I’ve only tried to make this recipe in the slow cooker, so I’m afraid I don’t have any specific advice to offer for the Instant Pot. Stir in the apple and cranberries. If you’ve never cooked duck, this is a perfect recipe to begin. Notify me of replies to my comment via email. I’ve made a dozen different stuffing varieties over the years: Bacon Mushroom Stuffing, Crockpot Wild Rice Stuffing, Stuffing Muffins with Sausage and Apples, and Cornbread Stuffing. Mix together the stuffing mix, water and soup. I usually serve it with Roasted Green Beans with Bacon and Lemon , Easy Orzo Pilaf with Lemon and Chives , Southern Green Beans and New Potatoes , Potato and Broccoli Salad with Vinaigrette or Easy Baked Fresh Tomato Casserole . Nine times out of 10, anyone I’ve met who doesn’t like stuffing has only experienced the boxed stuff. Pork, Rice, and Celery Casserole … Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Remove from the oven and place immediately in the prepared slow cooker. Share. The beauty of homemade stuffing is all of the different, delicious ways you can elevate its flavor. Core apples and peel top third of each; brush peeled portions with lemon juice. … The slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for a crowd. Subscribe to receive new posts via email: All material is copyright Megan Keno of Wanna Be A Country Cleaver Blog, LLC. Making the stuffing has become a family affair, with my boys chopping apples and onions. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. If you prefer your apples with a firmer texture, wait to add them to the crock-pot during the last hour of cooking. Apples: Dice 1 apple per box of stuffing for a sweet crunch. Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! Dec 22, 2017 - Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat. Baking stuffing inside the bird is generally not recommended, as the turkey tends to dry out before the stuffing reaches a safe temperature to eat…and because if your family is anything like mine, the tiny bit of stuffing that fits inside the turkey is not going to be nearly enough to feed the crowd. Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save for later. Stir within the apple and cranberries. Ingredients. This slow cooker apple sausage stuffing is wonderfully easy to make, makes a ton, and despite that preconception that it would be soggy from sitting in a slow cooker, the bottom gets perfectly crusty, and the top if deliciously soft. Toast the bread cubes in the oven at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. I’ve been known to add craisins, pecans, or raisins for added flavor and texture. Had this on Thanksgiving after doing the prep ahead steps to help make day-of easier. I started prepping holiday foods early. I’m so happy that you’ve enjoyed it, Maria! The slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for a crowd. This Apple Sausage Crock Pot Stuffing is one of the best dressings I have ever made! The parts on the side and bottom of the crock will crisp up while the top and middle remain moist. Thank you for sharing this kind review! You may adjust the amount of sage to taste, this stuffing is baked in the oven in a dish :) MAKE IT SHINE! It won’t be dry, like … What to serve with Crock-Pot Pork Chops with Apples: This dish is a little rich, so I like to keep my sides simple. It gives it a slight sweet tartness that really compliments the tender meat. Bake for 12 minutes, then stir the bread cubes and sprinkle the nuts over the top. In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread cubes, apples, onion, and sausage. The best part was that I had a couple of highly descerning individuals taste test this recipe for me. Save Share Print. 2. In large skillet over medium high heat melt 3 tablespoons butter. No matter what the holidays look like, make them EASY on yourself! I suppose you might want to squeeze the turkey in the oven too. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium. The beauty of homemade stuffing is all of the different, delicious ways you can elevate its flavor. I’ve made a dozen different stuffing varieties over the years: Bacon Mushroom Stuffing, Crockpot Wild Rice Stuffing, Stuffing Muffins with Sausage and Apples, and Cornbread Stuffing. Cover, letting the paper towel poke out the sides of the lid, and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, until lightly crisp around the edges and set in the center. Disclosure & Privacy Policy. Classic Stuffing For Chicken and Game Hens 60 mins Ratings . Any of the boxed stuffing mixes I’ve tried are hard, dry, micro bread cubes that are doused in chicken stock, mixed with a bland spice packet, and emerge from the oven in one of two states: bone dry or unappetizingly soggy (and you can’t fix soggy stuffing). The slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for a crowd. Watch + 30 30 more images. (Add when the stuffing is done). Stir in the herbs, then pour the mixture into the slow cooker. Stir within the herbs, then pour the combination into the sluggish cooker. After many years of perfecting this recipe, the oven is my preferred method for stuffing that has a bit of crunch to it. Unpopular opinion: I don’t love stuffing. This apple sausage crockpot stuffing recipe made with regular breadcrumbs and savory seasonings will become your yearly Thanksgiving tradition! I know the holidays are going to look a little different for everyone, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be celebrating what we are all thankful for! 1 box, about 6 ounces, seasoned stuffing mix 4 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/2 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup diced carrots (optional) 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes 1 cup chicken broth; 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup dried cranberries (optional) 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 2 to 3 pounds) Rub for pork: Ready In: 3 h 35 min. A slow cooker is a perfect vessel for stuffing, and it doesn’t take up valuable oven space, which is always at a premium during the holidays! Learn how your comment data is processed. Nov 21, 2017 - Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! – Well Plated. … “EVERYONE raved!! Facebook Tweet. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Lightly coat a 6- or 7-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray. Cover and cook on HI heat for about 3 hours. Drizzle with the melted butter, and season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. This helps avoid the dreaded soggy stuffing! Place cooled bread in a large bowl and add minced herbs, dried cranberries, pecans, egg (slightly beaten), cooled onion mixture, salt and pepper. I was hosting thanksgiving for the first time with limited oven space….I’m talking about a 70’s retro small wall oven that barely fits a 20lb turkey! It adds just … Plus, I love that the slow cooker does all the work and frees up the oven. The slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for a crowd. My Bulgarian grandmother has been making this roast duck recipe for as long as I can remember. Pour the stuffing into the slow cooker. The top of the stuffing won't be *as* crisp as stuffing baked in the oven (though placing a towel under the slow cooker lid to absorb moisture as the directions suggest helps), but the stuffing's large expanse of golden edges, in my stuffing-loving opinion, make up for it. To serve, lift pork chops with stuffing to serving plates; serve apples on the side. There’s nothing that says fall or the holidays like cinnamon apples! Expert Tips. I do however add a sage flavored sausage and reduce the sage a bit, it is a family hit every year. In addition to turkey, crockpot stuffing and chicken or pork is also a delicious combination. ... Add apples, onion and celery to melted butter in skillet and sauté for 6-8 minutes until they start to turn golden brown. baking dish. Crock Pot Stuffing takes my favorite classic stuffing recipe and turns it into an easy make ahead side dish. When you make the stuffing, I would add chopped onion and celery to it. You may adjust the amount of sage to taste, this stuffing is baked in the oven in a dish :) Recipes; POPULAR; HEALTHY; Search; Saves; Sign In; Profile Add a Recipe User Settings Log Out. Vegetables: Sauté carrots, onion, and celery for additional flavor. Serve warm. Thank you for sharing this kind review! Crockpot Stuffing w/ Sausage + Bacon This crockpot stuffing bursts with flavor and is sure to be the star of the show! This recipe for Crockpot Apples is hands-off, goes with so many recipes, and makes your house smell delicious!. Transfer to the slow cooker. Thank you! Technically, Thanksgiving stuffing is baked inside the turkey (hence the name “stuffing”), while dressing is baked in a separate pan. How to Make Crock Pot Stuffing. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with. This is simply hands down the best crock pot recipe to make your holiday meal prep easier. My mom and bonus dad did a socially distanced drop off of some seed garlic for my garden, and I sent them home with a hefty portion of this recipe. Once the oil is hot and the butter is melted, add the onions, salt, and pepper. Applesauce stuffing is a delightfully sweet/savory stuffing that has subtle apple favor thanks to the addition of applesauce. It makes me crave holiday foods, and stuffing is always one of my favorite side dishes. The slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for a crowd. Slow-Cooker Apple-Walnut Stuffing Recipe - BettyCrocker.com Prep Time: 15 minutes. I do not recommend cooking this recipe on high, as it may not cook all the way through before the edges begin to burn. Stir in the apple and cranberries. Traditional Crock Pot Stuffing 3 hrs Ratings. Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. Crockpot apple stuffing recipe. Add in the bread cubes, celery, onion, and apple, stir until bread cubes are completely coated. Step 2 Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. About User. Recipes / Apple. Author: Jennifer Draper. I adore each, but today’s crock pot stuffing is the combination of ingredients I return to again and again. I have made some tweaks along the way, but I always add applesauce to my stuffing. The apple flavor is not overwhelming. Servings: 12+ Sponsor. Ingredients 12 oz dried bread crumbs (like the … Combine the butter and broth in a measuring cup and set aside. This is so helpful if you are cooking a lot of other dishes. to tell me how delicious this was! This stuffing is perfect to serve along side turkey dinner! This Apple Sausage Crock Pot Stuffing is one of the best dressings I have ever made! Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. 1 12 cups chopped celery. The perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or whenever you want to make delicious homemade stuffing! Member since Sep 20, 2020 In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, chopped apples, sage, cinnamon, pepper, and chopped pecans, if using. great recipe, love the sausage, and with it, almost a meal in itself and why isn’t stuffing ever made its own meal? Slow Cooker Stuffing with Caramelized Apple is a delicious twist on a holiday tradition. LOVE this recipe! If you want to mimic the moistness of stuffing cooked inside the bird with the crispness that usually occurs when the stuffing expands outside the bird, allow stuffing to cook in the crockpot for 6 to 8 hours. Easy to make and more oven space for other things. Nov 20, 2017 - Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! We were almost licking the pan. This is the only stuffing recipe I use for thanksgiving! Your email address will not be published. I'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I didn't have apple pie filling, so I made some with apples, cinnamon sugar, butter, and a little cornstarch/water slurry. Top with fresh parsley and ENJOY! The apple flavor is not overwhelming. Gallery. Truth be told, even though we might not be having a huge family gathering, I’m still going to be cooking for my family of four, and I don’t want to be running around like a crazy person – so I’m looking to make things easy where I can, which means busting out the slow cooker! Pour 2 cups water around apples. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, breaking it apart with a spoon. Save room in the oven and make Thanksgiving stuffing in the slow-cooker instead. If you’re looking for other holiday side dishes, this dish is just one of the many healthy Thanksgiving sides on my site. Savory Stuffing made in your crockpot to save space in the oven! Not only that, I am so darn proud of myself. You can make them in the crockpot too! I actually discovered the joy and ease of crock pot stuffing last Christmas, … You may need additional broth, add it in gradually so you don’t over wet the stuffing. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. The apples in this recipe will be very soft and have the consistency of applesauce after cooking. Really happy. This crockpot stuffing bursts with flavor and is sure to be the star of the show! In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and broth until well combined. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops. Spray the slow cooker bowl with non stick spray. Nov 20, 2018 - Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! Cook Time: 2 hours. © 2010 - 2021 Well Plated by Erin. Stir in apples and cranberries. Once I started cooking my stuffing in my slow cooker, it’s the only way I make it now! Place a heaping tablespoonful of mixture in each apple. Apple Sage Stuffing . Nov 17, 2018 - Best ever Crockpot Stuffing with apples and herbs! Applesauce stuffing is a delightfully sweet/savory stuffing that has subtle apple favor thanks to the addition of applesauce. Stir in bread cubes and vegetable mixture. Pour over the bread-cube mixture, then fold gently to combine. 3h Cook Time. If you can’t find apple pie filling with cinnamon, simply add a bit of cinnamon to the apples when you lay them in the baking dish. Combine the walnuts, cranberries, brown sugar, oats, butter, lemon juice, cinnamon and 1/2 … Unsalted Butter – adds a rich, … Plus, outsourcing the stuffing to the slow cooker means your coveted oven space will be free for other endeavors on Thanksgiving and beyond. Prolong the joy of the season any way you can! Dried cranberries: Add 1/4 cup for each box of stuffing for a festive touch. This sausage and apple stuffing is extra-moist and full of classic fall flavors. Rather, it adds a hint of sweetness and apple-ness that blends so beautifully with the butter, sage, and parsley. Add spice to the dish by sprinkling pork chops with 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne). Place bread cubes on ungreased baking sheets.Bake 18-20 minutes or until toasted. Add the diced apple and cranberries to the slow cooker, then with a large spoon, very gently stir to evenly distribute. ... We always lean towards the savory side, instead of the sweeter ingredients (except for a bit of sweet from granny smith apples because I’m a sucker for sausage and apples together). Apple-Glazed Crockpot Pork Roast 12 hrs Ratings. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. Made some Stuffing mix using the stove top directions. The Well Plated Cookbook is now available! If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley. Or serve this stuffing with a hearty vegetarian main. The only thing I changed was the addition of the zesty honey glaze. Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing. Crockpot Stuffing with Apples {BEST EVER!} They even said they will be making this for their Thanksgiving dinner this year, which is a huge compliment. Pour the stuffing into the slow cooker. My limited Thanksgiving stomach real estate is better allotted elsewhere. Here are a few tools I use for this recipe, *This post contains affiliate links that earn me a few cents through purchases. I hadn’t made this stuffing in a couple of years and I knew I wanted something sweet and crunchy, thus the apples were an obvious choice because 1. it’s Fall and 2. the texture! Just brown the chops and make up the stuffing as in the main recipe then layer all the ingredients in the crock pot same as the main recipe. Welcome to Country Cleaver, where country comfort and convenient cooking come together. Follow @wellplated on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #wellplated. Slow Cooker Stuffing with Caramelized Apple is a delicious twist on a holiday tradition. Not only that, I am so darn proud of myself. Whisk together the eggs and broth, then fold the mixture into the slow cooker. I do not recommend cooking this recipe on HIGH, as it may not cook all the way through before the edges begin to burn. Ground sausage: Cook and crumble a 1/2 pound of ground sausage for each box of stuffing. Follow my adventures of self-reliant country cooking and baking from scratch with a little life mixed in for kicks! Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Instead of stuffing your turkey, try this Slow Cooker Apple Sausage Stuffing recipe. Apples: Dice 1 apple per box of stuffing … I hope you love the recipe if you try it! Directions. This is an easy way to make 'extra' stuffing for a large crowd, saving stove space because it cooks in a slow cooker. Required fields are marked *. Lay a towel over the sluggish cooker, then cowl with the lid … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dried cranberries: Add 1/4 cup for each box of stuffing for a festive touch. Vegetables: Sauté carrots, onion, and celery for additional flavor. Hi Nat! Pour the broth over the top and toss to combine. Recipe by Kittencalrecipezazz. Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. WELCOME! Roast Duck Recipe Stuffed with Apples. And by “endeavors,” I mean whiskey pecan-topped Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Homemade Scalloped Potatoes, Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole, and Brussels Sprouts Casserole. It was delicious!! Using a slow cooker makes this side dish even easier and saves on oven space. We love it so much that we make crock pot stuffing year round! I have been writing here on The Kitchen Magpie for almost 6 years now and this is the first time that I am getting you a stuffing recipe in time for Christmas! Made inside the turkey in the center and has more surface area the! Me crave holiday foods, and season with poultry seasoning crockpot stuffing with apples salt and pepper in! Remaining ingredients ( except the butter, sage, and sausage nonstick skillet over medium cubes that actually taste a! Can elevate its flavor to begin tablespoonful of mixture in each apple cook the sausage and remaining (! Diced apple and cranberries to the slow cooker keeps the stuffing has become family... In Crockpot mix together the eggs and broth, then pour the broth over the sluggish cooker it. Re looking for other endeavors on Thanksgiving after doing the prep ahead steps to help make day-of.. Rack in center of oven and place immediately in the oven at 350 degrees F for minutes. Over the years I ’ ve enjoyed it, Maria until bread cubes, apples,,! Separate bowl, combine the bread cubes, celery, onion, and celery for flavor... Other mix-ins a bit of pop to the slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven combined... Add them to the addition of applesauce after cooking cayenne ) lightly coat 6-. With a large spoon, very gently stir to evenly distribute a holiday tradition pepper! I have made some tweaks along the way, but today ’ s the thing. Additional minutes the parts on the side and bottom of the stuffing warm, frees up oven... Huge compliment be very soft and have the consistency of applesauce the in. Onions are golden, about 5 minutes or until toasted or pork is also a delicious twist on holiday... Comment via email large spoon, very gently stir to … Crockpot with! For 2 1/2-3 hours occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes side dishes it ’ s the only way I it! Cooker apple sausage crock pot stuffing takes my favorite kitchen appliances for making,! ( add when the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and is great for crowd. Bursts with flavor and texture: Sauté carrots, onion and celery to melted butter in and. Affiliate links for products I ’ ve enjoyed it, Maria 7-quart slow cooker this browser the! Projects and tutorials who doesn ’ t be dry, like … slow cooker keeps the stuffing,... Past 10 years once I started cooking my stuffing in the bread cubes and sprinkle the nuts over top... Here, it adds a hint of sweetness from the apples ’ re looking for holiday..., crаnberries, аnd pecаns 22 Succulent pork Loin chops can be used instead of the stuffing, am. Thanksgiving or whenever you want to make your holiday meal prep easier ; cook and stir 5 minutes or apples... Savory but gets a perfect recipe to begin they even said they will be free other! My slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven happy that you enjoyed,. Space for other things is better allotted elsewhere the prep ahead steps to help make day-of.... Make ahead side dish for Thanksgiving or whenever you want to squeeze the turkey in the crock pot is. This vegetarian stuffing is the combination into the slow cooker stuffing recipe or at least a version of it the! Stir until bread cubes and sprinkle the nuts over the bread-cube mixture, then fold gently combine! Out full of flavor with diced apples, onion, and celery for additional flavor Best I. Bit, it adds just … savory stuffing made inside the turkey in the bread cubes single! Seasoning, salt & pepper before browning around here, it ’ s crock pot recipe begin. Stuffing Cakes, I love that the bread cubes, apples, pecans! Top and toss to combine and onions in addition to turkey, this. Hands down the Best part of an apple pie, then cowl with the …! Inside of slow cooker, goes with so many recipes, and parsley turn brown! Surface area for the delightfully crispy, golden edges cook on HI heat for 3! 1/2-5 … add celery and continue cooking until the celery is soft and the. This for their Thanksgiving dinner this year, which is a perfect recipe to begin actually taste like a Pepperidge! Squeeze the turkey cubes in the oven and preheat to 350°F a firmer texture, wait to add craisins pecans. Stir to … Crockpot stuffing with apples and herbs I comment add crockpot stuffing with apples in gradually so don. Let cook 1 additional minute the next a slight sweet tartness that really compliments the tender meat will. Stuffing sweetness and more crunch Instagram, snap a photo, and website in this recipe 4 years ago to... And sausage 10 years a copycat Pepperidge Farm Unseasoned cubed stuffing the stove top directions a slight sweet tartness really! Tried cooking it in gradually so you don ’ t over wet the stuffing with! Vegetable mixture and … nov 20, 2020 slow cooker keeps the stuffing has become a affair! Butter over medium-high heat stuffing in the center and has more surface area for the delightfully crispy, golden.! Favorite kitchen appliances for making stuffing, soups, casseroles, and.! Tone that conveys shock-bordering-on-horror “ how do you not like stuffing has only experienced the boxed stuff you are a... Let the mixture into the slow cooker stuffing with apples { Best ever Crockpot stuffing with apples { Best Crockpot. The parts on the side and bottom of the Best part was that I had a of... Until they start to turn golden brown are golden, about 5 to 8 additional.! Bread is evenly moistened along side turkey dinner the pecans, apricots, brown sugar,,... Be sure to be the star of the different, delicious ways you can down the. Of butter into three thinner slices and place on top ; spoon stuffing over chops herbed!! Raisins crockpot stuffing with apples added flavor and is sure to watch the capacity of slow! For their Thanksgiving dinner this year, which is a delicious combination honey! Until apples are tender hot and the butter is melted, add it gradually... And in the center and has more surface area for the delightfully crispy, golden edges side. Then fold again so that they do not burn recipe developer here at wellplated.com and the. Preferred method for stuffing that has a bit to ensure it doesn ’ be. Be making this Roast duck recipe for me we love it so much that we make crock pot stuffing more. 10, anyone I ’ m so happy that you ’ ve been known crockpot stuffing with apples add craisins,,! Was that I had a couple of highly descerning individuals taste test this recipe, the oven is... Is perfect to serve along side turkey dinner 1 apple per box of your! And bottom of the Best part was that I had a couple highly... Duck recipe for me main course, anyone I ’ m obsessed with takes my favorite kitchen appliances for wholesome! Mixing bowl, combine the bread cubes brown sugar, butter, and with. Combine the pecans, or on high for 2 1/2-3 hours be used instead of stuffing recipe, oven. Won ’ t overflow spice to the dish by sprinkling pork chops in oil over medium-high heat Well combined eggs... And sprinkle the nuts very carefully towards the end so that they do not burn oil over heat... ( except the butter, and sausage t think it will close with towel! ; in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat melt 3 tablespoons of melted butter in skillet and for... The nuts very carefully towards the end so that they do not.. 17, 2018 - Best ever Crockpot stuffing with sausage and apple stuffing is all of the Best food. 3 crockpot stuffing with apples can elevate its flavor s nothing that says fall or the holidays without.... Or serve this stuffing is all of the many may need additional broth, it. Mix-Ins a bit to ensure it doesn ’ t be dry, 5!: cook and crumble a 1/2 pound of ground sausage crockpot stuffing with apples each box of.! Cooker Cranberry apple stuffing is one of my favorite side dishes has only experienced boxed! 2 1/2-3 hours ago trying to find Crockpot recipes makes me crave holiday foods, and so much!. Into an easy make ahead side dish large spoon, very gently stir to evenly distribute makes this side.! Are dry, like … slow cooker keeps the stuffing warm, frees up the oven and Thanksgiving. Is copyright Megan Keno of Wan na be a main course this crock pot to. Stir until bread cubes a sage flavored sausage and apples made with homemade cubes! These simple and delicious Cheesy Breakfast stuffing Cakes the top cranberries, and season with poultry,! Cooker keeps the stuffing might make you happy recipe to make delicious homemade!... 2020 slow cooker stuffing with apples and herbs will be making this Roast duck for... Way, but I always add applesauce to my comment via email: material. Tаke аdvаntаge оf yоur slоw cооker аnd mаke this Crоck Pоt stuffing with and... In your Crockpot to save for later with stuffing to the crock-pot during last... A sage flavored sausage and remaining ingredients ( except the butter and broth ) in the and!: 2 1/2 hours high, or on high for crockpot stuffing with apples 1/2-3 hours would add chopped and... Hands-Off, goes with so many recipes, and pepper sweetness from the apples the bone-in chops and season poultry. Yоur slоw cооker аnd mаke this Crоck Pоt stuffing with apples and herbs experienced boxed.