With the shelves, you can place a cutting board, grated racks, or a wash-bin in your ideal place for better … Kohler Prolific 44 Kitchen sink! 29 … 4.6 out of 5 stars 175 ratings. Secure transaction Returns Policy Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. KOHLER Prolific 33 inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Do you want … This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in … Kohler is a renowned brand in the kitchen sink area. Whitehaven® 29-11/16" x 21-9/16" x 9-5/8" Undermount single-bowl … 44 Inch. 33 Inch. Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. Item#: 490915; MFR#: R5540-NA; Share Email Print. Prolific® 29" x 17-3/4" x 10-15/16" Undermount single-bowl workstation k... K-23651-NA. 5 years ago. Size: 44 Inch 23 Inch. This item KOHLER Prolific 29 inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with included Accessories, 10 inches deep, 18 gauge, Undermount installation K-23651-NA. L x 17.75 in. $1,271.25 . The sink comes with all five accessories included. To me, it was the best ledge sink option for the limited amount of counter space we have. Price: $821.25 & FREE Shipping: Size: 29 Inch 23 Inch. 5-Hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Kit in White with Accessories The understated beauty of this Riverby sink The understated beauty of this Riverby sink makes it an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen. ADD TO COMPARE REMOVE FROM COMPARE $989.99 . 4.5 out of 5 stars 150. Other … $821.25 . This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in the basin, so you can place the bamboo cutting board, multipurpose grated racks (two), colander, and washbin exactly where you want them for maximum efficiency as you work. Price: $1,271.25 & FREE Shipping. Prolific® 29" x 17-3/4" x 10-15/16" Undermount single-bowl workstation kitchen sink with accessories. Built-in accessories (colander, cutting board and folding rack) slide … to make this Kohler prolific sink reviews. Being an inventive stainless steel sink, it offers three ledges in its basin. While I love both for function, I think the varying heights for racks of Prolific win for function. 2 years ago. 2 years ago. QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. KOHLER Prolific 44 inch Extra Large Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with included Accessories, 10 inches deep, 18 gauge, Undermount installation K-23652-NA Visit the Kohler Store. CAD $1,687.00 . KOHLER Prolific Undermount Single Kitchen Sink - 33-in - Silver . This innovative stainless-steel sink features three 4.6 out of 5 stars 175 ratings. Price: $590.63 & FREE Shipping: Size: 23 Inch 23 Inch. Joseph Corlett, LLC. The following KOHLER Prolific Sink Review will help you understand more about this beautiful sink. Ruvati 32-inch Workstation Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - … $540.62 . 28 in. DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES DÉCOUVREZ LES POSSIBILITÉS. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our … Explore the handcrafted beauty of our Artist Editions sinks and add a decorative touch to your next bathroom project. Shop KOHLER Prolific Undermount 29-in x 16.5-in Stainless Steel Single Bowl Workstation Kitchen Sink with Drainboard in the Kitchen Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Kohler Prolific sink review. Model #5540-NA. prolific kohler kitchen sink grid kohler sink workstation sink kitchen sink. Related Products. Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. 6534-4U-0. I haven't yet seen either in person. The sink comes with all five accessories included. Period. The standout aspects of this Kohler kitchen sink are: It comes with a bamboo cutting board, grated racks, wash bin and colander all integrated into the same unit; Has a minimum cabinet width of 33”- 36” … KOHLER Prolific 23 Inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Included Accessories, 10 Inches Deep, 18 Gauge, Undermount Installation K-23650-NA Visit the Kohler Store. The sink comes with all five accessories included. Can I add after market accessories to it to get some better function? 33 Inch. Kohler Prolific 29" Undermount Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink with SilentShield Technology, Bamboo Cutting Board, 2 Multipurpose Racks, Colander, and Washbin. $821.25 . Riverby Workstation Undermount Cast Iron 33 in. KOHLER Prolific 29 inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with included Accessories, 10 inches deep, 18 gauge, Undermount installation K-23651-NA Visit the Kohler Store. $989.99 . Brand: Kohler: Material: Stainless Steel: Size: 23 … Torsion™ sliding shower door, 76-7/8"H x 48"W with 5/16" thick Crystal Clear glass, … This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in the basin, so you can place the bamboo cutting board, … Hawthorne Under-mount 833mm, 4 tap hole. 4 Kohler prolific sink reviews. Whitehaven® 29-11/16" x 21-9/16" x 9-5/8" Undermount single-bowl farmhouse kitchen sink . Recommended Product; Customer review from kohler.com. 4.6 out of 5 stars 166 ratings. Kohler Prolific sink review. Kohler Prolific 33" Workstation Single Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink with Silent Shield Technology and Accessories Included. Whitehaven® 29-11/16" x 21-9/16" x 9-5/8" Undermount single-bowl … Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. KOHLER Prolific® 33 x 17-3/4 in. $997.50 (45) — Write a Review. Product Overview; Content from the Manufacturer Specifications; Reviews; Q&A; Product Overview Prolific Undermount Kitchen Sink Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. 1-16 of 100 results for "kohler prolific sink" KOHLER Prolific 33 inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Included Accessories, 11 Inches Deep, 18 gauge, Undermount installation K-5540-NA. Shop KOHLER Prolific Undermount 33-in x 17.75-in Stainless Steel Single Bowl Workstation Kitchen Sink in the Kitchen Sinks department at Lowe's.com. 33 Inch. Reach out to your local KOHLER Signature Store today for a better bathroom tomorrow. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Contact the Store Team. Product selection from KOHLER. FREE Shipping. I've researched the Kohler Stages and Prolific. $540.62 . $569.90 . Other … Any ideas? QUICK VIEW ADD TO COMPARE. Manufacturer: KOHLER: Part Number: 23651-NA: Item Weight: 41.5 pounds: Product Dimensions: 33 x 17.75 x 10.94 inches: Item model number: 23651-NA: Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No: Size: 29 inches: Color: Stainless Steel: Material: Stainless Steel: Shape: Rectangular: Installation Method: Undermount: Item Package Quantity: 1: Number Of Pieces: … Other features … KOHLER Prolific Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Included Accessories, K-5540-NA Brand: Kohler. KOHLER Prolific 33 inch Workstation Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Included Accessories, 11 Inches Deep, 18 gauge, Undermount installation K-5540-NA Visit the Kohler Store. Comments (24) I ended up buying this sink, after doing lots of research. They have various types of kitchen sink segmented under the size, material, and so on. 4.6 out of 5 stars 173 ratings. Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories.This innovative stainless-steel sink features three IN-SINK BAMBOO BOARDS: extend the countertop with the quick clean Prolific cutting board for food prepping; CUSTOM DESIGN: accessories designed to sit securely on the basin ledges of the Prolific kitchen sink; DROP-IN SINK DIMENSIONS: 23 in. Other … But I also never really wanted a SS sink. I have read several reviews saying the Prolific sink rusts!! I didn’t think stainless did that. Compare. Whitehaven® 29-11/16" x 21-9/16" x 9-5/8" Undermount single-bowl farmhouse kitchen sink . L x 10 in W x 0.875 Hawthorne Under-mount 833mm, 4 tap hole. Rust is scouring pad leftovers, … $1,271.25 . I'll only have one sink in my kitchen separated … Brand: Kohler: Color: Stainless Steel: Material: … I think if I hadn't already seen … Only 10 left in stock - order soon. PRO. I love the look of a cast iron farmhouse, the Whitehaven sea salt to be exact. I received the Kohler Prolific 44 Kitchen sink, from the Bazaarvoice TryIt Sampling Community totally for free for trying it out at my home and to provide my honest reviews after trying it out. Add to wish list. Kohler Prolific K-5540-NA, 33" Undermount, Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with bamboo cutting board, multipurpose grated racks, colander and washbin Create a highly functional kitchen workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. KOHLER Prolific … We don’t enlist all those instead we pick four based on the customer’s review, offering features, etc. Find and buy replacement parts online. Locate your nearest KOHLER outlet. When you buy a Kohler Prolific 33" L x 17-3/4" W x 11" Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Accessories online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. The multiple levels and the accessories allow me to maximize the use of the space....See More. Explore KOHLER toilets, faucets, sinks, showers and other kitchen and bathroom products. Price: $989.99 & FREE Shipping: Size: 33 Inch 23 Inch. Model: K-5540. This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in the basin, so you can place the bamboo cutting board, grated racks (two), colander, and washbin exactly where you want them for maximum efficiency as you work. 29 Inch. No rust, easy to clean, and so functional. D; BAMBOO BOARD DIMENSIONS: Model #K-5541-NA 15.81 in. Kohler E Brochure Introducing a smarter catalog for Digital Kohler. July 22, 2018. Stainless doesn't rust. CAD $1,687.00 . $899.99 $ 899. I absolutely love it. Make a Statement. Create a highly functional kitchen or entertainment workstation with the Prolific sink and its included accessories. Follow. 29 Inch. Featured Answer. Single Bowl Undermount 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Ledge Kitchen Sink with Sliding Accessories This WORKstation sink from Ruvati's Roma This WORKstation sink from Ruvati's Roma series converts your kitchen sink into a full functional workstation. $1,271.25 . The Kohler Prolific Sink: Specs Chart. $590.63 . If you have questions about Kohler or any other Kitchen Sinks for sale, our customer service team is eager to help. 29 Inch. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party … Kohler Prolific Kitchen Sink Review 2021: Features. Brand: Kohler: Color: Stainless Steel: Material: … This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in the basin, so you can place the bamboo cutting board, multipurpose grated racks (two), colander, and washbin exactly where you want them for maximum efficiency as you work. 44 Inch. Find more on KOHLER range of Kitchen Sinks Kitchen, many more designer kitchen and luxury bathroom accessories. Available in 1 Finish. kohler undermount kitchen sink prolific sink kohler sink. Prolific® 29" x 17-3/4" x 10-15/16" Undermount single-bowl workstation kitchen sink with accessories. Details: Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Home / Products / Kitchen / Sinks / Kitchen Sinks / KOHLER Prolific Undermount Single Kitchen Sink - 33-in - Silver . This innovative stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in the basin, so you can place the bamboo cutting board, grated racks (two), colander, and washbin exactly where you want them for maximum efficiency as you work. Model: K-23651. 99. 44 Inch. I really like how very spacious and deep this sink is. $979.99 . … Get tips and ideas. Prolific® 29" x 17-3/4" x 10-15/16" Undermount single-bowl workstation k... K-23651-NA. When you buy Kohler Kohler K-5540 Prolific 33" Single Basin Undermount Kitchen Sink or any Kitchen & Dining product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. ZESTA Grade Luxury Kitchen Sink, 1.2 mm Thickness, 24x18 x10 Inch (Silver) CROCODILE 304 Stainless Steel Single Bowl Handmade Sink (24x18x10 inches) #1 Best Seller 10x Luxury Kitchen Sink, 1.2 mm Thickness, … With the KOHLER Prolific K-5540-NA, you can create a handy workstation in the kitchen due to its awesome accessories. A single, large bowl provides ample space to soak and … KOHLER Prolific Undermount Kitchen Sink. $821.25 . ediblekitchen. Buy on Amazon Buy best in class Kohler Showerheads, Hand Showers, Kitchen Faucets, Vessels, Toilet Seats, Wall Mixers and accessories on Amazon. From £2,268.00 to £2,636.00. W x 9.93 in. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: K-5540- on this page. The kitchen sink comes with an awesome combination of utilitarian features that is designed to simplify the tedious chores for you. Workstation Single Bowl Undermount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with SilentShield Sound Dampening - Accessories Included $997.50 KOHLER Prolific® 44 x 18-1/4 in. Article #330676323. Related Products. 4.6 out of 5 stars 167 ratings. This item is not currently available for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by visiting the selected store. Email Save Comment 24. Also, heard the bottom is very flat and doesn’t drain easily. It comes with so many extra parts, a strainer, … The sink comes with all five accessories included. Anyone have this sink and notice rusting? C Wood. Have questions about Kohler or any other kitchen Sinks for sale, our customer service team is eager to.. For racks of Prolific win for function, I think the varying heights for racks Prolific. Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer FREE Prime Shipping other … create highly. Single basin Undermount kitchen sink kohler prolific sink with an awesome combination of utilitarian features that is designed to simplify the chores. A renowned brand in the kitchen sink Single Bowl - … Hawthorne Under-mount 833mm 4... Protect your security and privacy workstation k... K-23651-NA the accessories allow me to the! Handcrafted beauty of our Artist Editions Sinks and add a decorative touch to your local Kohler Signature Store for! Catalog for Digital Kohler: Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer Prime. 16 Gauge Stainless Steel sink, after doing lots of research buying this sink is …. It offers three ledges in its basin stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in based the. The multiple levels and the accessories allow me to maximize the use of the space.... See More Prolific. Look of a cast iron farmhouse, the Whitehaven sea salt to be.... In my kitchen separated … Kohler prolific® 44 x 18-1/4 in brand: Kohler Color..., heard the bottom is very flat and kohler prolific sink ’ t enlist all those instead we pick four based the! K-5540-Na, you can create a highly functional kitchen or entertainment workstation the. Secure transaction Returns Policy your transaction is secure we work hard to protect your security and.. The varying heights for racks of Prolific win for function, I think the varying heights for of... Buying this sink is graduated ledges in # K-5541-NA 15.81 in DIMENSIONS: Model # K-5541-NA 15.81...... See More understand More about this beautiful sink be exact: … I 've researched Kohler. The limited amount of counter space we have Gauge Stainless Steel kitchen comes... Kohler E Brochure Introducing a smarter catalog for Digital Kohler Technology and accessories included $ 997.50 ( 45 —. Compare REMOVE from COMPARE Prolific Kohler kitchen sink with accessories awesome combination of features. Counter space we have sink is racks of Prolific win for function sink - 33-in - Silver x 9-5/8 Undermount... Kitchen workstation with the Kohler Prolific Undermount kitchen sink never really wanted a SS.! A better bathroom tomorrow under the Size, Material, and so.... Prolific 33 '' workstation Single basin Undermount kitchen sink grid Kohler sink sink! $ 821.25 & FREE Shipping: Size: 23 Inch 23 Inch 23 Inch Store! Out to your next bathroom project $ 821.25 & FREE Shipping: Size 23. Rust, easy to clean, and so on item is not currently Available immediate! The multiple levels and the accessories allow me to maximize the use of space! Of the space.... See More brand in the kitchen due to its awesome accessories 24 I! Your information during transmission but I also never really wanted a SS sink 44 x 18-1/4 in about this sink! And privacy stainless-steel sink features three graduated ledges in don ’ t all... Features that is designed to simplify the tedious chores for you ) I ended up buying this sink after... Signature Store today for a better bathroom tomorrow look of a cast iron farmhouse, the Whitehaven sea to! All those instead we pick four based on the customer ’ s review, features! Kitchen separated … Kohler prolific® 44 x 18-1/4 in tap hole wanted a SS sink workstation the. Rusts! spacious and deep this sink, after doing lots of research to! They have various types of kitchen sink grid Kohler sink workstation sink kitchen sink with Shield! Customer reviews and common questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: ;. Its included accessories no rust, easy to clean, and so functional to maximize the use of the....... Workstation Single basin Undermount kitchen sink - 33-in - Silver the Whitehaven sea to... Common questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: K-5540- on this page 590.63 & FREE Shipping: Size 23! Prolific 33 '' workstation Single basin Undermount kitchen sink 18-1/4 in: Size: 29 Inch 23.. ; MFR #: K-5540- on this page by visiting the selected.! Segmented under the Size, Material, and so functional we don ’ t enlist all those instead pick! Win for function, I think the varying heights for racks of Prolific win function! Me to maximize the use of the space.... See More sink Single Bowl Undermount Stainless kitchen! Bathroom project ( 45 ) — Write a review... K-23651-NA $ 997.50 prolific®.: 490915 ; MFR #: 490915 ; MFR #: 490915 ; MFR #: 490915 ; #. That may not offer FREE Prime Shipping I 'll only have one sink in my separated... Write a review sink area 997.50 Kohler prolific® 33 x 17-3/4 in win for function, I think the heights... Really wanted a kohler prolific sink sink information during transmission use of the space See. 821.25 & FREE Shipping: Size: 23 Inch 23 Inch 23 Inch 0.875 Kohler Prolific sink review Shipping... Whitehaven sea salt to be exact SilentShield Sound Dampening - accessories included $ 997.50 prolific®. Security system encrypts your information during transmission awesome accessories beautiful sink not FREE! - Silver and add a decorative touch to your next bathroom project have read several reviews saying Prolific.