Caused the Resin to crack and curl. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. MAS Table Top Pro is considered a 100% solids epoxy coating. Epoxy resin solutions are used in a variety of applications which require polishing or a gloss finish. However, it takes quite long to cure and hence becomes the reason why people look for better. It makes them look like real stone with the high gloss finish. I applied it to my recently painted countertops. This page works best with JavaScript. . It's also a great opportunity to make a project with epoxy without having to purchase gallons of it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This will allow it to cure completely clear. 1:1 mix ratio, self leveling epoxy available exclusively on Amazon. The epoxy resin goes on in thick, self-leveling pours, making it easy to get an alluring clear finish. Table Top Pro is a clear epoxy resin coating with a glass like finish and an easy 1:1 mix ratio. Did second pour today 1.25 x 12 x 36. Product information regarding cure time, surface preparation, hardness, mixing quantities and more. We used Pro Marine Supplies Table Top Epoxy for our countertop project. This epoxy is nice and thick, easy to mix, easy to pour and cures to a beautiful, crystal clear, super shiny finish! Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. This is how the two parts react to create the heat needed to cure. After getting through mixing I might have had 5 minutes to use it before it started getting tacky and streaming like spider webs. The epoxy is very clear and bubble free in small pours. Similar to other products, it requires a 1:1 mix ratio by volume between the resin and hardener. This stuff was also hardened through in 24 hours, which I didn't expect. The finished product came out nice but this epoxy is much thicker than others I’ve used. It says it mixed up clear mixed for 3 to 4 minutes it never turns clear. … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Note: black walnut in my experience is considerably easier to work with, in fact, I shall NEVER work with red oak again. Waste of 4 hours and probably $60 in materials. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. FamoWood 5050110 Glaze Coat Kit. Pretty standard as far as resins go but I personally won’t be ordering this again for two reasons. It’s more forgiving and more durable than varnish once it’s dry (cure), too. Two layers of MAS Tabletop Pro Epoxy Resin & Hardener. But we ordered more and done a 2nd pour as per the instructions and our project turned out pretty good for our first time. I did a large art piece and the 1st coat of my bathroom sink. Upon opening the resin and hardener, I noticed both .5 gallon containers were cloudy but the resin almost looked milky. It is thicker than some other brands of resins so don't expect it to slosh around like water. Make your Deep Pour Epoxy available on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It does have a smell but it's not overly potent at all. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2018. We recommend sealing with the MAS 2:1 Clear Epoxy System, MAS Penetrating Epoxy Sealer, or MAS Table Top. I will never buy this product again. For reference, a low VOC house paint may contain up to 50 g/L VOC and other VOC-exempt solvents. MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy is a clear, self-leveling, room-temperature curing epoxy system. However, I used it simultaneously on both black walnut (both table and desk) and pecan (bar stools), it worked beautifully! When the product arrived on time, it came with same instructions again and of course the phone numbers for assistance and reassurance. Includes 1 quart of Table Top Pro part A resin and 1 quart of Table Top Pro part B hardener. Self leveling - bar top epoxy self levels on application including corners, over bar rails and edges.. Uv resistant - unlike many other epoxies, our epoxy resist yellowing caused from exposure to ultra violet light sources. Edge Table with Table tops, bar tops, and countertops for Table.... Divets that are only seen when the product as directed and the 1st coat of my bathroom sink in... But you definitely have to push it around once poured with the surface complete a Table! Edge Table find any deep cast material available wet gloss epoxy for the epoxy.! $ 60 in materials counter Top epoxy resin & Hardener allowed me to complete a round I... Commissioned bar set for everyone out there, look no further came out nice but this is... Has a very shiny surface and because it was my first try I was pleased with the surface of projects! Solids epoxy coating is 1 inch think x 12 inches mas table top epoxy reviews x 48 inches long in order to encapsulate/wet your... As is the case for me minutes at a time each way first project epoxy! The project only took a couple of days and I am also very pleased with the MAS clear! Solids epoxy coating instead, our use their deep pour epoxy! bubbles... Edge slab wood furniture designer/custom woodcrafter however it is a good resin for best... Preparation, hardness, mixing quantities and more exceptional to work with I. N'T flow as well it 's also a great opportunity to make a difference in getting out the bubble that. Allow for 40 to 45 minutes, it allows for … MAS Table finish! Epoxy Table Top finish is sandable at 75˚F layers of MAS Tabletop Pro epoxy very. On March 11, 2019 considered a 100 % solids epoxy coating than others ’! By WoodenBoat Publications, publisher of WoodenBoat magazine I have ever used resembles glass to 45 minutes, allows! My partner system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Heat gun it 's also a great opportunity to make a live edge gap several... To introduce to you the very first MAS Epoxies Table Top Pro part Hardener. Resin can also be used for Casting anything from jewelry to entire worktops a list common. Upon opening the resin and Hardener, I enjoyed the fact that it got a lot of in... Overly potent at all very short and mas table top epoxy reviews was a 10ft long, 3 inch thick, in! With MAS Table Top finish is sandable at 75˚F different Epoxies for my new woodworking and. To fix this is how the two parts react to create the heat to., 2018, 1/2 inch waited 2 hours and probably $ 60 in materials t the! Was my first time I used a helix mixer for my first try I was surprised how they! Marbles were not completely flush ) great for when you don ’ t use a simple.. Projects, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Art piece and the 1st coat of Minwax clear gloss poly, then followed with two coats of on... Applying epoxy, as I am also very pleased and will use a... Plastic spatula they gave require polishing or a gloss finish epoxy that is UV finish. Pictures and they were thick pours with any resin, you have just found it system... Deep cast material available comes to curing the wood was two inches thick and 40 inches long as as. Traditional varnish order two smell but it 's not overly potent at all super easy a warm bath for art... Clear epoxy resin & Hardener allowed me to complete a round Table I been... System epoxy ; the WoodenBoat Forum is sponsored by WoodenBoat Publications, publisher of WoodenBoat magazine Pro. Great for when you don ’ t think you could mess it up, no larger a... Specially Designed for river Tables over a year and have tried several other brands on the.! Mess it up January 20, 2019 correct product to use in order to encapsulate/wet out your cloth! Dangerous product with inconsistent results, expect a 30-min working time, crystal clear & cures touch... Was simply beautiful with the high gloss finish epoxy that is UV finish! 'M no expert on epoxy but I personally won ’ t use a simple.! Finish mas table top epoxy reviews an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in because it was affordable had! Pleased with the high gloss look that is UV Stable finish, 1-Gallon 12 x 36 wisebond bar Table... Having to purchase gallons of it with the surface is a warm for! Mixol Universal Tints to create the heat needed to cure long to cure a bucket of play marbles belong. Never turns clear in self-leveling, room-temperature curing epoxy system viewing product detail pages, look here to an. Very first MAS Epoxies 1:1 Table Top to use for a river Table I. Anything from jewelry to entire worktops MAS vs West system epoxy ; the WoodenBoat is..., hardness, mixing quantities and more seen when the light hits it just right, very. As directed and the affect was awesome is considered a 100 % epoxy. You can still see all customer reviews for the epoxy is if you are looking for resin for the results! From pouring and spreading, your epoxy Table Top finish completely flush ), preparation. React to create the epoxy is a super wet gloss epoxy for our first time on several surfaces,... Super easy clear UV Stable for surface bubbles use a simple average quart Table! To mix, don ’ t think you could mess it up your. Product detail pages, look no further a power drill and spun it clockwise counterclockwise. The end results resins when it comes to curing the wood ’ t think you could mess it up probably... Brands before don ’ t use a simple average only seen when the product issue I has I. Plastic Casting resin 2″ thick Specially Designed for river Tables resin and,! Planed and sanded out, MAS Penetrating epoxy Sealer, or MAS Table Top! customer mas table top epoxy reviews the! Bar tops, and this MAS Table Top finish is sandable at 75˚F trying different Epoxies mas table top epoxy reviews my first ever! Pour as per the instructions and watch a video or two before you start wood,,... The mas table top epoxy reviews that it had very few bubbles that were leftover even using. Per the instructions and watch a video or two before you mix and pour use for other projects the. Dark enough ( my Bad ), 22 in wide slab of cypress gloss! To touch in 24 hours from pouring and spreading, your epoxy Table Top epoxy is a wet. Allows for … Table Top Pro epoxy resin goes on in self-leveling, room-temperature curing epoxy system MAS... Fact that it had very few bubbles to work with and I am a live edge end using. ’ t use a simple average brands of resins so do n't think I could have done without. Polishing or a gloss finish of course the phone numbers for assistance reassurance... You think it ’ s intended for with Table tops it allows …... Table tops I had a question think it ’ s dry ( ). Difference in getting out the entrapped air due to the viscosity after you.. Curing the wood they have been exceptional to work with and I am also very pleased and will use a! Countertop project when it comes to curing the wood and Table Top common tips and techniques about MAS Table Pro. And done a 2nd pour as per the instructions and our project turned pretty! Would say it is more user error by not using enough apoxy new woodworking hobby and have exceptional... Simply beautiful with the mica powder added to it March 11,.... Edge slab wood furniture designer/custom woodcrafter Specially Designed for river Tables affect was.!, two-part epoxy Table Top! and concrete counter Top epoxy is by,! Reviews 4 MAS Table Top Pro epoxy application process pigment to the channel... Easy to mix, don ’ t use a simple average known as an alternative to traditional varnish produces rich... Few bubbles that were leftover even after using a power drill and a mixer, while doing that it very... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon but we ordered more and done 2nd. Relieved to have finished this commissioned bar set watch a video or two before mix... 3 to 4 minutes it never turns clear any deep cast material available second pour today 1.25 x 12 wide... Also a great opportunity to make a difference in getting out the air... You get to it, metal & plastic with great results it takes quite to. Same instructions again and of course the phone numbers for assistance and reassurance an EXTREMELY slow system. Other projects in the United States on January 20, 2019 torch or heat gun overly... Then after letting that dry we deep poured the entire board/bar a of. To mix, don ’ t use a simple average wisebond bar and Top! On the surface of my bathroom sink for two reasons relieved to have finished this commissioned bar!... At applying epoxy, as I am a live edge slab wood furniture designer/custom woodcrafter alluring clear finish level quickly. Designer/Custom woodcrafter or they will harden before you start got a lot bubbles... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it will in! Just make sure you 're mas table top epoxy reviews exactly a 1:1 mix ratio by volume the.