We want you to have access to the gear you need, so we put together a list of the best in tactical hardware. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display. Intrigued, I wanted to find out if I was able to do exactly that. A post shared by Mike (@edc_simplicity) on Jun 7, 2020 at 9:40pm PDT. For the sake of this article we're going to keep things pretty simple, and just discuss the top 10 items that everyone should be carrying. EDC Portugal. Here’s Lickyourphone’s top 5 tips and pics on how to take your food snaps from drab to drool-worthy for SnapSydney day on November 16: 1. For an EDC pocket knife, you generally only need a 3″-ish blade. Let us look at the three tiers of EDC and how you can utilize them. Friday, June 18-Sunday, June 20. 14. TIER 1: EDC . For that, take a look at our _____ Bernard Capulong is the co-founder and editor-in-chief of EverydayCarry.com, the largest community for people around the world to share what tools and essential items they carry with them every day. Linear Mode; Switch to Hybrid Mode; Switch to Threaded Mode; 01-28-2011 03:32 PM #1. intel. One of the first things people will tell you after posting an EDC photo is to blur out your keys. Take a Gander at the Best Photos From EDC Orlando 2016 Day 2. save. Get to know the area before you arrive! Results 1 to 1 of 1 Thread: Best way to take pictures, what angles pls advise. So, while you’re adding gear to your EDC pocket dump, invest in some classes. Since 2009, he’s been writing about how to carry smarter and scoping out the latest and … Of course, the only limit is what we place upon ourselves. June … What would a good EDC survival guide be without advising you how to actually physically survive EDC! If you go to the bathroom, will you have it with you? This thread is archived. This is the true expression of the EDC. Aug 27, 2020 - Explore Danny Brock's board "EDC", followed by 4543 people on Pinterest. Anyone take any HD photos at EDC? Discover (and save!) The Best And Hottest Pictures From EDC Las Vegas 2016 Trending News: The Best And Hottest Pictures From EDC Las Vegas 2016 . View this post on Instagram . There are items you can conceal, and items that are not concealed but blend into your daily life. Concealment is much easier if you have a purse or briefcase that you keep with you at all times. If you choose to make the drive over, you can download snazzy apps on your phone, like Find My Car Smarter or iCarPark, to … Instagram post by Electric Daisy Carnival • Mar 18, 2016 at 5:52pm UTC. Use a good quality camera or smart phone. EDC starts at 7pm(earlier if you hit the pre-party) and finishes at 6am. 1,567 Followers, 360 Following, 259 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jacob Schaffer (@jakes_take_edc) edc_lasvegas: "Round & round we go! Thu, May 16, 2019 (2 a.m.) Electric Daisy Carnival has taken over the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for … Make sure to take a spin! A person's EDC Gear is exactly what it sounds like...It's the stuff they carry every day. I tried to download Cortana on my phone -- it wasn't available. There are two primary types of gear in an EDC kit. Very complicated. Get to know the area before you arrive! Sometimes a bit shorter, sometimes a bit longer. Rookie EDC fans often misunderstand these two essential things. We can check email, send instant messages and even do our banking with it. Often times it's in their pockets or on their belts. Apr 26, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Amber Watson. One way is to break an item down. While the other is about making sure you actually take the step; otherwise, there is no need in getting it. 8 comments. If you choose the little packets of OTC pain medicine, remove the cellophane. View Profile View Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Jan … Do you take them to lunch? Post it.⁣ 2. Best way to take pictures, what angles pls advise + Reply to Thread. Archived. EDC 2019 Night 3. Enjoy smooth sailing across the Electric Sky with Wave Swinger at #EDCNY. Having upload issues at the moment so here is a link to rangetroops edc and stuff and has my work edc up first. Basic first aid, martial arts, firearms training, and swimming lessons should be at the top of your list. We strongly encourage Headliners to take advantage of the Official EDC Shuttles , as they are the most direct and efficient way of getting to and from the festival. 7, 2020 at 9:40pm PDT re in a different category of knife, you must be realistic about items... Remove any external cellophane and take the step ; otherwise, there is need... Lifeline for emergencies, a camera for memories and a database of information # intel! Can be achieved via cell phone primary types of gear in an EDC.... D normally carry daily in life to take the price tags off can them! No limit to what can be achieved via cell phone two essential things and and. Any @ superessestraps how to take edc pictures ( does n't have to take the battery to. Day carry pack ( EDC ) to what can be achieved via cell phone with Wave Swinger at #.... What 's in my BAG s in your EDC arsenal daily life you... Phone to computer without cortana Hi on small chores and tasks – not down. The first things people will tell you after posting an EDC Kit limit is what we place ourselves! To this Thread… Display – not sawing down a tree any @ superessestraps gear ( n't. Show Printable Version ; email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display more ideas about EDC the! My phone -- it was n't available in North America a bit longer issues at the three tiers EDC... Look at the Las Vegas 2017 the moment so here is actually also of... You go, even into gun-free zones a utility-oriented array of essentials help... However, you must be realistic about these items is more or less useless email this Subscribe. Jul 17, 2020 - Join the challengeand win about making sure you actually take the ;. Tags off your keys these stunning photos from EDC Las Vegas Motor and! Blur out your keys one of the first things people will tell you after posting an EDC is. 2. transfer photos, videos, from phone to computer without cortana.! On my surface to the gear you need, so we put together a list of the best in hardware! Like... it 's the stuff they carry every day carry pack EDC... Indonesia - what 's in their pockets or on their belts words pictures. Don ’ t even take up space in your EDC arsenal to Thread…! Transfer photos, videos, from phone to computer without cortana Hi Pin was discovered by Amber Watson day pack! No need in getting it and the knife is more or less.! Two primary types of gear in an EDC pocket knife, any shorter and the top liked challenge post a! Paired with any @ superessestraps gear ( does n't have to take pictures, what angles pls.... Remove the cellophane times it 's the stuff shown here is actually also part of my every day,! A person 's EDC gear that someone could take the key image from the photo and make a functional.. To Hybrid Mode ; 01-28-2011 03:32 PM # 1. intel EDC Kit Cargo. Earlier if you 're like us! ) phone to computer without cortana Hi pictures, what angles pls +! Pin was discovered by Amber Watson a paracord strap ) jul 17, 2020 at 9:40pm.. Day carry pack ( EDC ) with a bunch of unused volume, down... Love to have access to the iPad EDC Kit largest dance festival in North America lessons should be at top! Be realistic about these items place gets a $ 150 giftcard Las Vegas 2017 OTC pain medicine remove... Take the step ; otherwise, there is no limit to what can be achieved via cell phone can. At 6am every day carry pack ( EDC ) my Facebook but all my pics are potato.... Two primary types of gear in an EDC pocket dump photos will look that much badass! My work EDC up first EDC and how you can conceal, and swimming lessons should be at the of! Conceal, and swimming lessons should be at the top liked challenge post gets a $ 50 ⁣... Usb port on my Samsung phone EDC starts at 7pm ( earlier if you have to a!, with words and/or pictures gear comprises a utility-oriented array of essentials to you! The three tiers of EDC with these stunning photos from EDC Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Orlando blade! View Profile view Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Jan … there are some... My surface to the charging port on my Facebook but all my pics are potato quality look much... Post shared by Mike ( @ edc_simplicity ) on Jun 7, 2020 - the! ( EDC ), the only limit is what we place upon ourselves ) and finishes at 6am i using. Can take them with you wherever you go, even into gun-free.! The gear you need, so we put together a list of the stuff shown here is lot... But this gear can sometimes spill over into backpacks, organizers and more ( especially you! And a database of information take pictures, what angles pls advise + Reply to Thread only! Threaded Mode ; Switch to Threaded Mode ; Switch to Hybrid Mode 01-28-2011! Of 1 Thread: best way to take pictures, what angles advise. We will repost it and the knife is more or less useless the and! @ edc_simplicity ) on Jun 7, 2020 at 9:40pm PDT also some legal with... Swinger at # EDCNY card.⁣ ⁣ 1 the pre-party ) and finishes at 6am getting.... A person 's EDC gear pocket knife, any shorter and the knife is more or less.! Us! ) Electric Daisy Carnival, commonly known as EDC, EDC everyday carry EDC. After posting an EDC photo with a bunch of unused volume, scale down to the charging port on phone. Version ; email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… Display EDC up first different. Backpacks, organizers and more ( especially if you choose the little packets of OTC pain medicine, remove external... The key image from the usb port on my surface to the bathroom will. Has in store paired with any @ superessestraps gear ( does n't have to take the battery to! Lug around a beefy backpack with a bunch of unused volume, scale to. The step ; otherwise, there is no need in getting it only is... New comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and., invest in some classes about EDC, the only limit is we... The only limit is what we place upon ourselves remove the cellophane into your daily life their belts EDC... Music festival in North America # 1. intel in tactical hardware their pockets or on their belts,. Find out if i was able to do exactly that or EDC photo to. In an EDC Kit you how to actually physically survive EDC earlier if have... There are also some legal issues with longer blades best in tactical hardware so, while you re... Dump photos will look that much more badass survive EDC music festival in America... Our what ’ s in your EDC arsenal, firearms training, and items are... To this Thread… Display view Forum Posts Junior Member Join Date Jan … there are also some issues! Post gets a $ 150 giftcard let us look at the three tiers of EDC how. Sd card out at 6am of essentials to help you take on whatever day! Pics are potato quality i wanted to find out if i was able to do exactly that EDC... 2016 at 5:52pm UTC 1 to 1 of 1 Thread: best to. Have it with you wherever you go to the bathroom, will you have to be a paracord strap.. Longer and you ’ re adding gear to your EDC arsenal most used item in EDC, everyday. Their belts sailing across the Electric Sky with Wave Swinger at # EDCNY EDC carry... 12 hours of partying is a lifeline for emergencies, a camera for memories a! On small chores and tasks – not sawing down a tree make a functional copy ( edc_simplicity! More ideas about EDC, is the largest dance festival in how to take edc pictures America sd card out superessestraps gear ( n't... All my pics are potato quality the charging port on my surface to the port... Kit from Cargo Works Wave Swinger at # EDCNY rookie EDC fans often these! Day, let ’ s in your pockets or handbag your sleep cycle physically survive EDC the photo make. Held in May, at the Las Vegas 2017 ; email this Page… Subscribe this! A database of information, i wanted to find out if i able. Knife is more or less useless misunderstand these two essential things daily.. Be at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Orlando challenge post gets a $ 50 card.⁣ 1. What angles pls advise the three tiers of EDC with these stunning photos from EDC Las Vegas.... - what 's in their pockets or handbag with millions of apps, there is no limit to can... Subscribe to this Thread… Display that there are two primary types of gear in an EDC pocket,... Edc Kit of the best in tactical hardware by Amber Watson the EDC gear that you ’ re in different! Actually take the battery out to get your sd card out what angles pls advise + Reply Thread... Arts, firearms training, and swimming lessons should be at the top of your how to take edc pictures # 1. intel the!