If you prefer these be sent in a different format, message me after a purchase. The Shapeoko 3 CNC by Carbide 3D is a great machine, ... A lot of the current vacuum attachments out there for the Shapeoko 3 are a skirt/dust shoe design that blocks visibility while machining, shaft lock for tool changes, and generally just gets in the way of everything. I invite posts with new ideas as well as … Our dust boot installs in minutes using 4 screws and can accommodate the full Z-Axis travel of your Shapeoko 3 CNC router. Last week I got my xcarve and finished the assembly process, made … We’ll see how well that performs. DIY craft projects. Hello Ladies and Gents, I just ordered the Suckit… Sketchup file for dust shoe that fits a Dewalt DWP611 router when used on the shapeoko 3. The adapter is designed to precisely fit the inner diameter of the dust boot … Looking forward to testing it out! Prusa I3 DIY 3D Printer Kit. They are .STL files suitable for 3d printing or milling. I have no experience with cheaper/homemade dust boot, but … ... Found in DIY . As of July 2020, Carbide3D made a permanent upgrade of sorts to the Shapeoko machines, swapping a belt-driven Z-axis for the company’s leadscrew-driven Z-Plus module, and shipping each with its Sweepy dust boot. I just pledged for the Early Bird; there are 12 Early Bird slots left right now. This project can be adjusted for most any router or spindle, and common dust hose sizes. Unfortunately, the company who makes it has moved on to other things and has not produced a mount for the latest version of the Shapeoko 3. So when I pre-ordered my X-Carve I started to design similar approach. Using your CNC is no longer a dirty job! So when I pre-ordered my X-Carve I started to design similar approach. Sometimes even breathing can be a problem. DeWalt DW660 Dust Shoe. Click Here for details on our new Laser Shroud. #xcarve #shapeoko3 This mount works with the Suckit Dust Boot and most every dust boot on the market! Here’s mine, same principle, supercheap if you have a 3d printer… just not see-thru. All three work well on Shapeoko. Detachable Dust Shoe for DW660 and Shapeoko CNC: Intro: This is a simple easy detachable dust shoe (made out of tennis ball can) for my new Shapeoko 2 which use a Dewalt DW660 cut out tool as the spindle. The answer is Dust Collection. The Kickstarter is live now. on Kickstarter! www.suckitdustboot.com Shapeoko 3 CNC Overview. 3. If anyone’s interested, I also have a shoe made by Improbable Construct, which is nice, but I think the Suckit may solve a couple minor issues I’m having. The ingenious Suckit Dust boot is the most effective dust boot ever created! No need to worry about a future vacuum upgrade making this dust boot obsolete or clunky with a bulky adapter you'd have to purchase. Even on my brand new, powerful, surface book 2 it will hang up. The photo below shows “Sweepy”, a dust boot that lets you connect your ShopVac to suck up the dust on a Shapeoko … Sometimes even breathing can be a problem. Doors open on the front and back to allow a long work piece to over hang the ends of the machine if need be. The Shapeoko uses our Carbide Compact Router or you can provide your own DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita RT0701C as a spindle. It's precision milled and designed to fit the Shapeoko 3 replacing the existing Linear Z and X. MPCNC 52mm 500w Spindle Motor Dust Boot with Light. no regret about buying the (slightly expensive) Suckit dust boot: in daily use it’s quite convenient to use, and does the job well. Liked By View All Give a Shout Out If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Suckit Pro Dust Boot for Shapeoko The Shapeoko is a powerful benchtop CNC machine with the durability to carve all day, every day. Take your time in 3D on the custom dimensions for your machine and you won’t have wait on so much 3D print time on mistakes. Do you want the Magnetic Shrouded Version? Thank you to all of our amazing Suckit Dust Boot customers over the past 5 years! Cool build Jim. www.suckitdustboot.com Shapeokos now include a Sweepy Dust Boot All machines include the Z-Plus Please Note: The Shapeoko does not include a trim router this needs to be purchased separately, Carbide 3D recommend either the DeWalt DWP-611 or the Makita RT0701C. We thought this was a good opportunity to look at making the laser work with it as well. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Starting on 1/21/2020, we're also including our new Sweepy Dust Boot with every Shapeoko. If you're running a DeWalt, pick the 69mm. This is the Mill It Yourself Suck It Dust Boot version. If you're running a Carbide Compact Router or Makita, pick the 65mm. I have a Suckit and when I upgraded my Shapeoko 3 with the Z … added two V2 components, to accommodate the new Z plate We thought this was a good opportunity to look at making the laser work with it as well. You can build it in about 2 hours. Install Tip: Please ensure you check that your homing switches or soft limits are set to work with your Suckit Dust Boot. 637 likes. Suckit Dust Boot - XCarve Version. Agree mounting in-depended from the spindel is the way to go. added two V2 components, to accommodate the new Z plate You can build it in about 2 hours. Looking for a dust shoe/boot preferably fixed but I will take what I can get at the moment. ** update september 2016 ** The removable top will sit on this and act as a dust seal. Summary. These are the files I use to create the dust shoe. Anyone tried or thought about adapting this to the S3? There are a couple of holes at the bottom of the Z-Axis plate that could serve as mounts for some angle brackets maybe… I might try to cobble something together real quick to see how it does. I’ll update this when he replies, @WillAdams I saw attempts with older shapeokos or xcarve like this one: http://www.shapeoko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5596, but I haven’t seen any fixed dust shoes for the S3 (that don’t move up and down with the spindle). A lot of the current vacuum attachments out there for the Shapeoko 3 are a full skirt/dust shoe design that blocks visibility while machining, blocks access to the shaft lock for tool changes, and generally just gets in the way of everything. So much, that cleanup is a problem. I like that “suckit” very nice that it’s “see thru”. DIY craft projects. With the included insert, the dust boot is designed to work for both hose sizes. CNC Router Enclosure: This is the build log for the enclosure I built for my Shapeoko 3 Desktop CNC machine from Carbide 3DIf you would like to know more about some more technical aspects of the enclosure and the machine itself, please head over to my InstagramAlso pleas… So much, that cleanup is a problem. Condition is Used. Created by: User:Improbable Construct Upgrade Name: DW660 Dust Shoe Description: A dust shoe for the DeWalt DW660 Status: Fully functional Materials: 3/8" Acrylic, Brush Strips, Neodymium Magnets, 1-1/4" Vacuum Hose, 2-M5x30 Socket Head Cap Screws Details This one is supposed to be much better and more rigid interms of mouting. @WillAdams I saw attempts with older shapeokos or xcarve like this one: http://www.shapeoko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5596, but I haven’t seen any fixed dust shoes for the S3 (that don’t move up and down with the spindle). The dust boot mounts to your machine's frame and offers superior dust collection compared to those that travel with the router, as dust cannot escape during retracted moves. I have one for my SO2/XCarve and it is amazing how well it works and their customer service is top notch! Dust Boot for CNC router. 720. There are 136 shapeoko dust boot for sale on Etsy, and they cost $42.49 on average. This let you remove the sole and leave the boot in place. The electronics work on 110V or 220v. A dust shoe for your Shapeoko 3. 3. This fits the Dewalt 611. Shapeoko Dust Boot by Windwolf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license. www.suckitdustboot.com ... Prusa I3 DIY 3D Printer Kit. I cut this out of 1/2" carbonate and bought the brushes at mcmasters. Removing the Wasteboard. Yes a dust boot is a good alternative, i didnt want to use one if at all possible because i like to be able to see what is going on with the cut itself. 637 likes. 789. http://community.carbide3d.com/search?q=dust%20shoe. 2. When it looks like it hangs or 'not responding', let it run, get up and get a coke, give your kids and wife a kiss, and come back and it should 'catch up' to itself and respond again. @Bonch Thanks, I just emailed him. See more ideas about cnc, diy cnc, cnc projects. Magical, meaningful items you can’t find anywhere else. This video will walk you through how to cut it out an assemble it for your Carbide 3d Shapeoko CNC machine. Oct 10, 2016 - Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - Amazing CNC dust boot on Kickstarter! This let you remove the sole and leave the boot in place. Even a simple dust boot connected to your ShopVac will help tremendously. It totally wraps around the router, and is secured quite firmly by a side clamp. Overview: Few things are more annoying than a dirty/dusty shop or, even worse, a failed part due to material build-up. To assemble the slide mounts and spacers to the shoe, use the longer slide mount screws provided and sandwich the spacer between the shoe and the magnetized slide mount. on Kickstarter! Root 3 - Magnetic dust boot 1.5KW air-cooled spindle. Dec 18, 2020 - Explore Sergio Subrizi's board "CNC Technical Ideas", followed by 161 people on Pinterest. Using your CNC is no longer a dirty job! The guys over at suckitdustboot.com have made a really great add on to the Shapeoko3 by adding a dust boot. I haven’t used it yet but will this week, I might still have to put the DWP611 dust diverter on the router so it doesn’t blow out the skirt. Suckit Dust Boot. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I have a Suckit and when I upgraded my Shapeoko 3 with the Z … Jenn informed me that the kickstarter for the SO3 version is going live on Tuesday. The electronics work on 110V or 220v. The answer is Dust Collection. I have a right version on my Ooznest/Openbuilds Workbee CNC.Spindle Size Details: DeWalt DWP611 - 69mm diameter - 70mm Boot - Popular on XCarve, Shapeoko, Open Builds, and MANY DIY CNCs Bosch Colt - 70.6mm diameter - 70mm Boot Makita RT0701C - 65mm diameter - 65mm Boot - Popular on XCarve, Shapeoko, Open Builds, and DIY CNCs 2hp / 1.5kW / 2.5kW / 80mm Spindle - 80mm Boot - … No need to worry about a future vacuum upgrade making this dust boot obsolete or clunky with a bulky adapter you'd have to purchase. Thank you all for your input and support. My dust boot hack is in this thread: Shapeoko3 dust shoe with quick release - V2, Shapeoko Dust Shoe for Dewalt DWP611 by donbrowne, https://www.mcmaster.com/#catalog/123/1320/=165m9ze. I designed previously a fixed dust extractor on my Shapeoko 2 and it works very well on most of my projects. "Machinist" – The Machinist is for those who are interested in mainly cutting with smaller stock materials. You can build anything and should. This is the Shapeoko you've been waiting for. This one is supposed to be much better and more rigid interms of mouting. This dust shoe is designed to be a high performing & economical option for CNC routing machines that use routers or CNC spindles, such as our ready-to-assemble Benchtop and large-format CNC machines. Using your CNC is no longer a dirty job! Choose if you want the full mounting kit or just the plastic mount the “dust bucket + cyclone dust collector + any shop vac” combo is working really good. A lot of the current vacuum attachments out there for the Shapeoko 3 are a full skirt/dust shoe design that blocks visibility while machining, blocks access to the shaft lock for tool changes, and generally just gets in the way of everything. Adding the Inserts. Thingiverse is a universe of things. I must say apart from the build instructions (wow) the quality is fantastic. Carbide 3D Sweepy Dust Boot Adapter For Shapeoko Add to Favorites ... Adjustable CNC/Shapeoko/Dust Boot/Shoe for Dewalt DWP611 Routers seasonalnovelties. The photo below shows “Sweepy”, a dust boot that lets you connect your ShopVac to suck up the dust on a Shapeoko … Precision Plasma LLC History. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. This dust shoe does not go up and down with the router, so there's almost no friction on the brushes, they basically are only used the accommodate space... ** update september 2016 ** Using your Shapeoko … 286. I designed previously a fixed dust extractor on my Shapeoko 2 and it works very well on most of my projects. Patents Pending. Apr 13, 2016 - Explore Bojean S's board "CNC Dust Boot", followed by 3469 people on Pinterest. There are a couple of holes at the bottom of the Z-Axis plate that could serve as mounts for some angle brackets maybe… I might try to cobble something together real quick to see how it does. Down to 8 slots, just ordered mine as well. 3. Take care and be safe! The most common shapeoko dust boot material is fabric. #xcarve #shapeoko3 Anyone tried or thought about adapting this to the S3? Presently it moves with the Z axis, I am going to try to make a fixed level dust boot. Thank you for the info Jim. This is the Mill It Yourself Suck It Dust Boot version. 161. shapeoko dust boot widened. Thanks for the links in this thread, all. April 2020. Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - The most effective dust boot ever created. www.suckitdustboot.com It is suggested you use proper PPE (personal protection equipment) when working with any material being cut on your machine. Here’s the 2" flexible brush link which was hard to find. They were designed in Fusion 360. The ingenious Suckit Dust boot is the most effective dust boot ever created! The dust boot mounts to your machine's frame and offers superior dust collection compared to those that travel with the router, as dust cannot escape during retracted moves. Cut 2 out of 3/4 plywood, glue together. I’ll update this when he replies, Or searching the forums nets a plethora of examples: The Suckit Dust Boot is a fantastic upgrade to the Shapeoko 3 CNC. This dust shoe does not go up and down with the router, so there's almost no friction on the brushes, they basically are only used the accommodate space... Got mine from here, cut it out with plywood, mdf and a simple plank will break. www.suckitdustboot.com. In addition, when space in your shop is limited, a smaller machine may be preferred. Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - The most effective dust boot ever created. It's actually calculating the toolpaths in the background. (I didn't have the correct size brass inserts on hand, so just drilled through the sole and used m5 hardware) YouMagine Check out the pics, I’m waiting on a 2’ dust skirt I ordered the 3" and it was a tad long. Ingenious dust boot for your X-Carve or Shapeoko 2. Hey Nic, Carbide Create is pretty basic, and my file has lots of calculations. The Shapeoko uses our Carbide Compact Router or you can provide your own DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita RT0701C as a spindle. This dust shoe is designed to be a high performing & economical option for CNC routing machines that use routers or CNC spindles, such as our ready-to-assemble Benchtop and large-format CNC machines. See Dust Shoe for an overview of other implementations.. Overview. I went with a different boot to accept a 4” hose. The Shapeoko is made in the US and comes with a 12 month warranty. SuckItDustBoot - OX cnc mountpieces with slit sides. Once It’s live I’ll post the link. Ingenious dust boot for your X-Carve or Shapeoko 2. The main feature that i find attractive is that it is decoupled from from the z-axis…. Printed & tested, fits great. Apr 13, 2016 - Explore Bojean S's board "CNC Dust Boot", followed by 3469 people on Pinterest. Product No. I invite posts with new ideas as well as … * This is one of many ways to build a hold down solution into your Shapeoko CNC machine. Suckit - The most effective dust boot ever created. DOWNLOAD ... Shapeoko 3 CNC Dust Boot (For Dewalt) DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Have yet to add brushes… currently using a clear/floating HDPE container that wraps around the router body. DIY craft projects. I thru my Z Axis dimensions in SketchUp and printed one on my 3D printer in 6 parts, I did CNC the broom plate in 2 layers of 1/4 lexan polyC and used a clear 2 1/2 tube from Rockler, found the brush at McMaster and ordered a m3 m4 bolts assortment on Amazon and nylon round black spacers m4 assortment on amazon. Shapeoko Dust Boot by Windwolf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license. This is a dust boot for the Shapeoko 3, or for a DeWalt DWP611. It totally wraps around the router, and is secured quite firmly by a side clamp. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. I saw an SO3 version on the Suckit Dust Boot website so I sent them an email. Plywood works like a charm. Our dust boot installs in minutes using 4 screws and can accommodate the full Z-Axis travel of your Shapeoko 3 CNC router. The Shapeoko is partially assembled. Suckit really does work well! Suckit really does work well! It allows access to the lock button while allowing the removal of the boot sole with thumb screws. This project can be adjusted for most any router or spindle, and common dust hose sizes. The ingenious Suckit Dust boot is the most effective dust boot ever created! The ingenious Suckit Dust boot is the most effective dust boot ever created! This is the Beaver CNC Heavy Duty Z/X or HDZ. Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - Amazing CNC dust boot on Kickstarter! DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Suckit Dust Boot. We are so happy to continue working with many of them, and some new ones, as we transition to our new Onefinity CNC!. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Notice, enable to use this dust shoe, the "Tool Free Collar" on the DW660 needs to be r… DIY Shapeoko Wasteboard. DIY Shapeoko Wasteboard For this project we will use the machine to create a hole pattern in the base plate that ships with the Shapeoko. Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - Amazing CNC dust boot on Kickstarter! 7. M18S7RSD 08.03.2016 - Mark Chepurny is raising funds for Suckit - Amazing CNC dust boot on Kickstarter! Ingenious dust boot for your X-Carve or Shapeoko 2. The Shapeoko is made in the US and comes with a 12 month warranty. Dec 5, 2018 - I'm updating this OP as I progress... Feel free to post your enclosures here or ideas for how to improve this one. Unfortunately, the company who makes it has moved on to other things and has not produced a mount for the latest version of the Shapeoko 3. Shapeoko CNC Dust Boot. Patents Pending. ... Take note that the base board is made from MDF, and will generate a lot of dust. The Suckit Dust Boot is a fantastic upgrade to the Shapeoko 3 CNC. See more ideas about cnc, cnc router, dust. * A few steps later and we have a top! The Shapeoko is partially assembled. Dec 5, 2018 - I'm updating this OP as I progress... Feel free to post your enclosures here or ideas for how to improve this one. * Using your CNC is no longer a dirty job! Made my own, sometimes I'm too cheap to buy something that is more convenient. @Bonch Thanks, I just emailed him. A quick remix, I just resized the innter spacing so it fit the Makita router without needing a spacer. Suckit - The most effective dust boot ever created. The hack looks good, did you add a brush skirt? Almost no dust escape even setting the vacuum to the lowest suction. This video will walk you through how to cut it out an assemble it for your Carbide 3d Shapeoko CNC machine.https://www.suckitdustboot.com/TOOLS / MATERIALS■ CA Glue : https://amzn.to/2YrNFY9Become a Patreon Member!https://www.patreon.com/myerswoodshopFILMING GEAR■ Panasonic Lumix (main camera) : http://amzn.to/2BVA9nH■ Rode Microphone : http://amzn.to/2HQxdcv■ GoPro Hero 5 Black : http://amzn.to/2CMWi43■ Neewer 62\"/158cm Camera Tripod : http://amzn.to/2COtEQo■ Neewer 31.5\"/80cm Camera Track Dolly Slider Rail System : http://amzn.to/2BTKJv7Find Me On The Internet:■ Website : http://www.myerswoodshop.com■ Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/myerswoodshop ■ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/myerswoodshop■ Etsy : http://www.etsy.com/shop/benmyerswoodshop■ Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/myerswoodshop■ Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/benjmyers1■ Blog : http://www.myerswoodshop.com/blog■ Amazon Shop : https://www.amazon.com/shop/myerswoodshopMyers Woodshop is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. The best part is that it is already funded, so you know that the dust shoe will be made. Shapeoko3 dust shoe with quick release - V2 I just ordered a Suckit, and I’ll be planning to mostly use it with a 4" dust collection unit that I keep outdoors. The most popular color? The XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko … Detachable Dust Shoe for DW660 and Shapeoko CNC: Intro: This is a simple easy detachable dust shoe (made out of tennis ball can) for my new Shapeoko 2 which use a Dewalt DW660 cut out tool as the spindle. Purpose-built kit for easy installation. This is my first post and I just completed my XXL build. Using your Shapeoko … With my previous CNC, the Shapeoko 2, ... DIY Mini Daybed by Erin Spain in Woodworking. This is the Suckit Pro "Direct Suction" dust boot designed specifically for the Shapeoko 3, so fit is fantastic and installation is easy. Festool Cleantec to PwnCNC Dust Boot … The Suckit Dust Boot is truly an accessory that is more valuable the more you use it - get one on your Shapeoko today! The most common shapeoko dust boot material is fabric. The new updated mount is more rigid and attaches directly to the aluminum spindle holder to allow for higher speeds with no wobble. Upgrade to our new Laser Shroud for added safety. STL include top Choose Standard Mounting or if you have a Dust Boot: Standard Shapeoko or Suckit Dust Boot compatible. The adapter is designed to precisely fit the inner diameter of the dust boot … All non shrouded lasers will include a magnet base for use with the magnet mounts. It allows access to the lock button while allowing the removal of the boot sole with thumb screws. Andy, Various designs here http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Spindle_Options#100_to_999_Watts and here http://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/DWP611#Dust_shoes, This is likely the most popular subject in the community forums. Can provide your own DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita, pick the 65mm simple dust on... Extractor on my brand new, powerful, surface book 2 it will hang up am to... My brand new, powerful, surface book 2 it will hang.. Are the files I use to create the dust shoe that fits a DeWalt DWP611 by,., supercheap if you 're running a Carbide Compact router or Makita RT0701C as spindle... My own, sometimes I 'm too cheap to buy something that is more diy shapeoko dust boot quick remix, am.: //www.mcmaster.com/ # catalog/123/1320/=165m9ze am going to try to make a fixed level dust boot ever created parts... With no wobble router, and is secured quite firmly by a side clamp Amazon Associate I earn from purchases! Larger machine is not necessary included insert, the dust from your 3... Suggested you use proper PPE ( personal protection equipment ) when working with any material being cut your. I have a dust boot by Windwolf is licensed under the Creative -... My X-Carve I started to design similar approach than a dirty/dusty shop or even. A fixed dust extractor on my Shapeoko 2 and it works and their customer is! Interms of mouting currently using a clear/floating HDPE container that wraps around the router dust! But just started making one called the Mini shoe for DeWalt DWP611 and! Website so I sent them an email Favorites... Adjustable CNC/Shapeoko/Dust Boot/Shoe for DeWalt ) Download Thingiverse while allowing removal. Dust extractor on my links very nice that it ’ s “ see thru ”, dust and... By donbrowne, https: //www.mcmaster.com/ # catalog/123/1320/=165m9ze, just ordered mine as.... Quality is fantastic, every day DWP-611 or Makita, pick the 65mm - Magnetic dust boot for your or. Printer… just not see-thru your homing switches or soft limits are set to work for both hose sizes am to! Amazing Suckit dust boot is the most effective dust boot installs in minutes using 4 screws and accommodate! The moment opportunity to look at making the laser work with it as well they cost $ 42.49 average. Have a top space in your shop is limited, a smaller machine may be preferred rigid attaches! Windwolf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license ’ ll post the link Spain in Woodworking very... Printer… just not see-thru of dust a DeWalt DWP611 router when used on the Suckit dust boot is Beaver! 'S board `` CNC Technical ideas '', followed by 161 people on Pinterest Shapeoko 3 Shapeoko3 Chepurny...: Few things are more annoying than a dirty/dusty shop or, even,. It works and their customer service is top notch the innter spacing it... You print this Thing... Found in DIY 2,... DIY Mini Daybed Erin... Are.STL files suitable for 3d printing or milling Favorites... Adjustable CNC/Shapeoko/Dust Boot/Shoe for DeWalt DWP611 Routers.. Sole with thumb screws this one is supposed to be much better and more interms... Printer, laser cutter, or CNC in addition, when space in your shop is limited a! With my previous CNC, DIY CNC, CNC router hold down solution into your Shapeoko the! Your CNC is no longer a dirty job diy shapeoko dust boot, and common dust hose sizes has been a truly experience! Allows access to the Shapeoko is no longer a dirty job our amazing Suckit dust adapter. Almost no dust escape even setting the vacuum to the diy shapeoko dust boot 3d printing or milling choose mounting. A failed part due to material build-up yet to add brushes… currently using a clear/floating HDPE that! Access to the S3 it 's actually calculating the toolpaths in the US and comes with a 12 warranty. But just started making one called the Mini shoe for an overview other... Format, message me after a purchase s “ see thru ” the board... Using 4 screws and can accommodate the full mounting kit or just the plastic mount 2 an., followed by 3469 people on Pinterest currently using a clear/floating HDPE container that around... Thru ” they cost $ 42.49 on average quality is fantastic the ones provided here... Used on the Suckit dust boot hack is in this thread: Anyone or! Get at the moment more annoying than a dirty/dusty shop or, worse. Boot for Shapeoko add to Favorites... Adjustable CNC/Shapeoko/Dust Boot/Shoe for DeWalt DWP611 Routers seasonalnovelties me a. F=7 & t=5596, http: //www.shapeoko.com/forum/viewtopic.php? f=7 & t=5596, http:?... An SO3 version on the front and back to allow a long piece! Shoe with quick release - V2, Shapeoko dust boot installs in minutes using 4 and! Works very well on most of my projects the boot in place our new laser Shroud added! The machine if need be include a magnet base for use with magnet... To add brushes… currently using a clear/floating HDPE container that wraps around router! An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases on my Shapeoko 2 Makita, pick 65mm... Part is that it is amazing how well it works very well on of. 2 and it works very well on most of my projects jenn informed me that the dust boot for X-Carve. Carbide 3d Sweepy dust boot is the most effective dust boot website so sent! To be much better and more rigid interms of mouting I am absolutely loving it when working with material... Cut this out of 3/4 plywood, glue together laser work with it as well directly to the aluminum holder! Glue together on your machine to work with your Suckit dust boot a brush skirt boot you can t... A really great add on to the lock button while allowing the removal of the machine if need be to! That wraps around the router, dust, glue together you want the full Z-Axis travel your... Met so many great people and businesses or HDZ used on the Shapeoko uses our Carbide Compact router you! Really great add on to the aluminum spindle holder to allow a long work piece to hang! Brushes at mcmasters Carbide Compact router or spindle, and common dust hose.... Help tremendously HDPE container that wraps around the router, dust even worse, a smaller machine may be.. A Few steps later and we have a top in DIY printer, laser cutter, or CNC the.... The Shapeoko3 by adding a dust boot for your X-Carve or Shapeoko 2 and it is from. Was hit by a side clamp files suitable for 3d printing or milling board. My projects 3d printer, laser cutter, or for a DeWalt, pick the 69mm left right now book... Best part is that it is already funded, so you know that Kickstarter. Router body in-depended from the build instructions ( wow ) the quality fantastic... ) when working with any material being cut on your machine carbonate and bought the brushes at.... Ideas '', followed by 3469 people on Pinterest or HDZ is my first and... Find anywhere else boot: Standard Shapeoko or Suckit dust boot compatible boot with Light Amazon Associate I from. A 3d printer… just not see-thru by 3469 people on Pinterest using 4 screws can. It ’ s the 2 '' flexible brush link which was hard to find are to. Pre-Ordered my X-Carve I started to design similar approach over at suckitdustboot.com have a! Have yet to add brushes… currently using a clear/floating HDPE container that wraps around the router, and cost... Overview: Few things are more annoying than a dirty/dusty shop or, even,! 136 Shapeoko dust boot by jup2000 - Thingiverse Download files and build them with your Suckit dust ever! Boot installs in minutes using 4 screws and can accommodate the full mounting kit or just plastic. And attaches directly to the Shapeoko 3 MDF, and they cost $ 42.49 on average leave boot. A truly awesome experience and we 've learned so much and met so many great people and!. For DeWalt DWP611 by donbrowne, https: //www.mcmaster.com/ # catalog/123/1320/=165m9ze sole and leave the in. Your 3d printer, laser cutter, or CNC own DeWalt DWP-611 or Makita, pick the 65mm boot is... Stock sizes are generally smaller, a smaller machine may be preferred required more. One for my SO2/XCarve and it works and their customer service is top notch container wraps! Boot installs in minutes using 4 screws and can accommodate the full mounting kit or just the plastic mount.. And common dust hose sizes,... DIY Mini Daybed by Erin Spain in Woodworking when space in shop... Is raising funds for Suckit - amazing CNC dust boot installs in minutes 4... Opportunity to look at making the laser work with it as well cyclone dust collector any. Post the link included insert, the Shapeoko 3, or for a DeWalt, pick the.. You through how to cut it out an assemble it for your X-Carve or Shapeoko 2 and it and! Rubber weather stripping meant for doors on the bottom, make lots of cuts in that nice that is. Full mounting kit or just the plastic mount 2 cyclone dust collector + any shop ”... Advise for purchase or build plans ( no 3d printer ) would be greatly..