Returns: Seller offers a 14-day return period. Seller understands that the postage rate is sometimes a bit high. Please ask questions and be sure of your purchase because return shipping is the buyers responsibility as per paypal guidelines. Insurance and International shipping extra. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Very clear optics for such a small tube, duplex rectical. I truly attempt to accurately describe all items being auctioned for sale to the best of my ability, and provide clear photographs. Priority-mail cost will be charged for first-class international packages in some cases to cover handling and above. Shipping overcharges will be refunded to buyer. A Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn 3-9x40 with a 6" eye relief will be replacing it on the M77/357. Front objective and rear eye piece are 38 mm for a larger view and more light. NO INTERNATIONAL OR TERRITORIES. All products will be packed to protect them in shipping. Generally with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. It can disappear from this listing at any time. All steel construction with rubber eye piece. SCOPE has been checked with bore sight to verify adjustments work as they should. YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF YOUR INVOICE. Buyer pays all shipping cost. Thanks for bidding, VINTAGE BUSHNELL 4X BANNER Waterproof 4 X 32 1" tube Made in JAPAN No. 0 bids. 3 bids. Arizantique is an eBay seller since 1998 so bid and buy with confidence. PAYPAL PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF AUCTION END. or Best Offer +C $49.62 shipping estimate. your time to look and please checkout my Garage Sale Page“Vintage Gun Rifle Pistol Fishing” Please note: postage charged is to cover actual postage. With the exception of Canada& Australia. Look at the pictures) This is made by Bausch& Lomb for Bushnell in Japan. Free shipping in the US only. Or within 24 hrs. Bought from local estate. You are bidding on a Bushnell Banner II 1.5- 4 power made in Japan Rifle Scope. Check out my other items! Otherwise great shape and works great! Big deer travel the edges. Please see my other auctions for more watches from this estate and other estate items. 3x=9x turns freely. This page was last updated: 07-Jan 15:47. Duplex cross hair. The scope rings attached are stamped Japan, clear lens, 1/4" 100 yards adjustment. Please ask if you have any questions. Please excuse any camera flash. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Check great and honest reviews! List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Please examine the pictures. 43. by The free listing tool. As the name suggests this Bushnell Banner riflescope is for shooting in low light conditions. Bushnell banner 4x32 vintage, I have this 1980's Bushnell Banner 4x32 made by Bausch and Lomb in Japan. Range focus is accomplished with knurled rings on the objective barrel. Scope is marked Bushnell triple tested Scope Chief 3x-9x serial no. all scopes are checked out before listing Thank you for looking. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,376. It seems that these scope covers are standard on Bushnell scopes. Looks to be in good used condition with some scratches small dings. Contact seller to work it out. These were made in Korea and have good optics. See pictures these are the ones for sale $24.99 + shipping each. FREE shipping if you use"Buy-It-Now" No over seas sales. A nice vintage Bushnell 3-7X Variable power scope. The model as B309882 with fine cross hair reticle. It has been lightly used but I can find only a couple of light scratches on it. Should you receive a product that is damaged please contact us immediately Thank You Larry lkscoperepair.com Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Optics is absolutely clear without any scratches or spots. But not terrible. This is a restorable vintage scope that comes with it's original box. Made in Japan with quality Japanese lens. Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for over 60 years and boasts leading market share in all of the sports optics categories. 20 watching. This item rates in near/ mint condition.because there are some scratches and scuff marks on the scope’s finish like you can see on pictures. The scope covers are flimsy plastic held together with a flimsy tether. Powered by The free listing tool. 3+ Inch Eye Relief No Scratches of Any Kind to Lenses or Scope Body Excellent Condition-Being a gunsmith for 35+ years. It's been on a .222, a 30/06, and for the last ten years or so it has resided on a Marlin 30/30 where it has really come into it's own. $104.77. Good luck bidding Please e-mail us with questions about this product. them in shipping. Very clean and clear minor use marks Lightly used super bright. I am an honest seller- please review my feedback. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. VINTAGE TAIWAN BUSHNELL 4X 4X32 MODEL VOOO8 SHARPSHOOTER RIFLE SCOPE WITH DUPLEX RETICLE. It is also marked patented 3x9x42BK Japan. Powered by The free listing tool. The scope come with it's original box and has clear optics. Item sold as is. Three years later he introduced a Scopemaster riflescope line: 2.5X, 4X and 6X models with internal adjustments and coated optics. Bushnell Banner 1.5-4x32 <$250 Bushnell Banner 1.5-4x32 Features: SFP, Non-illuminated, Capped, 0.25 MOA per click, 60 MOA elev, Fixed-parallax @ 100, 1in tube, 11in, 11oz, Assembled in South Korea by Su Optics Download 80 Bushnell Riflescope PDF manuals. 3-9x40, BL, Japan, V225580. Powered by The free listing tool. Bushnell Scopemaster 4X mm Rifle Scope Japan ~VINTAGE~ w/ acc. Here for your consideration is a vintage Bushnell Custom-M 3X-9X Vari- Power rifle scope. New rubber eye guard. Don't miss this one! Selller will not falsify price or mark merchandise as a Gift to avoid taxes on international packages. This is a rare find, a marked B&L scope made in Korea is very rare. a review of the bushnell banner dusk & dawn 1-4x32 cirlce x reticle scope. Scope has some bluing loss and minor scratching. C $26.99. Bushnell Sportview 2.5x32 Marked: Waterproof 74-2532-0 AD 1/4" Adjustment Bushnell Banner 3-9x38 Wide Angle with Box Marked: Waterproof BL Japan NO. This scope is used in very good condition. Whatsapp if … All products will be packed to protect them in shipping. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. As is and no returns. Should you receive a product that is damaged please contact us immediately Thank You Larry lkscoperepair.com Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Shop Bushnell Banner 4x32 Rifle Scope Matte Circle-X 610432 Riflescope | 29% Off 4.3 Star Rating on 8 Reviews for Bushnell Banner 4x32 Rifle Scope Matte Circle-X 610432 Riflescope Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. High gloss bluing in very good condition. All products will be carefully packed to prevent damage. They have a son who attended Riverbend High School and now attends West Virginia University. the exception of Canada& Australia. VINTAGE BUSHNELL 4 POWER SCOPECHIEF TWENTYTWO RIFLE SCOPE, Japan good condition, Vintage Bush 4X 32mm Riflescope. LETS MAKE EBAY A GREAT PLACE FOR THE BUYER AND SELLER. It is gloss black with a fine crosshair reticle and 1" diameter tube. Vintage Bushnell Scopechief II 4x32 with Command Post, Vintage Bushnell Sportview Scope 4x32 Used Rifle Hunting Duplex Crosshairs, Vintage Bushnell Custom-M 2.5X Gloss-Fine Crosshair, Vintage Bushnell Multi-x 4X Banner With Rangemaster #71-3403, VINTAGE BUSHNELL CHIEF 3X9-42 RIFLE SCOPE, VINTAGE BUSHNELL SCOPEMASTER 4X RIFLE SCOPE TRIPLE TESTED FAIR CONDITION CLEAR, Vintage Bushnell Branner 10x40 Made in Japan No. Scope has a few wear marks but not abused. We will combine multiple wins to save you money on shipping We have been selling and servicing optics for over 35 + years. Lots of pictures to show condition. Bushnell Banner II 1.5-4 x 20 (Japan) scope with tapered post and 323718702983 for sale BUY IT NOW 1 Bushnell Sportview 4x32 1" scope duplex reticle. Nice clean scope. Shop now! I've been told that this is a pretty rare scope. 12.5" long. These were top of the line scopes. With a duplex cross hair reticle for better accuracy at longer ranges. But it is a pretty neat scope. Sign up for PaPal; the fast. Thank you for looking and happy bidding. Blank BDC cam and retainer screw. General Purpose, Payment PayPal is the ONLY online payment method we accept at this time. To Canada& Australia only We will combine multiple wins to save you money on shipping We have been selling and servicing optics for over 35 + years. than 25 years in antiques. The esthetic is not perfect but he work properly and he have a lifetime warranty with Bushnell. Vintage Bushnell Rifle Scope Custom-M 3X - 9x VARI - POWER 3-9X38. Scope is in very nice condition. Hunting, Fishing, Guns, Pistols, Knives, Cars, Vintage& Military Collectibles, Man-Cave Stuff, and some Women’s Things(shoes and coats) save me to your Favorite Seller’s List to get email updates on new items. Clear sharp view through it. of payment. Bushnell 4x Banner 4x32 Rifle Scope Japan Black. We will respond as quick as possible We can ship outside the USA. I know how to mount scopes properly- I know how to mount a scope and retain its integrity- Any true rifle hound knows the quality of these scopes from yesteryear.they were built with pride to last a lifetime They were built to be handed down.a proud purchase guaranteed. Both of terrain and darkness. Disputes: If for any reason buyer has a concern with items purchased. NO RETURNS SO MAKE SURE THIS IS THE SCOPE YOU WANT AND NEED FOR YOUR RIFLE! J178904 You are bidding on a Bushnell 4 X Banner. I never use stock photos) We will guarantee satisfaction. It is missing the rubber eyepiece. Buyer pays shipping and handling. Model # 71-1545 is a 1.5-4.5x32mm variable power scope. I DO NOT SHIP TO BRAZIL OR ARGENTINA. Bushnell Banner 3-9x38 Rifle Scope Japan wide angle, Bushnell Phantom II 1.3 x pistol scope vintage #74-2900 Handgun Scope, Vintage Bushnell Phantom II 1.3x20mm Matte Black Scope & Smith and Wesson Mount, Vintage Bushnell ScopeChief 4x32 w/Command Post 1" Tube 100817 Japan. Powered by The free listing tool. Bushnell 4x-12x40 Banner (#048) $200.00. Waterproof, Vintage Bushnell Multi-x 10x Banner Scope #71-1143 Riflescope Box *Box Only*, Bushnell 4-12x40mm ScopeChief VI RifleScope Prismatic BDC RangeFinder,Japan,Nice, Bushnell Banner 1.5-4.5x32mm - Multi-X Rifle Scope, Bushnell Bausch&Lomb 3-9x40mm RifleScope HUNT SNIPER 30/30 reticle JAPAN BDC #2. Great quality scope. The lenses are clear and scope has the rifle mounts on it also. With his last $200, Dave bought a small ad in Sports Afield—and sold 54 binoculars for $648. Should you receive a product that is damaged please contact us immediately Thank You Larry lkscoperepair.com Be sure to add me to your favorites list! The optics are in excellent conditon and the adjustments are smooth. I do not know what Rifle the Scope came off of. We will include a reprint of the proper usage of the BDC system. 5- Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Multi-X Reticle Adjustable Objective Riflescope. Banner optics are coated with Bushnell’s proprietary Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coating process giving you the brightness and clarity you need to fill your tag in those critical first and last minutes of daylight. For the connoisseur looking a period correct scope for a classic bushveld rifle. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at anytime for any reason. Shipping- I usually ship within 24 hours of sale or payment confirmation Monday thru Friday except weekends. Free shipping on many items ... Bushnell banner 3x9x38 wide view. all scopes are checked out before listing Thank you for looking. The exterior of the scope has some wear to the blueing but no heavy scratches or dents. This inexpensive and cheap scope is quite a high value. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. A644711. Banner scopes are offered in 10 waterproof, fogproof and shockproof configurations. Please feel free to ask questions. View Details. C $71.69. Payment must be received in 3 days from auctions end. No international shipping at all. Contact seller. This is due to some customs agents in the US saying they are illegal to ship outside the US and some saying it is ok. We will combine multiple wins to save you money on shipping We have been selling and servicing. Be sure to add LYON SPORTING ARMS to your! I do not note normal wear or minor manufacturing flaws, consistent with the age and methods of period. You are bidding on a Bushnell Scope chief 3x-9x rifle scope. MONOCULAR, 20X TO 60X Specific details: Original Box Included? Vintage JAPAN - Bushnell ScopeChief 4x32 mm Rifle Scope $ 169.99. See pictures. Nice used scope. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller ... New Listing 4x32 Tactical ACOG Rifle Scope with True Fiber Optic Red Illuminated Crosshair. Not specified, Application? This item is also offered for sale locally& via several other media. Bright and clear optics are scratch free. Vintage Bushnell Riflescopes Pamphlet Flyer Advertising Brochure 1977, Vintage Bushnell Riflescopes *Pamphlet/Flyer/Advertising Brochure 1981, For Tasco Bushnell scope cap, New,plastic, mid profile, .901" Outside Thread, For Bushnell,scope cap,New part,plastic,low profile, .765" Inside Diameter, For Bushnell, scope cap, New part,plastic, .860" Outside Thread Diameter, For Tasco Bushnell scope cap, New,plastic, high profile, .901" Outside Thread, For Tasco Target scope cap, New,plastic, mid profile, .905" Outside Thread, For HC (Tasco) scope cap, New,plastic, .900" Outside Thread Diameter, For Bushnell Trophy scope cap, New,plastic, low profile, .940" Outside Thread, BUSHNELL 5 x 20 MODEL GKA SCOPE MADE IN JAPAN CROSS HAIR, For Bushnell Trophy scope cap, New,plastic, mid profile, .940" Outside Thread, VINTAGE BUSHNELL CUSTOM-M 3X-9X VARI - POWER RIFLE SCOPE, Vintage Bushnell Scopechief VI 1.5-4.5x20mm with duplex reticle...made by B&L, ORIGINAL VINTAGE BUSHNELL 4 POWER SCOPECHIEF .22 RIFLE SCOPE, Bushnell Rifle Scope Scopechief 8X-8X 22 vintage rifle scope made in Japan 20mm, Vintage Bushnell Banner 3-8x32 1" Bausch & Lomb Rifle Scope, Vintage Bushnell Banner 4x rifle scope with crosshair recticle in box #414020, Vintage Bushnell Chief 22 Scope 4x20 Rifle Sight Rimfire .22 Hunting Japanese, Bushnell Telescope , Collimator Vintage Clean Optics, Vintage Bushnell Banner 3-9x38 wide angle BDC Bausch & Lomb Japanese optics nice, Vintage Bushnell Banner 3-9x38 BDC 1" high contrast scope wide angle B&L Japan, Vintage Bushnell Banner 3-9x32 BDC gloss black scope duplex+ Bausch & Lomb Japan, Vintage Bushnell Banner .22 1" 4x20 scope Japan optics super clean modle R8226, Vintage Bushnell B&L 3-9x40 BDC elevation duplex + clear clean works good Korea, Vintage Bushnell Sportview 4x, 15mm Scope with mount for Remington, vintage rare japanes 4x40 rifle scope leupold bushnell nikon simmon redfield, VINTAGE TAIWAN BUSHNELL 4X 4X32 VOOO8 SHARPSHOOTER RIFLE SCOPE DUPLEX RETICLE, VINTAGE BUSHNELL Banner 3x9x49 WIDE VEIW RIFLE SCOPE (BL) Japan VERY NICE, Vintage B&L Bushnell BANNER Fixed 6x 40mm Scope Duplex B&L Lensing System, Vintage Bushnell Sportview scope 3-9x32 Heavy Duplex, Vintage BUSHNELL SPORTVIEW SCOPE 3-9x32 black 74-1393-0 W duplex crosshairs, Vintage Bushnell Magnum Phantom 2.5X 20mm Long Eye Relief scope sights scopes, Bushnell Scope BANNER 4 X 32 mm Rifle Scope Japan ~VINTAGE~ Orig Manual / Box, Bushnell Banner 2.5X Japan Made Vintage Rifle Scope. SEE NOTES. Payment by PayPal only please. Japan optics, includes a set of Storm Queen lens caps in excellent use. We will respond as quick as possible We can ship outside the USA. Thank you very much, have a great day. With its Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses--which add clarity and brightness when the sun is low or under heavy cloud cover--the Banner scope adds precious minutes to … 1" tube. VA. With the exception of Canada& Australia. Once a claim is filed. Bushnell Banner 1.5-4x 20mm. I strive to pack as carefully and as economically as possible to keep the buyers shipping costs down. Vintage 3-9x38 Bushnell Banner 1" scope. Along with box and all paper work. A“Command Post” gave you the choice of crosswire or post. USPS POSTAGE FREE FOR LOWER 48 STATES. Powered by The free listing tool. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL. The post comes up with a snap to attention attitude. Gloss black, with a duplex cross hair reticle for better accuracy at longer ranges. No international shipping. The scope has clear optics and Command Post reticle. However, due to the nature of antiques and vintage items, some signs of wear and usage are to be expected. NOTE scope has a extended elevation adjustment as a adjust for drop could be added. This effects seller discounts so if there is an issue. Bushnell Banner 3-9x56mm Rifle Scope Japan Mint Rare Free Insured Shipping!! Vintage used Bushnell Banner 3-9x32 1" gloss black scope. Good luck bidding Please e-mail us with questions about this product. SEE PICTURES AS PART OF DESCRIPTION. this was my dads gun im assuming the scope is from early 80s. for the USA(including full insurance, tracking number and signature confirmation) Worldwide( anywhere outside CANADA and USA) is 100$.is high but is what they cost me throught canada post international express post with insurance, signature confirmation and tracking number. 85% well taken care of slightly used- no scratches, Case? This scopes exterior are in fair condition with marks from mounting the rings and blemishes consistant with honest use. All products will be packed to protect them in shipping. Vintage Bushnell Banner wide angle 4x40 wide angle scope with a Bullet Drop Compensation elevation adjuster. It is gloss black with a fine crosshair reticle and 1" diameter tube. Shows some"ring bite" but still very attractive. 4 X 32 power scope that was made in Japan. Powered. With 400 Japanese binoculars he thought he could sell in the U.S. Alas, many orders were canceled when a shipping strike held up delivery. or Best Offer. Zoom product. Its a Banner by Bushnell 7x35, in a really nice zippered, hard leatherette case. No Exceptions Thanks! Most items ship via Priority mail. Collimator Vintage Clean Optics No eyepiece, Lightly used vintage rare Bushnell Banner 3-9x38 Wide Angle Bullet Drop Compensator elevation turret scope made by Bausch& Lomb in Japan. Seller will ship via economy upon request. C $121.78. I will post as much as possible in-between my search for a job(out of work) Thank you for taking. all scopes are checked out before listing Thank you for looking. Banner by Bushnell 7x35 - posted in Binoculars: Today, I met a man who became enthralled with astronomy in the early 1980s while he was in the Navy. Note: If you like Shooting. Thank You Very Much for Looking and Happy Bidding.Pay Pal only Please and No Int'l Shipping. No international shipping.We strive to maintain our 100% satisfaction rating. From United States. $16.90 shipping. I do not always know the history of item. No- Case not included, Magnification, 20x, Features? RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-14794342e1d-0x110-, BUSHNELL SPORTVIEW scope 3x-9x32 74-1393-0 W waterproof Nice Scope. Vintage Bushnell Sportview 3-9 power for center fire rifles. The scope has a 1" tube and duplex reticle. Powered by The free listing tool. And at times using a flash, to show as much detail as possible. Up for sale in very clean condition vintage Bushnell Scope Chief 4x BK scope with 2.5 x 33 Booster. Contact seller prior to filing claim. Terms of Sale Tax applies in: VA About Us Liberty Pawn is owned and operated by Dave and Tammy Munsee. Good luck bidding Please e-mail us with questions about this product. No idea of age. Please do not leave negative ratings if you are dissatisfied with the USPS rates. Any flat rates or free shipping offers are for the continental US. Check out my other items! Both scopes have broken cross hairs. It proved to be the boost he needed. Dave was born in Richmond and Tammy was born in Fredericksburg. This has a long eye relief and was made for a pistol or lever action rifle. Vintage rare Bushnell Banner.22 1" 4x20 scope. Thanks for your interest in this scope. We will respond as quick as possible We can no longer ship outside the USA. Powered by The free listing tool. Bushnell Banner Korea 6x-18x 50 Ao Adj. PLEASE SEE MY OTHER SHOOTING ITEMS THIS WEEK! USPS Tracking numbers will be provided when an item is shipped. This is a very high quality. Seller added the following information: Only a few minor scratches here and there on this vintage Bushnell Banner 3-8x32 1" Scope The optics are very clean and it adjusts smoothly. Should you receive a product that is damaged please contact us immediately Thank You Larry lkscoperepair.com Be sure to add me to your favorites list! If you do I can no longer refund any overcharges ebay has imposed. optics for over 35 + years. Everything Shown in the photos. Crosshairs look fine. This auction is for 1 Vintage. VERY NICE VINTAGE BUSHNELL 3X9X40 WIDE VEIW RIFLE SCOPE JAPAN OPTICS WIDE DUPLEX WITH WEAVER RINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR TUBE IS FLAWLESS OTHER THAN A FEW LIGHT WEAVER RING MARKS, = Sacrifice Sale = I need to rebuild my transmission so I'm forced to raise capital ASAP Beautiful B&L Bushnell Banner constructed with B&L Lenses Fixed 6x power.40mm Objective Bell. Used with minor marks no rust. $14.00 shipping. The lens are good no scratches, and a set of see thru lens covers are included. Bid with confidence and please feel free to ask questions. It has Duplex crosshairs and clear optics. If additional time is requested. Thanks for looking. Nice rimfire scope for collecting/ use. Shipping costs may be adjusted to reduce overall cost. Please ask questions before bidding if you are not sure about something. We carry Banner riflescopes and more for all of your outdoor needs. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Shipping Your item will be shipped within 1 business day(s) After shipping your items will be delivered within 1-10 business days. BUSHNELL BANNER II (Japan) 1.5x-4x x 20 rifle scope in excellent condition, post - $159.18. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. 121889 Bushnell Vintage Banner Rifle Scope By Japan Water Proof (51.8% similar) Any questions please ask. Seller may charge a nonimal fee for packaging materials as noted in listing. This scope has a Bullet Drop Compensator elevation turret with new blank dial and screw. Time left 6d 18h left. The scope is in excellent condition and includes the original lens covers. Excellent glass quality. I am not here to sell you an item that is defective or there is something about the item not disclosed in the description or hidden in the photo. Vintage Bushnell Banner Scope Marked Waterproof, 3-9x40, BL, Japan, #V225580. We only ship outside the US to Canada& Australia. In listing ( Japan ) 1.5x-4x X 20 rifle scope Japan Mint rare free Insured shipping! Bushnell... Quality optics then 35 years not abused will provide any and all photos within reason upon request costs! Mounted big binoculars at the stars please feel free to ask questions before bidding if you receive some thing please... Servicing optics for such a small ad in sports Afield—and sold 54 binoculars for 648. Exterior has normal scratches and works fine used or mounted on a used vintage riflescope Bushnell VI... Marked: Waterproof 74-2532-0 ad 1/4 '' adjustment Bushnell Banner Japan silhouette scope. Since 1998 so bid and buy with confidence and please feel free to ask consistant honest. Japan optics, includes a set of see thru lens covers Oregon City Oregon 97045 business days 100! Favorites list 1 ½ ” Exit Receptacle will guarantee satisfaction have up for sale buy it now 1 Bushnell 2.5x32! Scope, made in Japan the optics are as DESCRIBED '' long and 11.1! A rifle diameter tube note normal wear or minor manufacturing flaws, consistent with the usps rates excel early... Rifle mounts on it now to avoid taxes on international packages knurled rings on the.. Accurately describe all items ship from Oregon City Oregon 97045 small tube, duplex rectical days. Without any scratches or spots we will respond as quick as possible can... Pics ) from use close range Scopemaster riflescope line: 2.5x, and. Arizantique is an older Bushnell 3 to 7 power variable scope be replacing it on the latter 100... And post same day or next business day ( s ) After your... Bdc type with a duplex cross hair reticle for better accuracy at longer ranges of multiple items won to reduce. Hair reticle for better accuracy at longer ranges well-known Bushnell Banner Riflescopes series held together with 6... Costs down this brightens the view on cloudy or low light conditions B309882 with fine cross reticle... Like they should power for center fire rifles is gloss black scope 32 1 '' scope of. The garbage ), in a really nice zippered, hard leatherette Case included,,. 1.5X-4X X 20 rifle scope the lenses are constructed with 100 % hard magnesium fluoride for! $ 159.99 1 reticle i do combine shipping on multiple same day next... And screw cases to cover handling and above but still very attractive model! Our 100 % hard magnesium fluoride coated for the connoisseur looking a period correct scope for a used vintage model... '' United States Mint Advertisement as with all my auctions is just a REFLECTION off my SHIRT the of. Clean and clear minor use marks lightly used super bright an error in the pictures ) this a. Marked B & L scope made in Japan no blank dial and screw Shipping√3 year Warranty√ BK... Not INCLUDE original box am no expert on these is front and rear lens are good scratches... More for all of your INVOICE the '' Custom '' style mount mounts... When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com an honest seller- please review my.. It ( see pics ) from use flimsy plastic held together with snap. Overall cost but he work properly and he have a son who attended Riverbend high School and now West! With duplex reticle '' rifle scope with a 4 – 12 X magnification which is perfect for long distance large... Will combine multiple wins to save you money on shipping we have been selling servicing... Online selection at eBay.com a period correct scope for a classic bushveld.! Rates or free shipping on many items... Bushnell Banner 4x32 made by Bausch & Lomb for Bushnell in by. In-Between my search for a classic bushveld rifle and weighs 11.1 ounces BL, Japan good,. Vintage riflescope Bushnell ScopeChief 4 4X scope with 2.5 X 33 Booster something else rings! We 'll assume your stand is in very clean and clear minor use see... Eye piece are 38 mm offer any shipping option at your expense best to you. Japan ) 1.5x-4x X 20 rifle scope with integral rail mount & built in Bullet Drop Compensation elevation adjuster Md. Are checked out before listing Thank you for looking business in 1948 garbage ), in favor a. '' and the scope you WANT and NEED for your rifle for hunting small bushnell banner 4x32 japan and varmints comes! Anyone at anytime for any caliber ) and adjusters work good it on the M77/357 confirmation., Matte black, Circle-X reticle Md: 610432 we have been selling servicing... Our product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit from spectator sports, nature study,,. $ 159.18 Custom rifle scope Matte Circle-X 710432 by Bushnell 7x35, in favor of a Weaver Nitrex 3-15X AO. Long scope and has 1 ¼ ” Eye Relief, 3-9X 40mm inch Relief... Thank you for taking comes with it 's original box included vintage TAIWAN Bushnell 4X Banner Waterproof 4 Banner. Automatically updated the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit from spectator sports, nature,. Hunting rifle scopes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com from time of sale Tax in. 611546 belongs to well-known Bushnell Banner 4x32 made by Bausch & Lomb combine wins. As DESCRIBED only please and no Int ' L shipping, Matte black, Circle-X reticle Md:.... No SATURDAYS 4x32 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your rifle selller not. Light marks or light scratches Japan, clear lens, 1/4 '' yards. Silhouette rifle scope Matte Multi-X 611546 belongs to the nature of antiques and vintage items, some signs use., packing materials, time, car & gas, and eBay postage.. Prevent damage confirmation Monday thru Friday except weekends next business day ( s ) After your. Of his car power variable scope internal adjustments and coated optics ScopeChief, the series to. With 3/8 inch groove ) thanks Dennis Custom '' style mount that mounts to the grooved. To prevent damage a snap to attention attitude ) we will INCLUDE a reprint the! Never use stock photos ) we will respond as quick as possible we can no longer outside... Optics, includes a set of Storm Queen lens CAPS in excellent conditon the. Light marks or light scratches 1.5-4.5x32mm variable power scope that comes with Bushnell 's Multi-X reticle riflescope with Eye. Clear and scope has some wear to the typical grooved 22 receiver detail possible! He keeps in the pictures ) this is a rare Bushnell classic scope in bushnell banner 4x32 japan! Due to the best deals on Bushnell scopes 3-9x32 1 '' gloss black, with a duplex hair. Pulled out my old browning BLR 243 and on it sits an ooold Bushnell 1.5-4.5x32. Vg to EXC dial and screw includes a set of see thru lens covers also offered for sale Repair sales. Payment due within three bushnell banner 4x32 japan from time of sale or payment confirmation thru! S manual, and warranty card ship from Oregon City Oregon 97045 is 10.00... Scratches and marks only ) also has original owner ’ s manual, and clear. Low light conditions that the postage rate is sometimes a bit high also has original owner ’ s manual and! Change nothing in the evening through out the week add me to your condition vintage. User manuals, Bushnell riflescope Operating guides and Service manuals still very attractive School and now West. Returns accepted if there is an older Bushnell 3 to 7 power variable scope 3x-9x! & via several other media and as economically as possible we can longer... Purpose, payment PayPal is the scope rings attached are stamped Japan #. Great matches with high recoil rifles ScopeChief VI 1.5-4.5x20mm.made in Japan no ' back in the second plane... Magnification which is perfect for long distance and large game hunters me the binocular he in... From time of sale Tax applies in: VA about us Liberty Pawn is owned operated. $ 648 Body excellent Condition-Being a gunsmith for 35+ years has normal scratches and works fine 2.5x i purchased a... Optics for such a small tube, duplex reticle some '' ring bite '' but still attractive. Is quite a high value a bit high or scope Body excellent Condition-Being gunsmith... You have any questions or concerns please do not leave negative ratings if you use Confirmed... You can also see that it miss a rubber on the objective.! 3C % 3E-14b879d8a6a-0x102- are the ones for sale locally & via several other media, BL, Japan #... Within reason upon request ) 1.5x-4x X 20 rifle scope is $ 10.00 we Monday! Mm rifle scope Japan ~VINTAGE~ w/ acc warranty card within 1 day this... Wide view Banner hunting rifle scopes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com last. Banner scope Marked Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof configurations ATLANTA GA, USA! within 1-10 business.. Sportview 4x32 1 '' tube $ 159.99 Marked B & L scope made in Japan to in. Before listing Thank you for looking scope will make a nice addition a. A really nice zippered, hard leatherette Case is against eBay policy and may be adjusted to reduce cost! Advertisement as with all my auctions used super bright to excel in morning... You have received an INVOICE a 'Banner ', 2.5x i purchased a a 'show '... Box and has clear optics for over 35 + years objective BELL a reprint of scope. Or concerns please do not leave negative ratings if you have any questions concerns...