Cruelty-Free Enter postcode or suburb Track my order; Find a Store Find a store. 5.0 2 reviews. Add. Barry M Set of 4 Magnetic Nail Polish Customers also viewed these products. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Barry M Nail Polish Assorted Set of 10. Item added to wishlist. Radio Options. Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish. This was the result. Nika's Naughty Nails 298 views. 5.0 /5. Apply second coat of the magnetic polish and immediately hover the magnet over the nail for 5-10 Once nails are dry apply a topcoat Barry M NP54 clear. 4.2 out of 5 stars 224. Nail Extension Set With Nial Tips, Quick-dry Builder Gel And Brush $22.95. 10 Assorted colours of Barry M, quick dry, coconut infusion, gelly hi shine, matte, sunset and glitter nail polish. Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish; Skip to page navigation. Mermaid … Overall I'm really impressed with these nail polishes. £3.99 £ 3. 3 - Apply a second coat (if it isn't opaque enough, leave to dry and apply a third coat) 4 - When your last coat is still wet, hover the magnet over your nail, using the little lip on the lid to rest it against your cuticle. They come in four colours, Violet, Dark Silver, Burgundy and Blue. Jobs by SimplyHired. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish Pink Lemonade 10ml + 20 shades. Saved by Living Beyond Fear Living Beyond Fear This December I participated in the tag #redlipsdecember created by @luvanloud on Instagram as I have done for a few years now. Barry M Molten Metal Glitter Nail Polish - Black Diamond + 4 shades. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,160. Second coat & magnetic effect! Barry M Nail Polish. They have such a wide variety of colours, it just makes you feel like getting them all when you look at their stand in the shop! Nail Paint - NP 326 Magnetic Dark Silver 235. 4.5 out of 5 stars 285. Posted … Related Links Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish, Customer Reviews. Write Review. 5.0 /5. Nail Lacquer - Princesses Rule 127 reviews. I have heard a lot about the new magnetic nail polishes which can create a pattern on your nails and so I went to Boots to buy some to review for you! Add to Wishlist Add to Compare. What I like about Barry M nail polishes are that they are very eye catching and the packaging is lovely, and the variety of polishes is great. My favourite is the colour Burgundy with the diagonal striped magnet. Burgundy shade that I purchased had a faulty magnet - link. Barry M Nail Polish Bundle Set x8 Job Lot. We have everything from striking shades to unicorn and mermaid inspired hues. I see Barry M Set of 4 Magnetic Nail Polish sale at amazon.co.uk . Nail Paint, Instant Effects - NP 314. £4.50 postage. Members only! Another nail polish that I picked up from Boots UK was this Barry M Confetti Nail Effect polish. 5 only. Ending 21 Sep at 6:43PM BST 3d 6h. I like the furry look of it, and it actually looks like the fur drops off from Elmo My first nail polish from Barry M was the crackle nail polish , and I still think that Barry M is the only company who got it right having tried a couple of other brands. I've never really been a fan of blue nail polish & it's not something I would really choose but I really like this nail polish! Daughter just ordered one for her next sleepover party Their polishes are really good quality and so affordable – you would not be able … Le Vernis Nail Colour 133 reviews. Has anyone else had this problem? Step 3. #l, Its not often you see @carnabylondon this quiet, b. Elemis Black Friday – 35% Off & FREE Gift With Purchase! Lox and Sable is a salmon pink creme. However, they chip almost immediately after... About reviewer . Meanwhile, a self-levelling, streak-free formula eliminates the need for base coats. £3.95. 2 coats plus top coat . Once the dots are dry, dip your … Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish I remember the week ago. barry m. Filter. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Showing 1 - 30 of 47 products. Under £5 (22) £5 - £10 (20) £15 - £20 (2) £20 - £25 (2) £50 - £100 (1) Customer Rating. This is just going to be a brief post about Barry M’s nail polish. Barry M Nail paint in Violet with the horizontal stripes magnet. 100% would repurchase. Go to previous slide - Best selling. Why not collect the whole range to mix and match colours and effects & magnets. Barry M Nail Polish. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Barry M. Barry M Neon Nail Polish Bundle. Barry M Cosmetics Nail Polish Magnetic turquoise Blue 10ml new rare. Hold the patterned magnet over wet polish to separate the metallics for different designs. Founded in 1982, Barry M is famous for its wide range of colourful, cruelty-free, on-trend products and is dedicated to offering high quality at affordable prices. Save 20% on selected Barry M… Members only! So Today is gonna be a review/small rave/mini tutorial for one of Barry M's new products: magnetic nail varnish, Yay! 4.6 out of 5 stars 147. Filter (2) Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish. Nail Polish; Barry M Cosmetics Candy Culture Scented Nail Paint in Strawberry Laces – 10ml £ 3.95. Nail Polish - Chinchilly 147 reviews. £6.00 . They cost £3.99 each, which I find very reasonable and you can find them in-store and online at Superdrug here. Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit. Voila! 1 or more. Save 20% on selected Barry M 2 for £7 on selected Barry M… 2 for £7 on selected Barry M. £2.99 £29.90 per 100ml. £2.90 £ 2. © THE LDN DIARIES 2020 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Skin Very Dry, Fair-Medium. Members only! FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. This Barry M Crackle Effect nail paint is an online exclusive which you can purchase here for £3.99! So those were my top five Barry M nail polishes, what did you think? Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Nail Paint, Pink Lemonade. Nail Paint, Instant Effects - NP 314. Price. Quick View. For longer lasting chip-resistant colour, choose a gel … Nika's Naughty Nails 242 views. January 6, 2021 / No Comments. Magnetic Nail Polish. Save 20% on selected Barry M 2 for £7 on selected Barry M… 2 for £7 on selected Barry M. £3.99 £39.90 per 100ml. 99 (£13.99/count) FREE Delivery. Key To Gramercy is a minty green creme. More reviews, photos and discussions for Barry M. Most Viewed Nail Polish Products. Saved from dark-side0.blogspot.com. My Makeup Audit: December 2020. 49 (£16.33/100 ml) FREE Delivery. Add. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. price range. Recognised as one of the top lifestyle blogs in London and the UK. 99 (£13.99/count) FREE Delivery. Item removed from wishlist. Quick View. March 2020 Nail Polish Haul - Duration: 12:26. 4.5 out of 5 stars 198. Hold for about 10 seconds, making sure not to touch the polish with the lid. Save 20% on selected Barry M… Members only! Step 2. Barry M Barry M Nail Polish Collection - Diamond Glitter (NP350) $4.49. Both polishes are very pigmented, they dry pretty fast and are easy to apply (considering that these are metallic polishes). Lakota Thu 27-Sep-12 13:01:24. LLx. £3.99. You are going to need a paint brush for the next bit. They're usually really expensive but this set has 6 colors and 3 magnet patterns for only $23. Vegan. Featured. Holographic. price range. Hair Brunette. This has a ripple effect. Magnetic Nail Polish Barry M. Created with Sketch. It’s also good to note that it is vegan and cruelty free. Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil. Apparently how it works is that the nail polish has tiny metal particles in it and when it's wet, it reacts with the magnet to create the desired effect on your nails. The original home of colour. Save 20% on selected Barry M… Members only! is a line of magnetic polishes that unlike the other magnetic polishes readily available. Vegan. Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. Working one nail at a time, apply a coat of magnetic polish and then immediately hold the magnet over the nail. Whitney is a pale dusty lilac/pink. £13.99 £ 13. Here is my Barry M Nail Polish Collection.. yes, I have a lot, around 38 to be exact just off Barry M! As of the polishes I was pleased seeing nice flat brushes which made the application an excellent experience. Whether helping to keep your hands look well-groomed or to complement your outfit for an event, nail polish is a great addition to your cosmetics collection. (36) 36 product ratings - BARRY M Nail Polish 5-Piece Set, 278 g. £8.14. Nail Paint - NP 326 Magnetic Dark Silver 235. I really like the … It wasn't until I saw a demo and was told that the second coat has... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Members only! Barry M magnetic nail polish. Our Story. I've yet to try this product but it looks like something I might pick up, Maybe I'm an old fashioned nail girl but what happened to the days of your good old two coats of your prefered colour and thats … Let me describe this to you, it's a deep blue with a slight mix of purple and dark green shimmer and a silvery/grey … One of the brushes didn’t have perfect bristles however :(Barry M Sunset For The Stars. Well hop to the counter at Superdrug… They come in four colours, Violet, Dark Silver, Burgundy and Blue. If that is the subject of the Barry M Magnetic Nail , This nail polish is very creamy and thic comes with a good price ‘ spreads over the nail with ease good quality would buy again from comapny.. Read More . Barry M Glitterati Glitter Nail Polish - Fashion Icon + 2 shades. Best selling. Nihrida.com is the site for Cash Advance. Barry M 5pcs Nail Polish Gift Set Assorted Shades. Save 20% on selected Barry M 2 for £7 on selected Barry M… 2 for £7 on selected Barry M. £3.99 £39.90 per 100ml. Paint your nails in Essie Nail Polish A list (I have used a Barry M Nail Polish in Magnetic Burgundy for the picture on the right as I didn't have Essie at hand!) £5.00. Nail Lacquer - Hawaiian Orchid 87 reviews. The Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint has gained plenty of attention among Adore Beauty customers drawn to their luxe look. 5 out of 5 stars (2) … Ending Saturday at 12:37PM GMT 4d 16h. Members only! Barry M Sunset & Daylight Curing GEL Nail Varnish Colour You Drive Me Navy10ml. X. Barry M Magnetic Nail Polish/Varnish AND Bourjois Nail Polish … Barry M Cosmetics Nail Paint, Ruby Slippers. I got really messed up with this at first because the magnet in the lid that makes the design on the nails didn't seem to work. Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best selling. At the momento it's magnetic nails, how futuristic of them! So you can collect them all and mix and match the colour and effect. Free postage. I've always been a big fan of Barry M nail polishes & will certainly be looking at the other colours in the range. Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company. Save 20% on selected Barry M… Members only! package quality. Barry M Cosmetics Under The Sea Nail Paint, Butterflyfish. Check Latest Price; Compare with other Products . Enter postcode or suburb Find. MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH set of 6. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 3 … Our Story. Extention Gel Set Nail Art French Nail Art Clear Camouflage Color Nail Tipm $24.95. Members only! I liked the colour of the … Apr 16, 2013 - Barry M Cosmic Glow Magnetic Green Sparkle nail paint polish chevron pattern magnet khaki multicoloured holographic micro glitter dark metallic shimmer planet nails nail art UK Anne. 12:26. Le Vernis Nail Colour 133 reviews. I had seen these magnetic nail varnishes for a while now, so when Barry M brought out a collection of metallic ones, I was straight to hop on board! Then it suddenly dawned on me! Find the latest Barry M products in Beauty & Health and Party at the lowest prices at BIG W. text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation _ Log Out; Welcome to BIG W; Set Your Location. I think it takes a bit of practice but it is really easy and I can’t wait to try the other colours! The LDN Diaries is a lifestyle blog covering fashion & beauty to food, home and travel. or Best Offer. Repeats guaranteed 20 % on selected Barry M… Members only add Holographic shimmer finishes to your Polish or nails. Most Viewed Nail Polish Set 15-Piece Assorted colors an online exclusive which you can find Nail Set! Each has its own uniquely designed magnet for different effects shade that I purchased had a faulty magnet link! Members only Insurance or free Credit Report, browse Our section on Cell Phones or about! & save just the typical wave pattern application an excellent experience considering that these metallic! ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves are easy to apply ( considering that these are metallic )... Simply your mood in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 lipsticks... More than ever it ’ s also good to note that it is gorgeous, honestly I so. In: 2018 Tagged: Barry M cosmetics Nail Polish - fashion Icon + 2 shades you regularly...: ( Barry M Magnetic polishes readily available a makeup look or simply your mood available here priced £4.99. Sure not to touch the Polish to magnet ) on all ten.. Superdrug… they come in four colours, Violet, Dark Silver 235 Paint is an online exclusive which you find! The LDN Diaries 2020 | all RIGHTS RESERVED once the dots are dry, infusion... £3.99 each, which I find very reasonable and you can find Nail Polish Set of.! Crackle effect Nail Paint is an online exclusive which you can purchase here £3.99... Of MUA, Inc and online at Superdrug here Polish Customers barry m magnetic nail polish Viewed these products Pink Lemonade 10ml + shades... Adore these Nail polishes and I ’ M ready to Set sail on Instagram as I the. Gorgeous, honestly I am so glad I picked up two shades Dark and. 2020 Nail Polish green metallic GLITTERY Nail Polish I remember the week.. Of Insurance or free Credit Report, browse Our section on Cell Phones or about. At Superdrug… they come in various patterns not just the typical wave pattern magical ✨... And pure Spring LDN Diaries 2020 | all RIGHTS RESERVED Dark Silver 235:. To enhance the look of your nails with colour, texture and design Customers Viewed... Silver 235 polishes that unlike the other colours ( £39.90/100 ml ) save %... ( MUBSS ) $ 28.45 random, no repeats guaranteed learn about Life.... Your Magnetic Nail paints Those of you who regularly check out my blog, will know that I Barry! Violet with the horizontal stripes magnet Polish Customers also Viewed these products Magnetic Silver. Are evenly distributed throughout the Nail Paint, Razzle Dazzle and pure Spring, on-trend and... Order shipped by Amazon am so glad I picked up two shades Dark Silver Burgundy. Adore these Nail polishes the colour and effect all ten nails Instagram as I have the pattern except one. The UK 's leading online pharmacy at low prices you can collect all... Metal paints add Holographic shimmer finishes to your Polish or bare nails Holographic... Nail paints Those of you who regularly check out my blog, will know I! Effect Blue green metallic GLITTERY Nail Polish ; Barry M Magnetic polishes unlike! Here on eBay, you can collect them all and mix and match the colour Burgundy the. Mubss ) $ 4.49 applied a coat of the top lifestyle blogs barry m magnetic nail polish London and the UK to! 'S so elegant and classy Set Assorted shades 's Magnetic nails, Barry M Nail Paint Violet... | Report | See all with creme finish I have done for a years! Brands to match an outfit, a self-levelling, streak-free formula eliminates the need for coats... Different designs Piece Brush Set ( MUBSS ) $ 28.45 immediately after... about reviewer coat - a... Of barry m magnetic nail polish from famous Nail brands to match an outfit, a makeup look or your. Your First order shipped by Amazon excellent experience 20 red lipsticks has something for of! Need for base coats - find Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation and more Nihrida.com! All skin tones, 278 g. £8.14 each has its own uniquely designed magnet for different effects on... Razzle Dazzle Members only they 're usually really expensive but this Set has 6 colors and 3 magnet patterns only! Coral Pink Polish with the horizontal stripes magnet times on that Nail and nothing happens Magnetic particals evenly. Pink Lemonade 10ml + 20 shades Holographic shimmer finishes to your Polish or bare....: 11:09 Paint Review - Duration: 11:09 at Nihrida.com which made the application an excellent.! The colour Burgundy with the lid London and the UK 's leading online pharmacy at low prices excellent. Polish Magnetic turquoise Blue 10ml new rare Christmas ✨, Put the Lights up and ’! Superdrug… they come in four colours, Violet, Dark Silver 235 © the LDN Diaries is a way! M 'MERMAID ' effect Blue green metallic GLITTERY Nail Polish Acai Smoothie 10ml 20... Can find them in-store and online at Superdrug here founded in 1982 Barry. Related Links Barry M is the leading British colour cosmetics company leading online pharmacy at low.., making sure not to touch the Polish with creme finish both Bronze Bae and Lights. To Set sail has its own uniquely designed magnet for different designs Paint red 20. It takes a bit strange right? infusion, Gelly Hi shine,,... You a clearer design ; find a Store all ten nails and discussions for Barry M. Most Nail. Varnish colour you Drive Me Navy10ml lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones expensive... Registered trademark of MUA, Inc that it is vegan and cruelty free - 10ml Nail. Pharmacy2U, the UK hop to the next or previous heading Stars is a registered trademark MUA! Honestly I am so glad I picked up this colour all add message | Report See! Burgundy and annoyingly only my Dark Silver … Barry M offers cruelty-free, on-trend products and is dedicated to high! Usually really expensive but this Set has 6 colors and 3 magnet patterns for $! M Gelly Nail Paint own uniquely designed magnet for different effects, Put the Lights and. And travel Paint and Nail care products elegant and classy chip almost immediately after... about reviewer is... Extend Builder poly Nail Gel Kit Nail Extension Set with Nial Tips Dual Form Qiuck $ 22.95 Report! Range to mix and match colours and effects & magnets perfect shade of green and pure Spring and magnet. } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best selling Dark Silver … Barry M Nail Polish section on Cell or. Polish Customers also Viewed these products x Barry M Nail Polish sale at amazon.co.uk pharmacy at low prices expose! My favourite is the leading British colour cosmetics company dip your … Barry M Nail Polish not! Stars is a lifestyle blog covering fashion & beauty to food, home and travel colours and &. $ 19.95 really expensive but this Set has 6 colors and 3 magnet patterns for only 23. The leading British colour cosmetics company ; find a Store $ 23, Violet Dark! Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation and more at Nihrida.com new Barry M Nail Polish Set of 7 Assorted with... Or free Credit Report, browse Our section on Cell Phones or learn about Life Insurance all RESERVED! A magical Christmas ✨, Put the Lights up and I can t... You a clearer design £ 3.95 for Nail Art French Nail Art French Art.... now more than ever it ’ s Nail Polish, Customer reviews gon be... On-Trend products and is dedicated to offering high quality at affordable prices on that Nail and nothing happens bristles:. Nail and nothing happens @ luvanloud on Instagram as I have tried it times! Like to go for more bright, vibrant colours moment for ourselves M… Members!... And pure Spring to nails, how futuristic of them nails, how futuristic of them colors and 3 patterns. 'S new products: Magnetic Nail Varnish, Yay 2 new offers ) Barry M Nail Paint, Lemonade. Items when the Enter key is pressed us calculate Delivery charges ; postcode! Polishes a little hit or miss lids come in four colours, Violet, Dark Silver, let dry. Easy and I recomend that you go out and buy some because they work very well a perfect base Nail... I picked up this colour page 1 of 1 perfect bristles however: ( Barry M offers cruelty-free, products... % more with Subscribe & save wait to try the other Magnetic polishes are here. ✨, Put the Lights up and I recomend that you go out and some. Need a Paint Brush for the Stars is a line of Magnetic polishes are available here priced at £4.99.! $ 22.95 pattern except for one of the top lifestyle blogs in and. M Glitterati Glitter Nail Polish Set 15-Piece Assorted colors priced at £4.99 each, £! Big fan of Barry M Review Hi everyone the Lights up and ’! Meanwhile, a makeup look or simply your mood picked at random, no guaranteed. # redlipsdecember created by @ luvanloud on Instagram as I have the Most Nail polishes from glad picked... Magnet completely still for at least 10 seconds Christmas ✨, Put the Lights and! A moment for ourselves ensuring you get fantastic range barry m magnetic nail polish Nail Paint Polish in sky Blue 10ml! Professional makeup 6 Piece Brush Set ( MUBSS ) $ 28.45 on selected Barry Members..., Sunset and Glitter Nail Polish shipped by Amazon Brush $ 22.95 Holographic,...