BECCA has released a trio of shimmering skin perfectors just in time for the holidays! Beautylish’s team of makeup artists and beauty experts are here to help. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! BECCA … Thank you! EWG scientists reviewed the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter, Rose Gold product label collected on July 22, 2019 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Color: Rose Gold (Blushed rosy pink with warm 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Mystery bag w/$100+ order (up to $119 value) or $200+ order (up to $213 value) w/code, Receive a Chloé Rose Tangerine fragrance trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation. Water/aqua/eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana Witch (Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Glucose, Fructose, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Alcohol Denat, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Propylparaben, Bht, Hexyl Nicotinate, Glutamic Acide, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Butylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance). Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. If you need assistance in anything from color matching to your perfect skin care regimen, we’re here to help. EUR 69,90 . Really was looking forward to using it as I have the becca skin perfector in opal and rose gold both which have been my go to highlighters. It's very pigmented and looks beautiful on the skin. Other options New from £21.34. Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid)Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) ($38.00 for 1.7 fl. BECCA Hydra Light Smoothing Lip Scrub. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, this iconic formula is enriched with ultrafine luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect and refract light to amplify your natural radiance. Customers also viewed these products. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid OPAL 6 ml NEU. Illamasqua Supernatural (P, $24.00) is similar. So many options -Gives a Beautiful Glow!!! (After any applicable discounts are applied.) Again, carefully apply. Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid (Highlighter) - # Topaz 50 ml Dieses Beauty-Produkt ist 100% original. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Spotlight - Travel size (0.17oz) A sheer, liquid highlighter that subtly illuminates skin with a natural glow and delicate, dewy finish. Orders shipped to Italy may require a signature for delivery. This product gives my face radiance without looking like I was attacked by glitter. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter - Rose Gold By Becca for Women - 1.7 Oz Highlighter, 1.7 Oz 4.8 out of 5 stars 18 $20.59 Only 6 left in stock - order soon. This is our BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Review. This formula features ultrafine light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for polished, natural-looking radiance. oz.) Hier bei uns wird großes Augenmerk auf die objektive Betrachtung des Testverfahrens gelegt als auch der Kandidat in der Endphase durch die finalen Note eingeordnet. Choose a lipstick for $5 with $49+ Purchase. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector, Liquid Highlighter | Demo & Review - Duration: 11:39. Water-light and sheer, it has a prismatic effect that allows it to adjust in any light, so your refined glow is never lost. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Not to worry -- we can still help! Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Swatches in Opal (Liquid) // Opal (Pressed) // Rose Gold (Pressed) I would say Opal is my favourite of the two colours I own – it looks more like my natural skin colour so I’m not adding “too much” colour on the skin. The fact that this product doesn't deliver a super high, chunky glitter glow is great if you are 30 & over or have textured skin. EUR 9,99. Rose Gold: Ein rosiges Pink mit warmem, goldenem Perlglanz − empfohlen für mittel- bis hellbraune Hauttöne. oz.) It feels very silky when swatch Pigmentation: This shade belongs to rose gold family. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Reviews. I'm so in love with this product. $13.85 - $56.58 Next page. From packaging to pay off to effect.. its just gorgeous. Minus one star because the pump and me never seem to agree on how much product I need. 5. Thank you for your support! Absolutely Stunning . Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Lasts all day and Opal is such a stunning shade! EUR 5,50 Versand. Laura Mercier Spellbound (LE, $42.00) is a powder. We Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter Opal neu OVP. Mary lou is a teenie bit yellow on me. Her take and review on it made me jump to the decision of purchasing it. BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed High Lighter, Rose Gold: Blushed rosy pink with warm gold pearl, 0.28 oz. Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) ($38.00 for 1.7 fl. However, this product if applied carefully actually sits on top of the scars and actually reflects light back so that these little flaws are blurred. EUR 12,00. Previous page. I saw the Rose Gold compact pop up in several blogs but, as beautiful as it was, I never thought I would purchase it for myself. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Tin Oxide, Mica. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Formula We are currently unable to ship to P.O. 1 Angebot (ab 78,00 €/100 ml) ab 15,60 € Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Topaz (50ml) Highlighter, glänzend. Er enthält ultra-feine irisierende Perlen, die das Licht auf der Haut absorbieren, reflektieren und streuen. Becca bronzing skin perfector - Bewundern Sie dem Testsieger. I had been looking for a product to give me a healthy looking dewey/glowing complection and heard about this from someone who reviewed it on youtube. I'm a medium skin tone (more on the light end of the medium spectrum) and found that I liked the look of Moonstone over Opal. • For a super fresh and luminous look, mix Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on face. I works perfectly. Home Products Makeup Cheeks Highlighter Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) Rose Gold. / 27, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 I think I spend at least 10 mins putting it on and covering myself in it. Okt, 18:02 MEZ 3T 14Std Marke: BECCA. Its a Must Have in every girls makeup bag. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter - Rose Gold By Becca for Women - 1.7 Oz Highlighter, 1.7 Oz. Efekt: wygląda na młodą, zdrową cerę zakochanej dziewczyny. The Shimmering Skin Perfectors also come in a mini size that contains 0.085 oz for $22 and they’re available in five shades: Moonstone, Opal, Champagne Pop, Rose Gold, and Vanilla Quartz. This item: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, Rose Gold £29.64 (£370.50 / 100 g) Sent from and sold by The Makeup Stop (ship from USA). Here are our dupes for Becca Rose Gold, which is a moderately warm-toned, medium copper with a luminous finish. becca highlighter „Opal“ EUR 3,00. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed is the #1 best-selling highlighter in the U.S.* *Source: The NPD Group, Inc./ U.S. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Product Sales, 12 Months Ending June 2020 We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! Kostenloser Versand. For all other orders, we offer $10 USD flat rate shipping. Charlotte Tilbury Diva Lights + Star Aura Eye Look, Pat McGrath Interstellar Icon + Bronze Seduction Makeup Look, A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, ColourPop Love Struck Collection Swatches, YSL x Zoe Kravitz Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Swatches (Spring 2021), Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Collection Swatches (Spring 2021), Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. MAC Cosmetics — Choose a lipstick for $5 with $49+ Purchase. It's a medium-dark, copper-brown with pink and gold pearly £32.00. Endet am 14. Since the product is a cream/liquid consistency it can easily spread on the entire face. £23.60 £ 23. Hi Everyone, so here are my thoughts on this fabulous product: It gives you a luscious glow without the chunky glitter effect that other highlighters do. It's a completely versatile product so it can be worn under foundation, over foundation or mixed with foudation - it all depends on the look you are going for. Becca Shimmering Liquid Skin Perfector Opal Highlighter ~ Mini Travel Size 0.2 fl oz Becca Cosmetics Glow on the Go Rose Gold Travel Size Liquid Highlighter and Pressed Powder 2 Piece Mini Set Becca 2 Piece Opal Glow On The Go Shimmering Skin Perfector Set, 1.2 Ounce Endet am 27. First of all, it’s a damn expensive highlighter. £30.00. See comparison swatches / compare dupes side-by-side. 3 Angebote. Drobne, rozświetlające perełki zawarte w rozświetlaczu, stapiają się ze skórą, jakby tworzyły z nią jedną całość. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Becca Rose Gold is a moderately warm-toned, medium copper with a luminous finish. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Achieve a subtle luminosity. £18.00 . Make up Paket - Sammlung - MAC, Becca, Manhatten, Essie. 0 Gebote. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter - Rose Gold By Becca for Women - 1.7 Oz Highlighter, 1.7 Oz. A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow. boxes. Formula is creamy, but not thick or too thin. $19.98. Thank you! Thanks! I don't have silky smooth skin and definitely can't really wear highlighters because it tends to settle in all my acne scars, lines, etc. Makeup highlighting and makeup highlight tutorials are huge right now! Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Becca Rose Gold is a moderately warm-toned, light-medium copper with a metallic finish. Becca’ s Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal in the three stages of ‘gorgeousness’ (this is a word now) It looks especially nice on the décolletage and try a bit on you legs, I know this is a bit out there, but it gives such a sheen to the skin, especially when … Use code, $50 off $200, $125 off $500, $275 off $1000 w/code. 59 (£20.59/count) £6.98 delivery Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter Opal (20ml) Highlighter, gold, glänzend. 0 Gebote. Get it as soon as Tue, Jul 14. Sep, 17:10 MESZ 5T 15Std. For all other orders, we offer $10 USD flat rate shipping. EUR 1,65 Versand. Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Pressed Skin Perfector Review Texture is very smooth, has a butter like consistency. 1 Angebot (ab 74,08 €/100 ml) ab 37,04 € Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Rose Gold (2,4g) Highlighter, gold, glänzend. Becca Khloé Kardashian x Malika BECCA BRONZE, BLUSH, GLOW PALETTE *NEU. Definitely worth the $$$. 4.7 out of 5 stars 61. Becca Blushed Copper (LE, $38.00) is a powder, darker. Produktbeschreibungen Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder ist ein fortschrittlicher cremiger Puder, der das Hautbild verfeinert und aufhellt. One great thing is that a little bit goes a LONG WAY considering this product is on the pricey side. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. I got this a while ago and I mix it with matte foundations,it performs beautiful and I really like it.Also I apply it as my highlight under powder highlight and as a body glow mixed with my body butter and lotions. I use a pump of this and mix it with a pump of foundation and get this amazing lit from within glow! The product is a cream/liquid and one small pump can completely cover your entire face; I actually wish the pump would dispense less, just because I like to only use it in a few areas on my face. I avoid my large pore area (right by my nose) bc it emphasizes my pores but I like that area matte anyways. is described as a "soft gold infused with rose tones." 4.9 out of 5 stars 14. BECCA Glow on the Go Shimmering Skin Perfector ROSE GOLD Pressed & Liquid NEW. Farbton: Bronze. This can be used under makeup, mixed in with foundation, worn alone or dabbed onto the cheekbones. I def will be buying and trying some of the other colors too! Read now. Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. £19.00. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . £16.00. This highlighter melts into skin for a natural, luminous glow. Sephora + Pantone Universe Marsala (LE, $25.00) is a powder. BECCA Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer 2 x 6 ml - NEU.
Swirl, Glow & Go! is described as a "golden rosy pink." MORE COLOURS. It is a limited edition highlighter that retails for $38.00 and contains 0.25 oz. Explore BECCA Cosmetics and discover your perfect shade of BECCA highlighter, our 24-hour wear foundation and best selling makeup primers. $17.99. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini CA $27.00 CA $27.00 An award-winning highlighter with an ultra-creamy formula that melts into skin for a natural, luminous glow. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! BECCA Glow Gloss - Opal. Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter BECCA COSMETICS. 5 Jelena Amazing. oder Preisvorschlag. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow. It's a light-medium, peachy brown with a hint of I habe nothing bad to say about it. 「BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini」のリアルな口コミが20件!国内最大コスメアプリLIPSで評判をチェック。Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Miniの価格・カラーバリエーション・使用感などの情報をはじめ、関連商品の情報や口コミも豊富に掲載! EUR 9,90. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Secondly, it looked very metallic in swatches. $32.99 ~BNIB~BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed~ROSE GOLD~ 8g / .28oz Full Size . Honestly all i read was positives about it but what made me really want to purchase is my true influencer has always been Lisa Eldridge. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Unser Team hat den Markt an Becca bronzing skin perfector verglichen und hierbei die bedeutendsten Fakten angeschaut. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow. Like a spotlight for the skin, Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter lights up your favorite features with high impact, ultra-reflective shine. Inspired by the fresh BECCA has outdone themselves. Thank you! I used it all over first before I apply my foundation (I use bare minerals) then use it over to highlight my cheekbones, nose, temples, forehead, cupid's bow and chin. MAC Barbados Girl (LE, $20.00) is similar. One pump is literally all you need, a little goes a long way. If this happens, padding a little translucent powder over it can mattify it. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, Rose Gold. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose. Marke: BECCA. $22.75 Only 2 left in stock - order soon. It is essentially the only highlighter I use and I have zero regrets on how much I spent lol. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Shop BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter at Sephora. Looking for the perfect color? Chloe. BECCA knows how to create a glow. Becca Rose Gold (P, $38.00) is slightly more shimmery. See 14 member reviews and photos. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. I have dry skin and no matter how much I moisturize, I don't glow. £32.00. When I use liquid or pressed highlighters, I don't want glitter. ซ อ Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter จาก BECCA Cosmetics ท น . There is one thing that gets me tho and that is the smell. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter Powder, Champagne Pop - 8 g £41.99 I think this is supposed to be used as a primer, but I've been mixing it with my foundation to make it brighter and more dewy. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Have had soo many compliments from everyone whenever i wear it. Lieferung an Abholstation. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold – $38 Can we admire this beautiful compact for a minute? And i just love looking at myself in the mirror and doing checkups after every hour when i wear it just in appreciation of the product. service@beautylish.com. is described as a "golden rosy pink." The Dupe List is here to help. 94. We ship using Landmark Global (8-12 business days from order shipment date). EUR 1,55 Versand. BECCA Zero No Pigment Glass Highlighter for Face + Lip. Though the product is a little on the pricey side, you really are getting a high end product and I can't imagine finishing this bottle super fast anyway. Each shade can be used alone or swirled together to create a custom glow for the highlight of your life! Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid w minutę nadaje skórze wygląd zdrowej, młodszej, promiennej, naturalnie nawilżonej. Learn how to apply highlighter and master highlighter and contouring with BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector to highlight and illuminate the features you love. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, Rose Gold Ein fortschrittlicher Creme-Puder, der die Haut verschönert und aufhellt Enthält ultra-feine leuchtende Kügelchen, die das Licht absorbieren, reflektieren und auf der Haut brechen New BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid ROSE GOLD Highlighter 1.7oz. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. / 17, Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Moonstone, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 Here are our dupes for Becca Rose Gold, which is a moderately warm-toned, light copper with a metallic finish. Hence this shade of highlighter proved perfection for my skin tone. EUR 2,90 Versand. It has mixed beautifully with all of my foundations and I will continue to purchase Opal, Moonstone and Pearl. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Gold Pop. Mix it with foundation, put it under your foundation, or over as a highlighter... "sigh" its just stunning and looks extremely glamarous without looking over the top. Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Features Bronzed Amber, Moonstone, Opal, Rose Gold and Topaz Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter. Becca Ignite Liquified Light Liquid Highlighter - Creativity. I absolutely love it for that! MAC Cheeky Bronze (P, $30.00) is lighter, powder. EUR 2,70 Versand . Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Rose Gold - soft gold infused w/rose tones. BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter ( Rose Gold ) 1.7 fl.oz $32.99 ~BNIB~BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed~ROSE GOLD~ 8g / .28oz Full Size © 2021 Beautylish, Inc. All rights reserved. It is a permanent that retails for $41.00 and contains 1.7 oz. This product is gorgeous and will give you a healthy, lit from withing glow. Marke: BECCA. / 163, Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter. Love the Soft yet Buildable effects of this BECCA Liquid Highlighter.. found it to be a Lighter more Sheered down version of the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured.. NARS Fervor (Right) (P) is darker, powder. • Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow or wear on high points of the face such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose. Becca – Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid (Highlighter) – # Rose Gold 50 ml bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel Beautylish offers free shipping to Italy on all orders $35 USD and up. When I want an even dewy-er look I apply more on the high points of my face. Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Deze highlighter zou ik zelf eerder als blush dragen, omdat ‘ie een duidelijke rosé gouden ondertoon heeft en dat voor mij net iets te donker is voor op het jukbeen. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Shop the fan-favorite, best-selling BECCA highlighter - the best highlighter for lighting up your favorite features. A celebration of highlight, our 5 best-selling shades all in one place! EUR 15,00. Ein cremiger, kompakter Highlighter-Puder, der die Haut in einen sanften perlmuttartigen Schimmer ... Mehr erfahren. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! I currently have this in opal and will be looking to add pearl. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter, Moonstone. I cant say enough good things about this product. While it's not limited edition, it's definitely a set you won't want to miss out on. $38.97. This is my favorite thing ever, I mix it w my foundation, I apply it under & over the dew is real. / 31, Average Rating 4.5 out of 5 Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. More Buying Choices $25.00 (18 new offers) 1.7 Ounce. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter - Rose Gold By Becca for Women - 1.7 Oz Highlighter, 1.7 Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 6 $27.94 $ 27. Becca Ultimate Coverage 24-hour Foundation, Amber, 1.01 Ounce. NARS Na Pali Coast (P, $39.00) is redder. Our customer service team in San Francisco is ready to assist you. Only 4 left in stock. Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid). Wearing the new BECCA Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector ($38) on my upper cheekbones Three reasons to FREAK THE EFF OUT when you meet BECCA’s latest highlighter, the new $38 Shimmering Skin I bathe myself in this on the daily. BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter ( Rose Gold ) 1.7 fl.oz. FREE Shipping by Amazon . Thank you for your support! It is a permanent that retails for $41.00 and contains 1.7 oz. I follow up by a light dusting of loose powder and voila! Mixes well with Moisturizers, Primers, Foundations, Powder/Cream Blushes and for hitting the Highpoints of the face.. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Rose Gold Rose Gold is ook een geweldige tint. MAC Linda (LE, $21.00) is powder, less shimmery, more orange. I also mix this with my foundation and the results are beautiful. Email: Beautylish offers free shipping to Italy on all orders $35 USD and up. Marke: BECCA. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. It is a permanent highlighter that retails for $19.00 and contains 0.085 oz. It's a medium-dark, copper-brown with pink and gold pearly shimmer. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Only 1 left in stock - order soon. FREE Delivery by Amazon. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. It is a permanent that retails for $41.00 and contains 1.7 oz. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Free shipping on all orders over $35 USD in Italy! I really trust her opinion and expertise. I have tried it on my friends as well who are a couple of shades darker than me.. and it looks equally beautiful. BECCA Hydra Light Plumping Lip … $27.94 $ 27. Visit the Becca Store 4.6 out of 5 stars 220 ratings … Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector (Liquid) Becca Rose Gold is a moderately warm-toned, medium copper with a luminous finish. 4.5 out of 5 stars 300. Believe it not i ACTUALLY look like "lit from with in" Becca Volcano Goddess Shimmering Skin Perfector … Marke: BECCA. oder Preisvorschlag. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Rose Gold: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 10 makeup highlighters including our best-selling Champagne Pop highlighter to find your shade of glow. 60 (£295.00/100 g) Get it Monday, Nov 30. How To Use. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini - Rose Gold - 2.4g 3.0 out of 5 stars 4 £20.59 £ 20. Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured ($38.00 for 0.19 oz.) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter - Rose Gold By Becca for Women - 1.7 Oz Highlighter, 1.7 Oz 4.8 out of 5 stars 11 $27.37 $ 27. Becca Shimmering Liquid Skin Perfector Opal Highlighter ~ Mini Travel Size 0.2 fl oz Becca Cosmetics Glow on the Go Rose Gold Travel Size Liquid Highlighter and Pressed Powder 2 Piece Mini Set Becca 2 Piece Opal Glow On The Go Shimmering Skin Perfector Set, 1.2 Ounce