Starbucks Blonde Espresso is smooth and subtly sweet, making it perfect for unsweetened beverages like an Americano or Cappuccino – hot or iced. The Complete Guide to Starbucks Caffeine. The Blonde Americano was noticeably smoother than a conventional iced Americano. This week we are looking at What’s Sugar Free at Starbucks including Starbucks popular keto drinks. Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality arabica coffee. Note: The caffeine amounts in Teavana retail teas are found here. How to order: "Unsweetened Peach Citrus White Tea with a splash of heavy cream, 2-4 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup, no water, and light ice." Let’s start with Starbucks’ description of the Blonde Caffè Americano: “Espresso shots are topped with hot water to produce a light layer of crema. Iced Starbucks Blonde® Americano Blanco Espresso shots topped with water produce a light layer of crema that is then poured over ice with a pump of white mocha. Iced Coffee vs. Iced Americano: Appreciating the differences. This version is made with our Blonde Espresso for a cup that is extra smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced.” • If you don’t have a Nespresso machine, you can still make a Vanilla Latte with a stove-top moka pot and Starbucks® Espresso Roast for a strong espresso-like coffee. Iced Starbucks® Blonde Caffè Americano. Live Oak, Texas #5 Iced Caramel Macchiato I mean, the new espresso can be added to literally any Starbucks drink on the menu, so why not try a few different options? However, Starbucks released a sweet new espresso flavor on Jan. 9 that's perfect for coffee beginners. This is literally the exact same thing, just iced. ), Mini (10 oz. Espresso Beverages; ... Starbucks Malaysia 15th Anniversary Card. Iced Coffee vs. Iced Americano: Appreciating the differences. Starbucks’ introduction of Blonde Espresso was a fantastic move, and should result in an increase of interest in their espresso beverages to an even broader range of customers. 1 shot blonde espresso. Caramel Macchiato. Espresso shots topped with water produce a light layer of crema, then served over ice. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. The company claims the light roast holds just as much caffeine as its dark sibling, but is smoother and sweeter. About Starbucks. Our Iced Caffè Americano is similar in strength but different in flavour from our regular Iced Coffee (which is a little sweeter). This version is made with our Blonde Espresso for a cup that is extra smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced. from $5.10 Iced Blonde Caramel Macchiato. As I said before, you can add Starbucks' Blonde Espresso to any beverage you please, whether it's a latte, a macchiato, or even a frappuccino. In a short cup, you get 1 espresso shot, in a tall – two of them, in a grande – 3, and in a venti – 4 shots. So basically, Starbucks' Blonde Espresso just opened up a whole new world of ways to order your favorite drinks. ", A post shared by Starbucks Coffee ☕ (@starbucks). Espresso shots topped with water produce a light layer of crema, then served over ice. Coconut milk⠀ 1 pump Sugar Free Cinnamon Dulce syrup. From eggnog latte truffles to NYE coffee cocktails, we’ve compiled festive coffee recipes for your home sipping enjoyment this holiday season. The coffee giant recently released their other spring drinks, which include the Hazelnut Mocha Coconut Milk Macchiato and the Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato, which sound amazing, but really can't compare to the Caramel Popcorn Pretzel Frappuccino that you can now get at Starbucks in Australia. Espresso shots topped with water produce a light layer of crema, then served over ice. Pumpkin Cream Nitro Cold Brew. An Americano is an espresso shot served diluted with either hot or cold water. Reply. The Iced Blonde Caffè Americano has 255mg. Iced Starbucks® Blonde Caffè Americano Espresso shots are topped with water to produce a light layer of crema then served over ice. Starbucks also suggests trying a Blonde Flat White and an Espresso Macchiato (which I also tried), for a smooth coffee flavor that you won't need to add any sugar too. Because I couldn't handle the bitter bite of an espresso-filled morning pick-me-up. The Blonde Vanilla Latte. 25. The Grande Iced Blonde Quad Caffe Americano has officially arrived. Apparently Blondes do have more fun. Here I am with my favorite iced drink! Ariana Grande’s New Starbucks Treat Has Arrived, Starbucks Announces New Limited Singapore Flavors, 7 Starbucks Drinks Not Available in the U.S. That Should Be, Starbucks Now Has Gin Barrel-Aged Cold Brew. Tea flavors vary depending on the seasons. 11. Get stoked, ya'll. Starbucks If you're feeling particularly tired these days, Starbucks has a new drink to help you switch up your daily nonfat iced latte routine. This is an easy one: Blonde Espresso is really good, so it makes a really good Americano. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. ... Keto Triple Blonde Espresso. Luckily, I've already tried Starbucks' Blonde Espresso, and let me tell you: I FREAKIN' LOVE IT. These 10 keto starbucks fat burning drinks are great for the keto diet and can help you have a nice treat every once in a while. The Plus variety contains coffee and additional coffee extracts. Privacy Statement Terms of Use. I'd definitely suggest trying the Blonde Espresso during your next Starbucks run. This one is prepared by combining our signature espresso with water and pouring it over ice to chill. This was my third sampling of Starbucks’ featured Blonde Espresso line of beverages, right after the Blonde Flat White.My strategy was to get the full spectrum of the new flavor profile by first trying Blonde Espresso with water (as in the Blonde Caffè Americano), then with milk in the Blonde Flat White, then here, with a flavored syrup.. I sipped on the lightly-colored espresso shot and was amazed by how smooth it was. Submissions without photos may not be … Promise. Iced Starbucks® Blonde Vanilla Latte. Iced Blonde Caffe Americano. Mild and mellow, the lighter roast perfected. Iced Caramel Macchiato. Today I visited around 10am through the dive thru. Made with our Starbucks® Blonde Espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced. Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. Starbucks ‘ gold status is a loyalty program where customers can get an opportunity to receive loyalty points and receive benefits. How To Make An Iced Starbucks Blonde Americano With A Keurig Brewer 6 Drinks This Titian Orders At Starbucks Veg Girl Rd ... Beware starbucks carb count warning the secret sugar in your iced caffè americano starbucks coffee company keto starbucks guide how to order full nutrition info 33 low carb starbucks drinks keto ters can enjoy meraadi. grande Americano with three pumps of vanilla syrup and coconut milk. Starbucks ‘ gold status is a loyalty program where customers can get an opportunity to receive loyalty points and receive benefits. Because of the brightness of the Blonde Espresso, Starbucks suggests adding it to any of their iced beverages, such as the Iced Espresso or the Iced Americano … Our Iced Caffè Americano is similar in strength but different in flavour from our regular Iced Coffee (which is a little sweeter). Add this limited edition Starbucks Card to your collection! The coffee chain just released the Grande Iced Blonde Quad Caffe Americano, which has espresso shots topped with water to produce "a light layer of crema." But if you aren't fond of the robust taste it adds to your morning cup of joe, then you should be really excited for the Blonde Espresso. I could even taste a tiny bit of caramel, which is normal for a blonde bev. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Made with our Starbucks® Blonde Espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced. Espresso shots topped with hot water create a light layer of crema culminating in this wonderfully rich cup with depth and nuance. Because of the brightness of the Blonde Espresso, Starbucks suggests adding it to any of their iced beverages, such as the Iced Espresso or the Iced Americano (perfect for those warm summer mornings... sigh). The company also suggests adding it to your Vanilla Latte and turning it into a Blonde Vanilla Latte, which is perfect for coffee beginners who aren't ready for an extremely bold taste. Even so, Starbucks has a few suggestions as to which drinks taste best with the new flavor. Starbucks K-Cups. The most recent addition to the Starbucks® coffee menu is an Iced Blonde Americano. Skinny mocha. This one is fairly select, and it might not be in every … A post shared by Starbucks Coffee Australia (@starbucksau). ), Venti (20 oz. Emma Baty is the Associate Entertainment Editor at Cosmopolitan who focuses on movies and TV. Seriously smooth and subtly sweet Starbucks® Blonde Espresso, milk, ice and vanilla syrup come together to create a delightful twist on a beloved espresso classic. Espresso shots topped with water, then served over ice. Iced Caffè Latte. The Pike is one of Starbucks' standard cups of coffee, but don't underestimate its strength. When I first started drinking coffee (way back in the day), I stuck with the sweet 'n sugary drinks. Espresso shots are topped with water to produce a light layer of crema, then served over ice. That Are Truly Good, “Jarcuterie” Is Your Personal Charcuterie Board, This Sauce Holder Is Perfect for Eating in the Car, This Junior's Red Velvet Cake Is Just $13. Iced Caffè Americano. Trenta Iced (31 oz. If you're feeling particularly tired these days, Starbucks has a new drink to help you switch up your daily nonfat iced latte routine. Pro Tip: For additional boost, ask your barista to try this with an extra shot (85 mg caffeine per shot). Iced Starbucks Blonde® Caffè Americano. "My favorite is an iced quad [Editor's Note: That's four shots!] Select a store to view availability An Americano is shots of espresso topped with hot water. 10. ), Tall (12 oz. Iced Caffè Mocha. this version is made with our Blonde Roast for a … Iced Starbucks Blonde Cappuccino with Cold Foam Amount Per Serving. Espresso Con Panna. Drinks. … However a Blonde Americano isn’t so common, but is now a thing, thanks to Starbucks. Espresso shots are topped with hot water to produce a light layer of crema in true European style. Our Iced Caffè Americano is similar in strength but different in flavour from our regular Iced Coffee (which is a little sweeter). ), Grande (16 oz. Starbucks Plus (2x caffeine) pods have 260 mg per 8 fluid ounce cup. Made with our Starbucks Blonde® Espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced. Today, I review the Starbucks Blonde Iced Vanilla Almond Milk Latte. What has the most caffeine at Starbucks? Select a store to view availability TBH, it was the perfect balance of citrus and sweet, and I'd totally drink it straight again. I think I've become more and more of an "espresso person" with age. 1 order (120g) Log food: Starbucks Egg White & Red Pepper Sous Vide Egg Bites. Blonde Espresso's lighter flavor is … We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. These chilled cousins are more different than you might think. Good coffee flavor, no milk added and a bit better for the waistline. The Blonde version at Starbucks is more caffeinated than their regular Americano. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Viennetta Ice Cream Cakes Are Coming Back, Starbucks’ Valentine’s Day Cup Line Is Here, Funfetti Ice Cream Is Apparently Heading to Stores, You Can Get a Valentine's Day Hot Cocoa Bomb, Sparkling Wines (Under $30!) Venti Iced Caffe Americano. This may sound like a typical Americano, but this new version is made with Blonde Espresso for a cup that is "extra smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced," according to Starbucks. However, I was talked into getting something completely different than just a regular iced coffee. $4.10. The general ratio is 2:1 (water to espresso). It's important to remember that Starbucks has its own system of drink sizes that are totally different from other coffee houses and drink vendors. – Sonja . There are 25 calories in 1 serving (24 oz) of Starbucks Iced Caffe Americano (Venti). 7 Starbucks Drinks That Ll Have You Wired All Day Beware starbucks carb count warning the secret sugar in your iced caffè americano starbucks coffee company keto starbucks guide how to order full nutrition info 33 low carb starbucks drinks keto ters can enjoy meraadi. ... Iced Coffee. Vanilla Americano "My favorite is an iced quad [Editor's Note: That's four shots!] Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. 8. Veranda Blend is a staple in the Starbucks® line up and the star of the new blonde revolution! The smooth citrus undertones pair nicely with vanilla, so make sure you're … Blonde Roast. First, I tried the Blonde Espresso straight. Iced Coffee at Starbucks "I've been to this location a few times and have never had a bad experience. Their sizes are Short (8 oz. Iced Caffè Mocha. Iced Caffè Americano. This iced coffee order from Starbucks is only around 30 calories and less that $3! Get full nutrition facts for other Starbucks products and all your other favorite brands. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. Blonde Roast. Skinny Flavored Latte . This one is prepared by combining our signature espresso with water and pouring it over ice to chill. Grande Unsweetened Iced Coffee. The most recent addition to the Starbucks® coffee menu is an Iced Blonde Americano. Starbucks first debuted cold foam when it opened the doors to the Reserve Roastery in Seattle December 2014 with the Americano Con Crema, which is topped with a coffee-spiced cold foam. There is also an iced version of this drink, which contains just as much caffeine (you can check the caffeine content in the table at the beginning of the article). Both the hot and iced version of the Blonde Americano provide you with 170 mg of caffeine for their 12 fl oz of drink. Caffè Americano is an Italian interpretation of “American coffee” that swaps out milk with hot water for a simple espresso drink that has become a staple at our cafés. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. He said. In addition to the Iced Blonde Caffe Americano, Starbucks recently released a Hazelnut Mocha Coconutmilk Macchiato, made with coconut milk, Starbucks's signature espresso roast, … Starbucks standard K-Cup coffee pods have on average 130 mg of caffeine per 8 fluid ounce cup. Iced Caffè Latte. I decided to walk over to Starbucks to get an Iced coffee. Iced Starbucks® Blonde Caffè Americano. 1 venti = 24 fl oz. 1 serving. The result is this wonderfully rich cup with depth and nuance. Total Fat 0g. According to Starbucks, their Blonde Espresso offers a "smoother coffee flavor," and doesn't need as much cream and sugar (thanks to the sweeter taste). Starbucks recently released a new Blonde Espresso — the brand’s first new espresso in over 40 years. ... Another suggestion is switching to Blonde Espresso– it’s much sweeter than regular espresso because of the way it is roasted. Sub almond milk. This one is prepared by combining our signature espresso with water and pouring it over ice to chill. grande Americano with three pumps of vanilla syrup and coconut milk. Nutrition Facts. The coffee chain just released the Grande Iced Blonde Quad Caffe Americano, which has espresso shots topped with water to produce "a light layer of crema. Pro Tip: For an additional boost, ask your barista to try this with an extra shot. Prepare 1 shot of Starbucks® Blonde® Espresso Roast by Nespresso® and pour into a mug. ... To order ask for an iced Americano with 2 pumps sf vanilla and 2 pumps sf cinnamon dolce with heavy cream. When I tasted the Blonde Espresso, I didn't stop at the shot. ... Iced Caffè Americano. But Starbucks' Grande Iced Blonde Quad Caffe Americano has arrived just in time for Daylight Saving Time, and it might be the gift from above that'll literally save me. venti. There is also a blonde coffee available and lucky for us, it comes in a K-Cup® pod! 2 pump sugar free vanilla. Get full nutrition facts for other Starbucks products and all your other favorite brands. Hazelnut Macchiato. Kris Engskov, president U.S. Retail for Starbucks, talked about the new flavor in a statement. Venti Iced Americano. Ristretto shots, three pumps white mocha. Americanos have been a pretty hot coffee order over the last few years, but the Iced Blonde Americano keeps it totally cool. 0% Saturated Fat 0g ... Top Starbucks Items. ), Venti Iced (24 oz.) It's been in every caffeinated drink served at the 'Bucks in a very long time — and customers love it. Starbucks® Blonde Caffè Americano $3.55 Espresso shots are topped with hot water to produce a light layer of crema. This content is imported from Instagram. Made with our Starbucks Blonde® Espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, sweet and nuanced. Nitro Cold Brews. Nitro Cold Brew with Cinnamon Almondmilk … Espresso Beverages. The Blonde isn't as bitter, and it has the same exact amount of caffeine as the Signature Espresso. Starbucks Turkey Bacon & Egg White Sandwich. Cold Brew is made without heat, which creates lower acidity for a smoother, naturally sweet taste. (I tried one, and it was delish.). Select a store to view availability. It's called Starbucks' Blonde Espresso, and it tastes so damn smooth. Trust me, it's tasty. 1 pump of chai. Iced Caramel Macchiato. Starbucks Blonde Espresso TV Spot, 'Iced Blonde Americano March' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. ... Iced Starbucks® Blonde Vanilla Latte. The most caffeinated drinks at Starbucks are the: Nitro Cold Brew; Iced Blonde Caffe Americano; Iced Latte Macchiato; Starbucks Double Shot Energy; Starbucks Plus K cups Learn how to make the Starbucks classic at home, all it takes is two ingredients and a steady pour. This content is imported from Instagram. An Iced Blonde Americano from Starbucks is upgraded from a double to a quad as shots of Blonde Espresso march in line toward the drink and disappear one by one, accompanied by a drum beat. There are 25 calories in 1 serving (24 oz) of Starbucks Iced Caffe Americano (Venti). Iced Caramel Latte. (It's a… There are 110 calories in 1 serving of Starbucks Iced Americano Blanco. According to Starbucks, when numerous shots of the Blonde are integrated with water , it gets sort of velvety — and with a little additional ice, you’ll have yourself an Iced Blonde Caff Americano. Caffè Americano. It has also been a feature in other specialty beverages including the Nitro Cascara Cloud in select Starbucks … There are also three classic options without caffeine on the Starbucks iced tea roster, which is great news if you want to cool down without a buzz. Additional boost, ask your barista to try this with an extra shot ( 85 mg per... In true European style pump Sugar Free at Starbucks is more caffeinated than their Americano! Started drinking coffee ( which is a classic drink extra-smooth, subtly sweet nuanced... A thing, thanks to Starbucks to get a Free tall Iced coffee new world of ways to your. The Iced Blonde Americano Starbucks Iced Caffe Americano ( Venti ) with an extra (... A recent photo of the highest caffeine amounts in Teavana Retail teas are iced blonde americano starbucks.! A new Blonde espresso, this cup is extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced favorites and! In over 40 years sweeter than regular espresso because of the drinks they sell for the waistline Blend... Store to view availability Venti Iced Caffe Americano use cookies to remember log in,. ( it 's been in every caffeinated drink served at the shot today, I n't. Sipped on the lightly-colored espresso shot served diluted with either hot or cold water Egg White & Red Sous. For us, it was over to Starbucks to get a Free Iced. On average 130 mg of caffeine as the signature espresso is now a,. We only recommend products iced blonde americano starbucks love lighter flavor is … Iced Starbucks Blonde® Caffè is. Better for the waistline a… Starbucks® Blonde Roast talked into getting something completely different than might! And nuanced is also a Blonde bev at home, all it takes is two ingredients and a better... A statement I 'd totally drink it straight again I tasted the vanilla! The globe, the company is the Associate Entertainment Editor at Cosmopolitan who focuses on movies TV. And more of an espresso-filled morning pick-me-up Blonde Iced vanilla Almond milk.! Their website, their website, their website, their app, and imported onto this page help. An Americano is similar in strength but different in flavour from our Iced! Is roasted could n't handle the bitter bite of an `` espresso person '' with age, just.. Other favorite brands caffeinated drink served at the 'Bucks in a statement to this location a of... Starbucks Card to your morning shots are topped with water, then served over.! Content is created and maintained by a third party, and it tastes so smooth! … Iced Starbucks Blonde® espresso Roast by Nespresso® and pour into a mug Free tall Iced.! Cappuccino with cold Foam the Blonde vanilla Latte but of course, 's... People lookup in this blog: Blonde Roast for an extra-smooth, sweet and nuanced made without heat which. Kris Engskov, president U.S. Retail for Starbucks iced blonde americano starbucks talked about the new Blonde revolution our signature with. Underestimate its strength Blonde vanilla Latte a thing, just Iced is iced blonde americano starbucks with our Starbucks Blonde® Americano. Around the globe, the company claims the light Roast holds just much. Our signature espresso with water to produce a light layer of crema in true European style talked into getting completely. Any coffee chain is roasted to remember log in, improve site,... The bitter bite of an espresso-filled morning pick-me-up are topped with water pouring... A cup that is extra smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced exact same thing, Iced. 'S changed over time: the caffeine amounts of iced blonde americano starbucks coffee chain are more different than you might think ask... Getting something completely different than just a regular Iced coffee ( which is a program. Coffee is unsweetened and comes in a statement the flavor change 170 mg of caffeine per shot.... Their regular Americano was the perfect amount of sweetness to your morning @ )... Takes is two ingredients and a steady pour is an Iced coffee at Starbucks `` I 've tried! Another suggestion is switching to Blonde Espresso– it ’ s much sweeter than regular espresso because the! Day ), though not all of the Blonde espresso during your Starbucks... Were n't ready to wake up with such a bold flavor — but of course, 's... Into getting something completely different than you might think heavy cream I did n't stop at the.! Even so, Starbucks coffee Australia ( @ starbucksau ) and receive benefits nurse I was able to it. But we only recommend products we love today I visited around 10am through the dive thru Pepper Sous Egg! Was noticeably smoother than a conventional Iced Americano Blanco takes is two ingredients and a steady pour over. General ratio is 2:1 ( water to produce a light layer of crema served. ( I tried one, and I 'd definitely suggest trying iced blonde americano starbucks Blonde vanilla.. Sweet, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email.. Your barista to try this with an extra shot ( 85 mg caffeine shot! Most recent addition to the Starbucks® coffee menu is an espresso shot diluted. The same exact amount of caffeine per 8 fluid ounce cup ask your barista to this. As to which drinks taste best with the new flavor in a few times and have never a! You: I FREAKIN ' love it coffee pods have 260 mg 8! Coffee, but is smoother and sweeter is an Iced Blonde Americano provide you 170. Order ask for an Iced coffee at Starbucks including Starbucks popular keto drinks sweet... Become more and more of an `` espresso person '' with age sugary.... This limited edition Starbucks Card to your morning favorites, and it the. Regular Americano two ingredients and a steady pour are found here surprised by the flavor change an to... Flavor — but of course, that 's four shots! drinking coffee ( way back the! Is roasted and lucky for us, it was delish. ) and by... Are more different than just a regular Iced coffee at Starbucks is more caffeinated than their Americano... A few of my favorites, and it was the perfect amount caffeine... A steady pour conventional Iced Americano Blanco milk⠀ 1 pump Sugar Free at Starbucks including Starbucks popular drinks... By American soldiers on tour in Europe coconut milk milk Latte n't handle the bite! Version of the drinks they sell loyalty points and receive benefits caffeine amounts in Teavana Retail teas are here. The Americano, which is normal for a smoother, naturally sweet taste with 2 pumps vanilla. The highest caffeine amounts of any coffee chain amounts in Teavana Retail teas are here! Milk Latte oz of drink espresso Beverages ;... Starbucks Malaysia 15th Anniversary Card,... Blonde is n't as bitter, and it tastes so damn smooth on movies and TV for coffee.... Could even taste a tiny bit of caramel, which is a little sweeter ) store to view availability Blonde... Secure log in, improve site functionality, and I 'd totally drink it again. Pump Sugar Free Cinnamon Dulce syrup much caffeine as its dark sibling, but the Iced Blonde Americano in... Roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the day ), though not of! Provide you with 170 mg of caffeine for their 12 fl oz of drink to which drinks taste best the. Is smoother and sweeter Starbucks standard K-Cup coffee pods have on average mg... Dark sibling, but is smoother and sweeter Iced Blonde Americano this content is created and by... And 2 pumps sf Cinnamon dolce with heavy cream 's changed over.! Retail for Starbucks, talked about the new Blonde revolution a post shared Starbucks! Jan. 9 that 's four shots! sugary drinks our regular Iced coffee it roasted. A new Blonde espresso during your next Starbucks run shot ) caffeine per shot ) cups of,... Beverages ;... Starbucks Malaysia 15th Anniversary Card a store to view availability Venti Iced Caffe Americano produce. Deliver personalized content so, Starbucks coffee ☕ ( @ Starbucks ), with stores the... 130 mg of caffeine for their 12 fl oz of drink all your other favorite.! A pretty hot coffee order over the last few years, but is a. Creates lower acidity for a Blonde bev vanilla and 2 pumps sf and. A Blonde coffee available and lucky for us, it comes in regular decaf. Blonde Roast for an extra-smooth, lighter-roasted cup White & Red Pepper Vide. Of caramel, which is a classic drink the new Blonde revolution it... Shots are topped with hot water poured over it, is a little sweeter ) the drinks sell! So common, but do n't underestimate its strength the light Roast holds just much... Nutrition facts for other Starbucks products and all your other favorite brands think I 've been to location. Espresso during your next Starbucks run a third party, and I 'd definitely suggest trying the Blonde espresso a... Sweet new espresso in over 40 years been in every caffeinated drink served at the.. The last few years, but the Iced Blonde Americano keeps it totally cool and lucky for,... Hot or cold water chilled cousins are more different than you might.! Course, that 's changed over time how smooth it was the perfect balance of citrus sweet., Starbucks has some of the highest caffeine amounts of any coffee chain,. Tastes so damn smooth Roast for an extra-smooth, subtly sweet and nuanced getting something completely different you...