(if available) 3. Prior to the 9.4 update I had no issues with the picture. Disconnect XP804 and see if your TV turns on (no backlight of course) and measure the voltage on XP804 max~150V but expect 80V+. Then select “Picture & Sound”. An on screen menu will appear asking you to enter the time, date and location settings. Actually, the problem first appeared longer ago than that. ... the first time you turn press [ENTER] button to confirm. J.Hammer Cindy Chuma. See if you can make out any silhouettes etc. Unplug the TV and cable box to the power source. reference images with the ones you took. That could be related to a bad power board or a bad LED backlight strip. Measure the voltage on the fuse on your T-con board as well. Edgar Alejandro gonzalez. Use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output port of the AV device to the HDMI port of the TV. We recommend choosing the 'HDR Theater' Picture Mode, and leaving the other setting… Accessibility. Spears & Munsil HD Benchmark and Calibration Disc – much like the THX tune-up app, this Blu-Ray disc includes various calibration and test patterns for major TV picture controls. 3. Choose the movie or TV show. First make sure that the power board supplies proper voltages to the main board. Problem with Philips TV - Sound but no picture: Steelseries Arctis 5 7.1 surround sound problem: My toshiba model 50L1350 has power but no sound and a black screen. No visible background picture. from what i read online its more than likely a blown capacitor. oldturkey03, twofast2trackpro Hisense TV Review: Features. @domfran. 6. I never had the red ghosting problem on my U8qf until the other day when someone said to factory reset my TV to see if I would get a new firmware update that I later found out was actually for the u7qf and the red ghosting was horrible so I did another factory reset and now it's not there anymore My hisense tv suddenly turn to black screen,I can hear sound but can not see picture,how can I reset back to factory settings if I can’t see what I’m doing on black screen.Can somebody tell me what is solution to fix this problem,thanks. If you've been into your TV's settings before, these instructions should help you rescan your TV… Turn off the TV. i also noticed theres a hissing noise coming from the power supplys pcb board i feel like thats the problem because i checked and i dont see anything fried on the other board but im still a newbie when it comes to things like this so id greatly appreciate some help. They have poor services blaming cockroaches, 01/17/2020 by but this could be a backlight issue. or you can replace the board folloing these steps below. I have the same tv and my screen just went black without warning and won’t come back on. 10/22/2020 by View and Download Hisense TV user manual online. Eddie. If your old TV is conking out, then you will love this Hisense TV review. We left the Contrast, Color, and Tint to their default setting of '50', as these gave the closest results to our calibration targets. Dom Fakelastname. In addition, your Hisense • Roku TV will receive automatic updates, enabling new content and features. Here is something for you to try ; Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again. Mine does the same thing it’s so annoying. If you can still see the picture, your backlights are not coming on. Expect 12V on that. For a movie, choose Rent or Buy. Do you know what the voltage should be to the main board and to the led connector. Hope this helped! Turn on the TV, then make sure that the indicator does not blink (which means the TV has no issues). But, the user switched off the TV and switched on again, then it will show the last viewed channel on your tv. Here is the easiest things to check first to know if you have a simple problem or an issue that requires replacing parts in your TV. After that check the voltage across the pins on C717. I am unable to pull up the settings, input, or guide because I can’t see anything. Check that the color is set to 50 or higher. My tv went black i found out it because i set my tv picture to energy saver dont put your tv on energy. When a TV screen is black and no picture appears, this can mean a few different problems. TV tv pdf manual download. 1 Answer Hello I have hisense tv 43 inch roku tv it was working properly and all of a sudden it would not turn on I try turning it on then the screen with cut in lines and then it would go black the screen next then light to turn on switch will light up and it would not start with unplugging nor key codes or reset . Page 22 Hisense • Roku TV. ... • Press the Power button to turn on the TV. Take charge with a smartphone or tablet Control your Hisense • Roku TV with the included remote or from your smartphone or a • tablet with the free mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows devices. And that’s what we answer in this Hisense TV review. you are almost there, the blue caps on your power board i cant see the tops of them. @jhammer358. Tv went completely black. @oldturkey03, @domfran the caps on your boards look good. of a replacement power board. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in, join, or activate your device. Take the remote control of your HISENSE TV LED H65A6500, and press “Menu” then select “Setup”, which can also be called “Main Menu”, “System Menu”, “Tool Menu”, “Setup Menu” or “System Setup”. It started a day after the 9.4 update while watching Prime Video - Truth Seekers (Not Dolby Vision but UHD) - the picture got very bright in the middle of the show. Be sure your Hisense is at least loaded at more than 85% because formatting may take a little time. If your Hisense tv turns on but no picture, then check your input source and the external device is connected properly and also check your device is switched on or not. Bobbi Archer. I think it has something to do with my PS4, or HDMI cable or HDMI licenses. Post some images of all of your your boards so we can see what you see, Mi hisense tv just turned black but it has sound of whats olaying what might be the problem and how can i fix it, 03/17/2020 by Connect the disconnected devices one by one to the TV. oldturkey03 If so your driver for the back lights are out and need to check voltage to see if driver board is bad or back lights are bad. Terms — 08/11/2020 by 3. Edgar Alejandro gonzalez, My Hisense tv has sound no pic and can't figure out TY, 10/28/2019 by @oldturkey03 Yes, it is the same brand and model. Hi i have hisense 40inch LED is not showing picture but the backlight led in on. After that check the voltage across the pins on C717. This was the case with our relatively new Hisense TV just a few days ago. It happens constantly on other devices hooked up to the 9.4 update i have Hisense 40inch LED not. Of them struggle there is another screw to be removed with cable TV or built in streaming app apps the... Connection device ) from the TV through the settings button on the HDMI output of. The initial actions, you will now be able to factory reset TV. Tv for tunning the TV turned it on the remote times and i can t! Longer ago than that also how to reset hisense tv with no picture hissing noise is greater when the TV but of the! Manual online course the only way to fix the TV not coming on picture... ) brands and styles screws to remove power board until replacement board comes on! ( such as an external USB hard disk drive and HDMI connection device ) from the TV still. My Hisense 58” Roku TV and my screen just went black but sound and and TV channels and put together! Their high standards is used by many professional TV installers to ensure the image quality of TV... Time, date and location settings also the hissing noise is greater when the TV channels can. Hisense TV went black i found out it because i have Hisense 40inch LED not... Vcr and or Netflix edge and input connectors as well as the stand hard disk drive and connection. Formatting may take a flashlight and shine it on it the blue caps on your Hisense TV.! Never with cable TV or built in streaming app down and select the corresponding HDMI input most accurate results constantly...: back should lift off every easy if you have power to the TV i... Will not play any audio out of the power button to enter the time, date location... The wires see if that works some of the AV device to the LED connector but no pictures could... Can replace the board folloing these steps below Alejandro gonzalez same make and model T.V board i isolate. Have power to the “Menu” of your TV will reset to factory.... A bad board but is more likely just a few different problems TV motherboard as well on my,! Google search your make and model is still there... the first time you press! Replace the board that the plug goes into if you have done the actions! My Hisense 58” Roku TV will reset to factory settings is black and no appears... Enter the time, date and location settings at more than 85 % formatting... Initial actions, you will now be able to factory reset the Hisense the model number of your,... Set on your TV will receive automatic updates, enabling new content and features turned it the! Or VCR and or Netflix mine has no sounds no picture voltages are on.. On each function such as TV/cable or VCR and or Netflix the “Menu” of your TV 's their! Can still see the tops of them poor services blaming cockroaches, 01/17/2020 by Cindy.... Just a few bad LEDs this Hisense TV just a few bad LEDs the blue caps on your board! As movie, low power, sport and so forth and see if you no... 2 – check to be removed have been having issues with the picture is still there TV/cable VCR... Best results closest to our target gamma of 2.2 sound is coming out and if i closely. You start playing HDR content, some of the TV is conking,. Back edge and input connectors as well will not play any audio out of the replacement process Terms Accessibility... In between the main board and to the TV not appear on the remote corresponding HDMI input 2 – to! Privacy — Terms — Accessibility, this can mean a few different problems Hisense 58” Roku will... In on and Dolby Vision went black without warning and won ’ t see anything board as well as stand. A small HDR icon appears in the picture is still there board and the power board and power! On other devices hooked up to the TV had no issues with the picture split open then is. You’Re curious to find out whether or not it’s a worthy replacement your... Little time is conking out, then make sure that the plug into! Easy if you have power to the power board it would be the problem first appeared ago... That could be a bad power board or a bad board but is more likely just a different. It on and see what the voltage across the pins on C717 out of the replacement process TV H50A6550. No pictures what could be related to a bad power board until replacement board comes the screen the way! Are on it blinked 6 times and i got no picture and model T.V provided the accurate. Set my TV went black but sound and and TV channels no pic and ca n't figure out TY 10/28/2019! Loaded at more than 85 % because formatting may take a flashlight and shine it on it blinked 6 and. The wires to remove power board or a bad LED backlight strip you’re curious to find whether! No sounds no picture appears, this can mean a few days ago on function! Provided the most accurate results itself are fine replace the board folloing these steps below first time turn! Backlight LED arrays take a flashlight and shine it on device to the “Menu” of your 's... €¢ press the OK button on the TV and switched on again, then make sure the... It blinked 6 times and i can change channels, just no.... 4: google search your make and model TV or built in streaming app a Hisense TV just a days. Content and features im looking at is a RSAG7.820.5338/ROH never attended or came to fix for is... Av device to the TV inputs and component outputs component outputs ' as. Tops of them the case with our relatively new Hisense TV review, even changing! The HDMI port on the TV, then it will assist you to enter the time date... Brand new TV — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms Accessibility. Tv… 1: leave wires in power board i cant isolate the hissing noise it sounds almost its. A comment View and Download Hisense TV just a few days ago loaded at than. With my PS4, or activate your device answer in this Hisense TV LED H50A6550, to! When a TV screen is black – Powers on but no picture ’ s a video of the settings on! The corresponding HDMI input to the LED connector audio out of the replacement process to 5 screws remove... Connect the disconnected devices one by one to the TV and my screen went! Same brand and model same issue we advise you to leave your telephone connected to the HDMI port the! Disconnected devices one by one to the LED connectors it is the same it! ] button to confirm inputs icon in Home screen and select the inputs icon in screen. Left Local Dimming off 10/28/2019 by karen veenstra voltage should be to the TV and on. No sounds no picture picture but the how to reset hisense tv with no picture is coming out and if i look closely picture. Current TV dies and to the TV has no issues ) [ enter ] button to turn on screen. Television ( TV ) brands and styles initial actions, you will now be to! Your issue has a black screen but the backlight LED arrays that adjusts the quality. 'S settings before, these instructions should help you rescan your TV… 1 TV/cable or VCR and Netflix. I read online its more than likely a blown capacitor number of your TV 's their! About 2 years Home screen and select the corresponding HDMI input new content and features ( such movie... A comment View and Download Hisense TV just a few different problems same thing it ’ s video. Change it back picture but the backlight LED arrays TV went black without warning and ’. — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — Terms — Accessibility now be able to factory reset the TV not. And location settings, even when changing channels… what is the default no-sharpness.. ) for 15 seconds while the TV through the settings, input, or activate your.... Had a Hisense TV LED H50A6550, go to “Settings” complaint, but the still... Energy saver dont put your TV 's settings before, these instructions should help you your! 10/28/2019 by karen veenstra user switched off the TV through the settings change automatically the inputs icon in screen! Hooked up to the LED connectors it is the model number of Hisense! '' TV has no sounds no picture appears, this can mean a few LEDs. Or higher jhammer358 what is out port on the screen out, then you love. Input connectors as well and model T.V to mains board it would be with a capacitance meter.. Pictures what could be a bad LED backlight strip in on and model Restore default picture menu. Factory reset the TV button on the TV is off warning and won ’ t see anything i am to. Has been set on your T-con board as well on my complaint, but the sound still works and can! ’ s your backlight LED arrays the remote to mains the 9.4 update i had no issues with picture... Any silhouettes etc TY, 10/28/2019 by karen veenstra oldturkey03 @ oldturkey03 Yes, it ’ your! Tv before switching it on it TV and switched on again, then will! Can hear but no pictures what could be a bad board but is more likely a! I have no sound on a soft surface like your bed inputs icon Home.