The buyer profile is changing not all RV owners are retired and can spend hours, days, weeks, and now months trying to resolve issues. Drove unit to Jacksonville where they fixed the toilet and replaced the heatpump but didn't seat or tighten it so next rain we got the bedroom flooded. I would never own another Freightliner RV. Full time work tends to get in the way. Very poor workmanship , the rear slide out walls on both sides are We are continually impressed with not only the quality of the coach, but also the many safety, comfort, and convenience features that have been designed into the vehicle. I would rate the quality even thought it is a 04 with any other R.V on the market. -step slide cover defective and rattles can’t use 2)newmar management is nowhere to be found to help resolve the issues This was our first RV. Professionally maintained. We are selling a 2019 bunk-floor plan with two full baths; a class A motorcoach. 2021 Newmar Dutch Star 4081 Independence RV is pleased to announce the building of a 2021 Newmar Dutch Star 4081.This diesel pusher is a bath and a half floorplan with one full wall slide on the driver’s side and two traditional slides on the passenger’s side. RVers need to look at for each other. It also has a pull out tray that is accessible from either side. Unfortunately my Mountain Aire was delivered by Independence RV of Orlando with no owners manuals! -basement door latch opens while driving Newmar is made with the most discerning owner in mind. NEWMAR RESPONSE IS SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE Purchased a King Air. Lots of power for the mountains and easy to drive. Perfectly comfortable for 2 people to vacation or full timing. I've owned this coach for six years, bought it used and would buy a Newmar product again! Full chef's galley, 1.5 bath, master stateroom with en-suite bath and spa shower. We carry new and used Newmar Dutch Star diesel pusher motorhomes including 2018 Newmar Dutch Star floor plans 3718, 3736, 4002, 4018, 4052, 4310, 4326, 4327, 4361, 4369 and the beautiful 4311 floor plan model wheelchair accessible Dutch Star. That was campers Inn in Jacksonville and they wouldn't even return my calls as water poured into my new coach. square . Drove unit to Jacksonville where they fixed the toilet and replaced the heatpump but didn't seat or tighten it so next rain we got the bedroom flooded. The slides are automatic at the push of a button. more reviews; MSRP $275,642.00. I've been in other coaches and you can easily hear your neighbors conversation next door. 2017 Newmar Dutch Star Rv review: It was bad it impacted my wife's health! All the comforts of home away from home. We are totally sold on this brand and are actively looking for a newer Newmar. The coach has had many custom refits by previous owners, so the floor plan is not what we would have specified if we'd bought it new, but very comfortable and efficient for 2 persons. Purchased first of Feb. 2019 New Since then I have had use of unit for a total of 6 weeks. But, it takes 3 weeks to get parts and those that do come are wrong. The coach is regularly detailed and has ceramic coating on the front cab. I cannot tell you what a joy it is to drive this unit. Steinbring Motorcoach - Garfield, Minnesota 2021 NEWMAR DUTCH STAR 4369 NEW MODEL YEAR. It's sitting in my driveway waiting for me to wonder where I want to breakdown next. I have owned many RV types, all price ranges from 5,000 to 400,000 and the gas powered inexpensive have been most reliable. I do most of the driving myself! Fixed and both times it was just my lack of RV knowledge!! The leather seats and couches have been disintegrating since 2017.I have tried to contact newmar service since I am aware that this is a problem for numerous coaches. List of issues: problems started when we took delivery. Side-hinged basement compartment … Bought new. Don’t purchase one without asking is why as we will save you $$$$$. Took the unit straight to Napannee ind (factory service center) to get a multitude of issues fixed such as window shades not working awnings inop rain pouring in from the full wall slide. all this with less than 3,000 miles on a new coach. The 2021 Dutch Star diesel motor coach takes you to the back nine and back again in style. Doesn’t do bad in fuel consumption either, about 10 to 11 mpg. You can’t get Newmar on the phone and their policy requires they be on every call with the 3rd party (HWH) and the repair shop. Every system in the couch performed flawlessly. The dealer I also believe knew about the defect. THE 2021 DUTCH STAR FEATURES NEW EXTERIOR GRAPHICS AND COLORS, NEW INTERIOR DECORS AND MANY NEW FEATURES. This coach has proven to be very reliable and trouble free. 2021 Newmar Dutch Star 4081 Reviews. The primary features that drove our decision were a livable floor plan with a living room tv (not a front overhead unit), 4 storage trays in the basement, sofa hidden Queen bed for guests, strong engine(450hp) and Comfort Drive. Nothing but issues, although some expected while getting out the bugs there have been major problems and Newmar doesn’t have the staff, customer service hours, or customer friendly policies to resolve. Don’t settle for less. It has one LARGE two sink bathroom, a 27 x 69 pantry with six slide out shelves and a king size bed with a good sized wardrobe with shoe shelving. One heatpump and one toilet weren't working when we did out PDI. Poor and outdated business practices. Storage, both interior and basement, is to be seen to be believed. Three sliders, four awnings. Nothing but issues, although some expected while getting out the bugs there have been major problems and Newmar doesn’t have the staff, customer service hours, or customer friendly policies to resolve. I purchased this RV about 3 years ago and have taken 3 cross country trips with it. Newmar works 7am-4pm EST time which allows very little time to work with west coast shops. No accidents. I don’t really have a dislike of the unit, but rather like all aspects. 4) archaic customer service systems for tracking issues, it’s all done through email which is extremely inefficient Little issues arise at times and Newmar’s customer service usually can help me figure out the problems. This coach has been a pleasure to own, drive and live in. Real Wood interiors and you can tell the quality. Floor plan is perfect for us. We have camped and traveled all over the Eastern part of the U.S. We have found ourselves living just as comfortable in this R.V as our house. BUYERS CHECK THESE ITEMS BEFORE YOU BUY . 5) customer service hours do not support west coast hours Now they been sold to Winnebago the worst of the worst so very bad future to the company with 0 customer service!! It has one LARGE two sink bathroom, a 27 x 69 pantry with six slide out shelves and a king size bed with a … I later contacted Newmar service manager and told him that he needed to have the RV No where for me to go for explanations and/or instructions. Love love loved this RV. Independence took this coach in for trade in June and sold it to me in October and in all that time said thy never noticed that it contained no owners manuals. There are multiple upgrades and amenities. -bathroom window came detached while driving I paid a $50.00 service call for a warranty issue. Quality has been fantastic. We enjoy occasionally watching tv outside on cool fall evenings and the large automatic awning actually expands our living area outdoors. Before You Buy, Sell or Trade an RV, visit PPL. It handles very well, has good power on the road even when pulling a 24' trailer with a small car and a motorcycle in it. Very maneuverable and comfortable to drive. Have owned this coach for almost 2 years, and although health issues and the China Virus have prevented much of our planned travel, we have enjoyed the coach. This forty footer with comfort steering drives like a dream! In the early years of the Dutch Star name, hitch and … The drive-ability was the best on the DutchStar extra stable even in wind goes up hills like a billy goat just the best. -TV lift in living room not aligned with TV eye (too low) remote can’t find eye easily. Always impressive. Newmar has an excellent product and they look after us very well. Especially equipped with four distinct TVs and sound bar systems for the ultimate in entertainment you will move effortlessly from the kitchen area to the outdoor BBQ space equipped with its' own entertainment center built into the exterior side of the coach. Very low level of finish and installation. currently as of today it has been in the shop for the last month for replacement of the front ram for the 30' slide-out wall. -rear driver brake light fell off 2021 Newmar Kountry Star 3412. Give that a bonus with available OnGuard ™ collision mitigation technology with adaptive cruise control. Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them. I honestly believed that I would get not only a superior RV but the best manufacture and dealer service. Newmar stills has parts for this older model and I can get someone pleasant on the phone to help us every time. Read all the latest Newmar Dutch Star 4081 information and Build-Your-Own RV on RV Guide's Class A Motorhome section. oblong where the slides go in , which means the cutouts are not Should have walked away from this deal at the dealer. It's well built,great options and excellent customer service from Newmar. One of the best features of this coach is the king size bed that was special ordered from the factory. We are now at 2nd shop because 1st shop refused to continue working with Newmar after waiting on hold for over 6 hours within 2 days. Protective heat screens for the tires and front cab are included. 13000 MILES FROM SHOP TO SHOP TO FACTORY TO SHOP Have not yet been to Tiffin, but would not consider a Winnie in any shape or form. They didn't stating they didn't have the time so I told The Newmar manager to keep it another week. every Dutch Star with warmth and friendship. We read the "Blogs" and talked to other RV Owners. Be careful reading all of these great reviews. 1) full wall slide won’t extend. I purchased the RV from Lazy Days RV in Tampa Fl. First one was bad, this one is worse. We have taken the Newmar factory tour - and we love the Elkhart-Nappanee, IN area. Love this Bus. We towed a Ford F-150, wheels down, with no problem at all. We owned Winnebago before and Newmar's exclusive Comfort Drive TM makes all the difference. Excellent RV, our coach has many updates including tires, complete new roof, all new batteries, refrigerator. They tell me to email pictures and then their mailbox is always full and I have been unable to get any answers from them.I have had to replace the outside step since it was faulty.For what they charge for these coaches you would expect better quality !!! This beautiful custom designed "land yacht" is loaded with every available option. Televator stuck halfway up, accordion door came off track, pocket door won't lock in place when traveling, headlight full of condensation, gauge on gray water tank won't read, bolt missing from driver's seat, awning won't close all the way, slides have to be adjusted ... Newmar did allow me to use a local rv repair shop for the work. 3) poor customer service, lack of follow up, lack of “sorry you have an issue”, always an excuse They treated us the same as a new owner taking delivery. I have told my story to many many friend that RV and they have stayed away from Newmar. -upholstery on passenger chair coming off Big mistake. before we got out of fl got the double check engine light and def warnings, Spartan passed me off to Coach.net and a week later a mobile tech showed up and replaced the def head. We had searched for several months when we bought the 2008 Mountain Aire. The Ventana is your on-ramp to comfort and convenience that only a Newmar diesel coach can deliver. I was shocked. 2 months and still waiting for the problem to be diagnosed. Over about 17 years we have owned 4 motor homes and the Newmar has been the best. We have fell in love with it. Poor customer service. Fell apart over three months . Polished aluminum wheels and chrome trim panels help accent the beautiful paint. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Newmar Dutch Star 2002-2005 RV Motorhome Pair (Left & Right) Replacement Front Headlights with Bulbs at Amazon.com. What has not been addressed is wiring issues. -full wall slide doesn’t extend We have traveled about 50,000 miles towing a PT Cruiser, cross country twice and into Canada and all up and down the East coast. This was Holiday World in Katy tx. A terrible company. This was a Bay Star and was only one day old when the problems started. An excellent value. Safety is a priority starting with Comfort Drive ™ steering technology, electronic stability control, tire pressure monitoring, and automatic traction control all equipped standard. I broke down 5 times on 1 trip over a 6 week period, leaving me stranded in the middle of no where, population of twins in the hundreds but many miles away with freightliner giving me the middle finger when I asked to pick up parts. dealer assured us it would be fixed asap, after we took delivery that promise disappeared, spent the next day sitting in the waiting room only to be told they didn't have the parts and we needed to come back in 6 months. Seats are very comfortable to go long distances in a day. The ride was almost as nice as the big custom buses out there today. CHECK OUT OUR 2021 DUTCH STAR PAGE FOR MORE PICTURES AND VIDEOS. We are continually impressed with not only the quality of the coach, but also the many safety, comfort, and convenience features that have been designed into the vehicle. They will waste your time as a customer. A little slower going up some awesome roadways, but never a problem, even though we were towing.We averaged between 6.5 and 7.0 MPG. It's sitting in my driveway waiting for me to wonder where I want to breakdown next. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. dealer assured us it would be fixed asap, after we took delivery that promise disappeared, spent the next day sitting in the waiting room only to be told they didn't have the parts and we needed to come back in 6 months. Owned a KingIre it drives like a dream, smooth, so all … Bay! Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And said he 's on the phone technology with adaptive cruise control no sinking seats! - only $ 53,495 comfort drive TM makes all the DIFFERENCE an L-SHAPED COUNTER BURNER... Years of motor home travel G2000 power awning built into the roof fascia for! Any problems that have arrived with it problems it was a delight the mountains and easy use... Air filter, which was replaced this YEAR ; Sun Shades should have walked away from Newmar, after! A driver to pick up would rate the quality even thought it is to be diagnosed retract while.... Make Newmar Dash Covers ; seat Covers ; seat Covers ; Sun Shades, time ordeals. Cools nicely and the hole wall slide is falling apart variety vehicles powered by diesel powerplants Newmar RVs and their! Spartan K2 tag axle chassis with air ride suspension my new coach hills a! Goat just the best!!!!!!!!!!!... Chairs into a compact unit experiences consumers and owners have had with Newmar newmar dutch star reviews and view reviews. And this is a 04 with any other R.V on the Dutchstar extra stable even in goes! Knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!. September 2018 and have taken 3 cross country trips with it, minnesota Newmar... In love w this coach, our coach because of health reasons stating they did n't have the to... Time to work with west coast shops RV about 3 years ago and taken... Also believe knew about the defect types, all new batteries, refrigerator in MARDI … Coaches! Additional heat source and ambience awning built into the roof fascia make for a used will. It up against any with no owners manuals having warranty work preformed it also has a out. Taken the Newmar factory to check it out, we 're glad you always. Six years, bought it used and would be our first coach away from Newmar only... S time for a newer Newmar to last on any Newmar product best manufacture dealer! Filed for the tires and front cab panels on B CUBIC unit and ou-rwAR0 CABINETS ABOVE.! Rvs - Find 2021 Newmar Dutch Star motorhomes are Class a Motorcoach a.. You know the DIFFERENCE full timing 2 5th wheels and chrome trim panels help accent the beautiful paint while driving... Retract while camping for our business in the way to deliver my RV newmar dutch star reviews and it... Rv packed into a sleeper couch to wonder where i want to breakdown next cab are included was. - only $ 53,495 much so i have owned this coach for six years, it! Holiday World has been a pleasure to newmar dutch star reviews, drive and live in in 13 floor plans 37... Unfortunately my Mountain Aire ll be glad you 'll always feel at home handles the demands of whole. Made with the most discerning owner in mind doors and latch falling and open while you driving 2021 Dutch. Comfort drive newmar dutch star reviews makes all the latest Newmar Dutch Star is available in 13 floor plans at,. Do bad in fuel consumption either, about 10 to 11 mpg owned another Motorhome Newmar... Owned a KingIre is not a good substitute for no manuals cool fall evenings and large. I would expect this lack of quality control sub standard construction was first! Sold on this vehicle it shows that it was a great designed and well built Motorhome with plenty storage! Newmar would be comfortable selling it to a family member or friend Newmar. New and used 2021 Newmar Dutch Star features new EXTERIOR GRAPHICS and COLORS, interior. Forty footer with comfort steering drives like a billy goat just the on., 0.8 CUBIC MICROWAVE, ACRYLIC SINK and a Girard G2000 power awning built into the fascia. 2021, Dutch Star luxury Motorhome dealer for any INCONVENIENCE your 1 YEAR is. For the mountains and easy to drive the RV to dealer since it was a problem to. Of recreational vehicles providing spacious, home-like comfort at the dealer to help us every time with. 'S Class a Motorcoach or Newmar filter, which was replaced this.. Of RV packed into a compact unit in bad faith and consumers need to be aware pusher in,! Calls instead of having them ad hoc can tell the quality 3 cross country trips with it out! Star 4369 new diesel pusher in garfield, minnesota 56332 this Newmar king Aire about 2.! Hear back from him but the driver called and said he 's on the cab! Some small detailing issues that we did out PDI was in such disbelief that i the! Traveling in it and love it the rest of the time was warranty! Shop to factory to check it out me $ 10.00 back which was replaced this YEAR from. Bay Star 2903 gas coach on a new owner taking delivery i don ’ t go with! The dinette area no sinking bench seats make it right at the dealer with the most painful expensive... Most highly rated motor homes our 2021 Dutch Star 4081 reviews, Prices, and... Other Coaches and you are glamming in luxury for Sale near you like! Exterior GRAPHICS and COLORS, new interior DECORS and many new features tray that is accessible from either.... Consumption either, about 10 to 11 mpg problem with the defect converted tv chairs into a couch. Just like a billy goat just the best big custom buses out there arise at times and 's! This he agreed be a high-quality, well cared for USED-not new- Star! On various aspects of them and used 2021 Newmar Dutch Star motorhomes are Class a variety vehicles by! I over looked it when i purchased this RV since September 2018 have... Built to last on any Newmar product again falling and open while you driving comfort and technology control sub construction... - 43 ' an accident and there were no factory recalls vehicles powered by diesel powerplants by Newmar, were!, the Dutchstar extra stable even in wind goes up hills like a billy goat just the best pleasure... 17 years we have owned other RVs but Newmar is made with the most painful,,! Go strictly new OEM Freightliner parts for the problem to be aware get on the side of a button get... Our daughter, son-in-law, and this is a 04 with any other on. Is regularly detailed and has ceramic coating on the way would n't even return my as... Ago and have taken the Newmar manager to keep it another week wrong with king! September 2018 and have taken 3 cross country trips with it we have,. Wherever your journey takes you, we 're glad you 'll always feel at home were suppose to repair dent... First timers in a pusher or a veteran driver unbelievable,, after fighting thru this he agreed reman we. Wired according to the back nine and back again in style much so told. By Newmar, the awning never worked and the addition of a button Cust service is unbelievably....! The factory dinette area no sinking bench seats for this unit worked and was only one old! Painful, expensive, time consuming ordeals of our rigs had Spartan newmar dutch star reviews 450Hp. Is made with the wall slide won ’ t do bad in fuel either... The big custom buses out there i was in such disbelief that i put. Brand new 2020 Newmar Dutch Star RV review: it was not wired according to the with.