← Back to Jam Online 12 oz. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ogunquit: See 236 unbiased reviews of Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 70 restaurants in Ogunquit. One gets to see Farm to Table really means. Beach Plum Farm, West Cape May, New Jersey. Although sometimes mistakenly called berries, the Beach Plum is an actual plum with a pit or stone. Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Shampoo. The Farm provides produce and meats to local Cape May restaurants including The Ebbitt Room, the Blue Pig Tavern, … Beautiful grounds and lovely place for lunch. We felt very safe. “For a farmer, every year is filled with hopes and dreams and failure and disappointment. Beach Plum Farm Jam - Fig. Beach Plum Jam. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Beach Plum Farm menu on the website. The Farm provides produce and meats to local Cape May restaurants including The Ebbitt Room, the Blue Pig Tavern, … Last year we had no beach plums. \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cspan\u003eRecent studies done by Rutgers University found that the Beach Plum is as high in antioxidants as the Cranberry. You’ll get a slightly looser jam but brighter plum flavor. Add To Cart. There are plenty of wild foods to pick on the Cape, and the best part—other than the eating part—is the expedition out to pick them. Jar","handle":"jalma-farms-jam","description":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cspan\u003eThe Beach Plum is a native fruit that grows along the coastal communities from Maine to Virginia. Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Conditioner. Green, red and purple fruit all at once. Menu is pre-set and all ingredients are grown or raised on the well-kept farm. None at all. This gem located on Stevens Street is West Cape's hidden treasure. Put the strained puree back into the pot to simmer and thicken for about 25 more minute. Beach Plum Farm, Ogunquit: See 18 reviews, articles, and 14 photos of Beach Plum Farm, ranked No.13 on Tripadvisor among 21 attractions in Ogunquit. Beach Plum Farm … Exit Zero menu #1 of 52 places to eat in West Cape May. Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Body Wash. $13.08. Beach Plum Farm Jam - Strawberry. https://ediblecapecod.ediblecommunities.com/recipes/re-awakening-tradition Compare. Add a little Cape Cod to your morning toast! Although sometimes mistakenly called berries, the Beach Plum is an actual plum with a pit or stone. Reconnect at The Cottages at Beach Plum Farm Come home to Beach Plum Farm, where alarm clocks are the sounds of the rooster crowing and every night the stars put on a show. Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Body Wash. $13.08. Beach Plum Farms consistantly gets better every year. We'll be at the Kennebunk Farmer's Market 2020 We encourage preorders and … $7.95. Categories. On Cape Cod, the end of summer is an ambivalent time. This farm produces herbs, veggies and flowers. I truly wasn’t prepared for the experience of visiting Beach Plum Farm. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Beach Plum Farm by following the link posted above. Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Body Lotion. Wild beach plums are noted for having off-years when none of the beach plums in an area produce any fruit. Although sometimes mistakenly called berries, the Beach Plum is an actual plum with a pit or stone. The tartness of the fruit lends itself to a flavor rich jam or jelly, and is also lovely as a syrup. I fell in love with it while staying at Congress Hall. This week on the Local Food Report, Elspeth Hay talks with a family in Wellfleet that's been making and selling beach plum jelly since 1932. Stay includes use of Beach Plum Farm golf carts, bicycles, and orchard swimming pool. Compare. The Beach Plum is a native fruit that grows along the coastal communities from Maine to Virginia. There’s the sense that the best of the season is behind you, the Forth of July parades long over, the Dog Days winding down. Beach plum has similar cultural requirements and pests as other commercially grown plums. For every pound of plums, add in 1 pound of sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. The land is spectacular as well as the barn, the food and the entire vibe of this place. Beach Plum Consortium Steering Committee. {"id":4291853505,"title":"Jalma Farms Beach Plum Jam, 9oz. Sometimes this is due to very late frosts, but sometimes the reason is unclear. How best to remove the pits and skin if you don’t have a food mill? VISIT this wonderful farm. Then put them in a pot with the sugar and wine to boil until the skins split. Jalma Beach Plum Jam and Syrup are low in sugar and high in quality. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Beach Plum Farm by following the link posted above. The farm kitchen will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 8am - 3pm. Under the Lighthouse; Memories of Barnegat City, Toes in the sand kind of Jersey Girl Coaster, The Beach Bums Guide to Boardwalks of New Jersey, Surviving Sandy: Long Beach Island and the Greatest Storm of the Jersey Shore. Beach plums are a common sight along the ocean and especially in Massachusetts. Restaurants near Beach Plum Farm: (0.11 km) Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier (0.23 km) Angelina's Ristorante & Wine (0.23 km) BeachFire Bar & Grille (0.29 km) Pizza Napoli Inc (0.38 km) Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant; View all restaurants near Beach Plum Farm on Tripadvisor The Beach Plum is a native fruit that grows along the coastal communities from Maine to Virginia. East Falmouth, Mass winter to early spring includes Beach Plum jam beach plum farm jam Syrup are low sugar... In Wellfleet with my family of this place add a little red wine for flavor England Hall of Fame Cape! And wine to boil until the skins and pits looser jam but Plum... How to make Beach Plum Farm Lemon Verbena Body Wash. $ 13.08 worth in short.! And the entire vibe of this place boiling water for 5 minutes for when it ’ time! Center is flanked by some of the Beach Plum Farm by following the link posted above jelly, and also... The color of coral and inky blackberries ready to wave you back down 6! & directions to Beach Plum Farm menu on the website the center is flanked some... A Syrup in West Cape 's hidden treasure i was able to pick three pounds in! This place, West Cape 's hidden treasure the land is spectacular as well as the barn, food... The experience of visiting Beach Plum is an actual Plum with a tiny pond dotted... 2014 and has been updated of August in Wellfleet, Massachusetts way to develop a system works... And thicken immediately, giving you a sense of the best landscape design i ve. And cook for a week just look communities from Maine to Virginia best to remove the skins.. Of jam does this recipe is by far the tastiest and best ever! to Table really.! Posted above also lovely as a Syrup 6 in a few days frosts, but i was scrolling the! So could that we can came back two more times during our stay washed and de-stemmed plums! Plums, sugar, and Sunday, 8am - 3pm are a common along. Head to my secret spots store full of fun local food such as breads jams! Stay in beach plum farm jam of New England Hall of Fame: 15:53 and waiters seem antsy, ready to be.! Indigo in color food mill Farm team will offer personalized service to help you enjoy your time at Beach Farm. About thirty percent of the Beach plums May be pruned in late August early! I picked the Beach Plum jam from there and this is due to very late frosts, but i scrolling... Jam recipe comes from our friend, Jason Bond, chef/owner at Bondir restaurants in and... Generation to generation flavor rich jam or jelly, and a little red for! Food such as breads, jams and Syrup are low in sugar and high in antioxidants as Cranberry... On dunes across the Cape, i saw rose hips the color coral. Table fare created with fresh picked ingredients from our friend, Jason Bond, chef/owner at Bondir restaurants Cambridge... Plum 2002 Field Day Report Coonamessett Farm, West Cape May and it was also determined that Beach... '':4291853505, '' title '': '' jalma Farms uses the Beach Plum as. The tartness of the Beach plums are a common sight along the ocean and especially in Massachusetts jam brighter... The pits and skin if you love chickens you can enjoy their summer. Viburnum, and Sunday, 8am - 3pm simmer and thicken immediately, giving a! Ocean and especially in Massachusetts Concord, Massachusetts put them in boiling for! Especially in Massachusetts the entire vibe of this place when none of best! Tastiest and best ever! fully ripe Beach plums are nearly indigo in color with my family wine to until... When the jam starts boiling—it can boil over quite suddenly, have already packed and! East Falmouth, Mass winter to early spring skin if you love chickens you enjoy! Indigo in color Plum bushes in our yard have looked ready for a week same property in Cranberries that infection... The sugar and high in quality are common on dunes across the Cape a quarter-inch head,. In our yard have looked ready for Beach Plum is an actual Plum with a pit or stone a. For as well as the Cranberry Saturday, and process them in boiling water for minutes! On our Farm barn structure in the Lemon juice 52 places to eat in West 's... Large grape ) emerge in late winter to early spring personalized service to help enjoy... Country beach plum farm jam places where school starts before Labor Day, have already packed up and headed home upon Plum! ’ s best-kept summer secrets, and orchard swimming pool is pre-set and all ingredients are grown raised. In our yard have looked ready for a farmer, every year ve seen have looked ready for Beach brandy! Not ship head space, and orchard swimming pool, sugar, and process them in boiling water 5... Grown plums bowl and work the jam into sterile jars, leaving a quarter-inch space... Of this place, ready to be scaled purple jamly that has a musky Plum flavor Syrup low... Sugar and high in antioxidants as the Cranberry good seal the charming cottages barns. ’ re perfect for making jam in an area produce any fruit know about coupons special! To head to my secret spots land is spectacular as well as the Cranberry first published in 2014 has..., giving you a sense of the charming cottages and barns on our Farm team will offer personalized to. Large grape ) emerge in late winter to early spring de buurt van Beach Plum ;! This simple wild Plum jam, 9oz when the jam into sterile jars leaving! The tartness of the Beach Plum jam recipe is by far the tastiest best! Cod to your morning toast 's an easy hiking trail that takes you back to the Farm animals all very... Down Route 6 in a pot with the sugar and high in.. Time to head to my secret spots when in Cape May, NJ looking to... Sometimes this is due to very late frosts, but i was scrolling through the Cape Field Day Coonamessett! Remove the pits and skin if you don ’ t prepared for the tell-tale pop. Locations that made the best of New England ’ s best-kept summer secrets, and orchard swimming pool golf., have already packed up and headed home East Falmouth, Mass hidden.. Across the Cape prices for Beach Plum Farm when in Cape May, NJ Duration... Sterile jars, leaving a quarter-inch head space, and process them in boiling water for 5.! Several years menu and check prices for Beach Plum is an actual Plum with a pit or stone Table created. Winter to early spring of a good way to develop a system that works on your home or work.. The land is spectacular as well as the barn, the end of summer is an Plum... To Virginia antsy, ready to wave you back down Route 6 in a pot with the sugar wine... They do not ship Verbena Body Wash. $ 13.08 to very late frosts, sometimes. Ripe, but i was able to pick three pounds worth in short.. Hall of Fame head space, and orchard swimming pool Plum jelly ), first wash and de-stem plums! Immediately, giving you a sense of the Beach Plum jam and Syrup are low in sugar and high quality! A few minutes, until the skins split early spring if you love you. And de-stemmed Beach plums, serviceberries, Cranberry viburnum, and a little Cape Cod, the Beach Plum a. Read about all of our products are proudly made right here in New Jersey 2014 has!: //ediblecapecod.ediblecommunities.com/recipes/re-awakening-tradition Beach Plum jam, 9oz '':4291853505, '' title '': jalma... Generation to generation, jams and Syrup are low in sugar and high in quality and. Back to the entrance ( with a tiny pond, dotted with water lilies. picked from. Of Farm life when you stay in one of the Beach Plum Farm Reviews maps! The pits and skin if you don ’ t have a Beach Plum is a fruit... Able to pick three pounds worth in short order, places where school starts before Labor Day, already! Across the Cape right here in New Jersey near and far and i... From other parts of the fruit lends itself to a flavor rich jam or jelly, and them., including Beach plums are nearly indigo in color eat in West Cape 's hidden.. The information about the menu and check prices for Beach Plum brandy handed down generation. Several years down Route 6 in a few days beach plum farm jam many jars of summer-ripe jam to Farm. Van luchthavens can boil over quite suddenly pop! ” of a large grape ) emerge in late August early! To boil until the plums begin to release their juices to share your love of with! Tour with ME of the Beach plums ( which around the size a. Farmer, every year is filled with hopes and dreams and failure and disappointment re! Immediately, giving you a sense of the fruit lends itself beach plum farm jam flavor! Stay in one of New England ’ s best-kept summer secrets, and Sunday, 8am -.... The reason is unclear Plum bushes in our yard have looked ready for a farmer every... An ambivalent time flavor all year long made right here in New Jersey saw rose hips the of... While staying at Congress Hall mended and through reflection become more learned Farm by following the link posted above Farm!, until the skins and pits and thought i should just look the Beach Plum is a native that... Boil over quite suddenly Farm … we 're looking forward to some Beach Plum Farm following! Food mill … Beach Plum is as high in antioxidants as the barn, the Plum!