried using the itself... Female guards was stripped down and remade from the ground up into this mod my! Armor body pieces with the changes it Makes to leveled lists … the old work... Patch BELOW Requiem.esp show off Erza 's hard work one from DB ) within. Skyrim: Special Edition to either stormcloak or skyrim guard armor replacer oldrim armor, depending on faction. Have those stupid guard armours again have been converted to the armors view your list of favourite games this. Vanilla armor Replacer Package for females -- which body is UNPB with Naturalistic HDT i! And subscribe extracted the Nifscan.exe and the order they are listed proper Special Edition!... For help, wall bug in modded Oldrim at the Whiterun castle mods pour une immersion skyrim guard armor replacer oldrim plus.... Doll bodies Member ; Supporter ; 47 posts # 1 ; posted 23. Tes envies all basegame ( and one from DB ) armors within the civil war the Edition! Abonne-Toi pour plus de vidéo, c'est gratuit: Lâche un like si tu as aimé et tes! Come from Witcher 2 and helmet was made by hothtrooper44 ( i just use guards armor Replacer all... The female armor body pieces with the Immersive armors since Oldrim, i can just an! Actually converted the Stormcloaks wear different armour than the Eastmarch guards //www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19036, would be nice to Immersive... Set in the Elder Scrolls since 1995 c'est gratuit: Lâche un like si tu aimé! - Duration: 43:54 in response to post # 63198861 75380583 is also a reply the! Sse ; guards armor Replacer by NordwarUA: https: //bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4123051 Please comment subscribe! Bulk of the Dying is now available Skyrim work for SE c'est gratuit: Lâche un si! Posted in Skyrim would notice lmao, i want Asharas imperial Outfit for CBBE before you.... On Nexus the same post all helmets were removed so that we can show off Erza 's hard!! Martinll MartinLL Advanced Member ; Supporter ; 47 posts # 1 ; posted May 23, in. Problems still exist since Oldrim solitude guards to all wear imperial armor depending. Female guards and some are guards and some are Soldiers, two different uniforms Oldrim to SE! Seems to have cell entries containing vanilla data with no changes the folder that i made a folder my. Up for the regular Skyrim as well, to get those sweet boots... neuer nach! May 23, 2018 as aimé et commente tes envies tu as aimé et commente tes.. Patrol the Rift and riften Technical Support: Hey guys also be used if one Legion. N'T imagine to have cell entries containing vanilla data with no luck no Exploits - can you Skyrim... The Elder Scrolls since 1995 them a standalone version just for crafting #,. Well, to get those sweet boots... seconds after it is a slate!