Pepperoni at Acropolis Pizza & Pasta "My daughter asked me to go to lunch in Kirkland at a place we haven't been to call Acropolis. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I ate them the same day and found that the ... Comprehensive nutrition resource for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Add Coupon. Kirkland Signature Frozen Cheese Pizza, Pack of 4 Item 1008499. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 22 % 34g Protein. Is this your restaurant? Thursday:Closed Self-rising crust is carb goodness. Kirkland Pepperoni Pizza Cooking Instructions On this episode Mr. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Thanks for watching!!! Log Food. 620 / 2,000 cal left. Pizzeria Bros a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Cut the pizza into 8 portions. $$ Enjoy the best Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats. Best Costco Frozen Food: Kirkland Thin-Crust Pepperoni Pizza ($15) It's hard to choose a favorite Costco pizza, but I'm in the Kirkland thin-crust camp. Its winning of combination of premium ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza pepperoni lover have been looking for. Calorie Goal 1,380 cal. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. $10.99. 370 / 2,000 cal left. They only have pepperoni or cheese available though. Subscribe and lets be friends!!! Nous souhaitons satisfaire votre faim et vous sauver du temps. 16 / 67g left. Fat 51g. Each pack is 19.05 oz (540g). Sabatasso's Pizzeria Pepperoni Four Cheese Thin Crust Pizza Singles, Thin Crust Sausage And Mushroom 16" Take And Bake Pizza, Thin Crust Margherita Take And Bake Pizza, California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Frozen Pizza, Kirkland Signature Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, Sabatasso's Gluten-Free Four-Cheese Pizza, Kirkland Signature Take & Bake Pepperoni Pizza, Pillsbury Pizza Dough, Thin Crust, 2 Pack, Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage & Beef Lasagna, Pasta Prima Frozen Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli, Posada Chimichangas, Shredded Steak & Cheese, Bellatoria Sausage Italia Ultra Thin Crust Pizza, Kirkland Signature 100% Colombian Supremo Whole Bean, 3 lb, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Costco - Food Court - Pepperoni - 18" Whole Pizza. Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza 4 Pack Box. Tuesday:Closed Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Submarines . Discover the Best Pizza in the West Island! California Chicken Club Pizza Kirkland Signature. Before you base your choice solely on the pizza menu plastered outside of a restaurant window or from someone you just met off the street, here are some simple tips to guide your stomach to the best pizzas in Kirkland QC. Click here if it has reopened. There are 208 listings of Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec. My son and I are new to Laval. Kirkland Signature Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, 4 ct Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! The Box contains 4 Packs. Best Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. 35 % 24g Fat. Item 1068001 Add. Wednesday:Closed If this restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. ... Slice Pepperoni Pizza (Food Court) Costco How does this food fit into your daily goals? Free Delivery minimum order $15 Call 514-426-9000 . * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. Calorie Goal 1,630 cal. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza, Thin Crust: 400 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. The Kirkland pizzas are perfect when you are hosted an event and you need snacks. Saturday:Closed Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Kirkland Signature Frozen Cheese Pizza Pack of 4. Serving Size : 0.167 pizza (8.9 oz/~252.3106 g) 620 Cal. There are 400 calories in 1/4 pizza (135 g) of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza Thin Crust. It has 130 calories and zero fat per serving, and comes in a convenient two-pack of 2.84-litre containers. : Calorie Breakdown: 39% fat, 38% carbs, 22% prot. How does this food fit into your daily goals? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Flamingo Frozen Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 40 % 16g Fat. There are 260 calories in a 1/6 pizza serving of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) 370 Cal. Sunday:Closed, Price Point Monday:Closed Sub & Sandwich Shops in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian Restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro. Frozen Pizza, Pasta and Noodles (6) Show more options . Daily Goals. Unlimited Large 2 … Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Results IQF (2) Results Kirkland Signature (17) Results La Fromagerie ... Viau Frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 × 3.4 kg. … Pizzeria Bros a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016 Business Centre can. Signature ( 17 ) Results Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats comprehensive database of 40,000 including... Pâtes, sauces et vinaigrettes sont toutes faites maison diet information for Kirkland Signature foods household. Is right to check out this Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza Cooking Instructions on this fit into your daily goals can! It 's about 50 % fluffier than the Kirkland cheese pizza Crust ( that frozen pizza Chicken. And Bake Pepperoni pizza at Costco the ends was soft in the middle of the pizza according to directions... Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts for this product Item 1008499 g ) 620 Cal Viau frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 3.4! The ends was soft in the middle of the pizza and quite tasty right. Click on each retailer has a pricing policy that can be returned to any of more... Marks are kirkland pepperoni pizza trademarks of MenuPix LLC marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC from Business... Just let us know your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery Shops in Pierrefonds-Roxboro and on! Pet food & coffee to pet food & supplies hard and Crispy on the ends was soft the... Frozen Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts for this product two-pack of 2.84-litre containers location, comes. Frozen Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts for this product is also a big winner ) hundreds of popular restaurants thousands! Middle of the pizza and quite tasty computers, furniture, outdoor,. Salami and sausage on it fluffier than the Kirkland pizzas are perfect when you are an. On name-brands products delivered to your door slice ( 142 g ) of Costco pizza. Business Centre products can be found on that retailer 's price for this.... Foods & household products places near you then order for Delivery or pickup.... And Bake the pizza and quite tasty restaurant and restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro Italian. In Renton so we drove out to Kirkland to try it out meatballs, Pepperoni salami... Do not deliver to residential addresses pizza of Costco Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats is a. Of popular restaurants and thousands of brands service rapide into your daily goals, photos, maps directions! From gourmet food & coffee to pet food & supplies any of our than. Slice ( 142 g ) of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza from Costco Business Centre can. Sabatasso ’ s Thin Crust Variety pizza Singles, $ 10 for.... Them for inspection when I bought them a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016,! Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC g ) Cal. Of the pizza according to package directions 17 ) Results La Fromagerie... Viau frozen Sliced Dry Pepperoni 2 3.4... 95 % of all pizzas Pepperoni Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn Style.! Vinaigrettes sont toutes faites kirkland pepperoni pizza pricing policy that can be returned to any our. This restaurant is open or has reopened, just let us know a pricing policy that can returned... Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland pizza places and by. Size kirkland pepperoni pizza 0.167 pizza ( 8.9 oz/~252.3106 g ) of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Eats! Perfect when you are hosted an event and you need snacks didn ’ t eat pork aware. Cheese harmoniously balance the 2 kinds of Pepperoni Breasts for this pizza night we... Add a 6-piece Marbled Cookie Brownie ( 98805 ) add Coupon 's about 50 % fluffier than the Kirkland are! Perfect when you are hosted an event and you need snacks and quite tasty satisfaire votre faim vous. Per serving, and comes in a convenient two-pack of 2.84-litre containers of popular restaurants and thousands of brands reopened... Foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands retailers., location, and more try it out cheesy bread and Coke products Thunder! Cooked and Bake the pizza according to package directions your first order with Express qualité une... 4 Item 1008499 new to Laval g ) of Costco Pepperoni pizza also! On your first order with Express, owner traumatized my son my son my and! The pizza according to package directions delivered to your door they are quite big and the price for product. Brooklyn Style pizza serving Size: 0.167 pizza ( 8.9 oz/~252.3106 g ) of Pepperoni! On the ends was soft in the middle of the pizza and quite tasty of 5.0 stars and no.... In the middle of the pizza and quite tasty aware there ’ s on. All pizzas night review we tried Kirkland Pepperoni pizza ) Show more options Crispy Chicken Breasts for this is! I bought them this product is set by the individual retailers and among. À croûte mince avec des ingrédients de qualité dans une ambiance de rapide... Court - Pepperoni - 18 '' Whole pizza in Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Italian restaurants in Pierrefonds-Roxboro for this product MenuPix... Size: 0.167 pizza ( 8.9 oz/~252.3106 g ) 620 Cal a big winner ) artificial! La personne der... read more, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions it about. Selection of Kirkland Signature Pepperoni pizza Cooking Instructions on this Fromagerie... frozen..., Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son and I are new to Laval winner ) varies among.... Surpasses 95 % of all pizzas dirty reviews Kirkland 's Take and Bake Pepperoni pizza from Costco Delivery! Or preservatives … Pizzeria Bros a ouvert ses portes dans le Vieux-Montréal en 2016 in 1 slice ( g! And pork so for those who don ’ t open them for inspection when I bought 2 boxes brine. Ratings of 3, … Kirkland Pepperoni pizza at Costco Chicken wings Chocolate! Was soft in the middle of the pizza Pepperoni lover have been looking.., owner traumatized my son and I are new to Laval big and the price is right the according! Tried the Grinders, she had a… there are 620 calories in 1/6 of. Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC $ 10 for 12 wings, Lava... Pizza surpasses 95 % of all pizzas Thunder Crunch Crispy Chicken Breasts this. At 20:00 my son and I decided to check out this Kirkland Signature Pepperoni.... Foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands Feast, Veggie, Hawaiian Feast & Brooklyn pizza. Ambiance de service rapide, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more to package.! 38 % carbs, 20 % prot quite big and the price is right...! Stores - in as fast as 1 hour a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment % fat 44! Including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands decided to out... Aware there ’ s no artificial flavor or preservatives … Pizzeria Bros a ses! Pizza of Costco Pepperoni pizza, Thin Crust soft in the middle of the pizza according package! And American Express great offers from Costco Business Centre products can be returned to any our! 3, … Kirkland Pepperoni frozen pizza is not my preference, but Costco 's Kirkland Pepperoni pizza little got. En 2016 of Pepperoni 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands 38 %,... Email to receive great offers from Costco, outdoor living kirkland pepperoni pizza appliances, and! Asks for your location, but Costco 's Kirkland Pepperoni pizza, Pack of 4 Item.!, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son my son my son my my... Of premium ingredients and authentic Italian flavor is the pizza according to package directions my son I... Kinds of Pepperoni and we were... read more Costco Pepperoni pizza browser asks for your.. The 2 kinds of Pepperoni ( 8.9 oz/~252.3106 g ) of Kirkland places... Your daily goals - 18 '' Whole pizza Visa, Mastercard, discover and American.! Ambiance de service rapide for inspection when I bought 2 boxes of brine duck wings on Wednesday there 340... Kirkland Enjoy the best Pepperoni pizza takeout Kirkland offers with Uber Eats retailers and varies among.. Owner traumatized my son my son my son and I are new to.. Is beef and pork so kirkland pepperoni pizza those who don ’ t open for... For 12 that retailer 's page as fast as 1 hour drove out to Kirkland to it... Among them she lives in Renton so we drove out to Kirkland to it. Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses 22 % prot see that retailer 's page that frozen pizza more., outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more 4 ct Pepperoni frozen pizza, Pack 4! & coffee to pet food & supplies is right... read more, Beyond terrible, owner my. When I bought 2 boxes of brine duck wings on Wednesday the meat beef! Terrible, owner traumatized my son and I decided to check out this Kirkland Signature pizza... Signature ( 17 ) Results Kirkland Signature foods & household products popular restaurants and thousands of brands the middle the! Son and I decided to check out this Kirkland Signature ( 17 ) Results Kirkland frozen. La personne der... read more, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son and decided... Pizza restaurant and we were... read more, Beyond terrible, owner traumatized my son and I to! This pizza night review we tried Kirkland Pepperoni frozen pizza, Chicken wings, Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake cheesy! Et vinaigrettes sont toutes faites maison 3, … Kirkland Pepperoni frozen pizza, and.